March 28, 2024, 11:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love the new email system  (Read 28573 times)
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Thanks GDI for the new email system you have created for us affiliates, looks great and is refreshing to see our company striving to better our tools for the GDI community.

Even more happier to be associated with the best affiliate program on the internet.

GDI Rocks.... Wink

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
gdi
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

Agree & long-term~!

Chip
Admin
MichaelWeise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 03:44:35 AM »

How can I re-send invitations, sent out once already? Without re-typing each name and email address? Is there a way.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »

How can I re-send invitations, sent out once already? Without re-typing each name and email address? Is there a way.

Hi MichaelWeise

Sorry for the late response and I see no one responded so I will, as I figured out using the invite system, the email addresses can only be entered once, if you try to enter the same email which you have previously sent b4 hand, the system will say that, that email address has already been sent an invitation. Look at statistics on the invite page to see who has opended the email and or viewed the flash presentation or visited your personal website.ws affiliate page.

You gotta understand that the people you send an invitation too, must give you consent to send them an invitation, you can't just grab emails out of the blue from the internet, or where ever and just pop them into the invite system and send...OHH NO!, family and close personal friends is ok, because they know you already and would not ever regard your emails to them as SPAM <<< that ugly word of the internet...lol.

A lot of us use opt-in forms on our personal websites, that invites the guest to want to know more, and through that opt-in form, you can send all sorts of great informative emails about GDI to that person, because they have personally asked for it. I use Vertical Response, which I've set up an opt-in form stating if they want to view 7 minute movie, to send thier first and last name and email, and from there I gather the data at vertical response and add them into the invite system and send them a GDI business invitation mail. I let GDI follow them up with thier emails for a few days, then after maybe a week or 2, I start to follow them up with vertical response, in all the emails I send through vertical has the opt-out link from vertical as well as the opt-out link from GDI, so when they do decide to opt-out from recieveing emails from me, I know when to stop sending them emails period.

And HONESTLY do stop sending them emails, because they have opted-OUT!. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 12:14:13 AM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Gerhardt_Van Der Wath

I will not Die without a Cause....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

I am just wondering around in all the topics. No replies or input from anyone on this for 120 days. Where is everyone? Huh

I have an email set up here, but I get all the responses to my homebased email. What settings do I have to change to receive it here in my GDI email? Undecided

I want to set my GDI email up on my desktop as a shortcut, and recieve/send mails from here. IS the format the mails go out to our prospects the same here, and when we send it from our private emails (when it says "click here" ) to send email with introduction of yourself? Grin

The Angels are all Around us. Bad or good, we All serve GOD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: