April 27, 2024, 04:43:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets ALL Try a Co-Operative Approach to Generating Free Traffic!  (Read 39541 times)
R_Carlos

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

This is a great program and I know it has the potential to benefit everybody, we just need to join and don't even have to pay anything
is free advertising=free prospects=free money.
James Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

Joe is right and his system is a diamond. What makes all those large incomes you see time and time again in networking? That is simple! its people, people in numbers. We simply apply the numbers to the power5plan system. How many active people are there in GDI? If you are reading this then you are looking for ways to make money! Plain and simple. Which tells me you must be active. So what are you waiting for. Sign up to the Power5Plan and start real exposure to your opportunity. Doesnt matter where you are in the "family tree", new and old should take part. We all have something to gain. Most importantly. All new sign ups should use this system as one of their main GDI business tools.

Is there a way for GDI to get news of this opportunity to all it's members. After all, Who benefits? GDI do!, We do, New prospects do. Sorry still cant find the flaws!

Come on GDI, lets get the message out there.

Fab job and pat on the backl for Joe

Many Thanks  Cheesy
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »

R_Carlos & James Galloway, thank you for your inspirational & motivating words.

I cant find the flaw in this either but let me tell you its been a battle trying to get my fellow GDI'ers to see from my perspective.

I want to succeed in GDI just as much as everybody else, BUT...

We are ALL competing against each other in the ONLINE WORLD!

STOP THE INSANITY - LETS UNITE OUR VOICE SO WE CAN BE HEARD ONLINE

Its all about strength in numbers and there are alot of GDI affiliates all around the world!

Sell the angle - Sell Power5Plan

Here's a new video from a Power5Plan member which shows you that were a team helping each other increase our odds in GDI's opportunity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IL77oIuDU

United we Stand • A Chance Online
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 06:22:35 PM by JoeF » Logged

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Rick_L

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »

Looks great. Can you archive it for those of us who can't make it?
Barry C

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »

Yeah this is a good Idea, but you want to use it as a method on the side of getting sign ups, and it seems if your already doing video marketing you want to use a different youtube login which does not have any advertising for GDI.  This makes sure we get the bulk of youtubers who are there for entertainment, and this will not conflict with your own personal signups.

From what I see I think this is what power5plan is about correct me if I'm wrong.
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »

Hi I tried to register using my exisiting GDI username but it shows username already in use ?

Hi Eric,

If it shows that your username is already in use, That means you successfully registered the first time. Just log into the members page.

Joe

Yeah this is a good Idea, but you want to use it as a method on the side of getting sign ups, and it seems if your already doing video marketing you want to use a different youtube login which does not have any advertising for GDI.  This makes sure we get the bulk of youtubers who are there for entertainment, and this will not conflict with your own personal signups.

From what I see I think this is what power5plan is about correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi Barry,

Power5Plan's Strategy has changed recently. It is new, improved and suspention free. All you have to do now is comment, comment, comment. That's it!!!

Just make 1 or 2 comments a day on our 'Featured YouTube Video' every single day.

We have over 350 people helping Power5Plans cause. With everyones participation, that equals to 700 comments a day if everyone commented twice a day. Thats enough to get us on the 'Most Discussed' pages of YouTube every single day.

Remember the secret to marketing - 'Repitition, Repitition, Repitition'.

Joe

Everybody,

Power5Plan is a totally free and is a radically different approach to attracting and recruiting GDI prospects. It uses totally FREE techniques and strategies that require just a few minutes of your time every single day.

If you want to enjoy success but don't have the time to position yourself as a leader in this industry than Power5Plan is your answer. We use the power of numbers to give us better odds of success without the time and money involved in other recruiting systems.

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

Am I Wasting My Time & Money?

I'm ready to throw in the towel. I don't know what else to do, Power5Plan is...

• FREE (Just sign-up)
• Easy (less than 1 minute a day)

All thats required is that you comment once or twice a day on our featured video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNR775umFF4

By our shear numbers we can make it popular everyday and provide a steady stream of targeted traffic to Power5Plan's Randomizer. This is how GDI is Transformed into a Lottery.

See my latest recorded LIVE Show on what I have to say on the matter. Help keep Power5Plan alive because I can't start a REVOLUTION on my own...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1772415  (the recording was accidentally cut short!)

Help me get the word out to the rest of the GDI affiliates...
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12643.msg30371#new

Thanks,
Joe B. Florendo
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:17:05 AM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:25 AM »

Don't give up!  I just signed up at power5plan.com, posted my first comment on youtube.  Be expecting at least one comment from me every day on youtube.  I'm watching the last live recording (I can't watch them at noon unfortunately) and after the video I'll be joining traffic swarm.  I doubt I'll have much surfing time on traffic swarm BUT...to keep from posting a novel.

Don't give up!  Fantastic idea.  If you are a member of power5plan, work it.  Like Joe says, "blow it up".  If you are not a member then become a member now before you have to pay.  The only reason pay will be required for new members in august is because people are not working the plan.  2 minutes every day, that's all you are asked to sacrifice.  Make it happen!

Anyway, great work.  You will go far, count on that.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

Do You Squidoo?

Check out this Squidoo Lens a fellow GDI affiliate wrote about Power5Plan...

http://www.squidoo.com/Power5Plan

Please rate and comment it to ATTRACT people and ultimately feed our Randomizer.

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 03:17:15 AM »

The Power5Plan Squidoo Bribe

Whether you are a member of Power5Plan or not, there is a reason for you to comment on it's Squidoo page.  HTML tags are allowed.  What this means for you is search engine authority (backlinks).  Comment on Power5Plan's Squidoo page and at the end of your comment place one link to any website that you want.  This will give backlinks to your website which will increase your authority with the search engines which will raise your ranking, visitors and ultimately your signups.

How's that for a bribe?  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

Attn. Fellow GDI Affiliates,

Are you in GDI to make money or what?

All I'm saying is that the way WEB 2.0 works, commenting everyday will transform GDI into a lottery. Power5Plan's Randomizer makes this happen for us...  FOR REAL!

There's over one hundred thousand registered GDI Affiliates on this forum. Im literally begging you to listen to what I'm saying to you...

WE COULD OWN YOUTUBE!

There is Power in numbers and if we each made a comment everyday on http://www.youchoose.ws we would start creating a whole new paradigm shift.

Imagine living in a world where $10/m paid for your lifestyle.

Together, with the help of GDI & Power5Plan, we can change the world and make this our reality, one comment at a time.

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »

Here's my message to all GDI affiliates...

I want you to hear what I have to say. I'm talking to you, the GDI Affiliate, in my latest LIVE SHOW.

If you want to make GDI work in this lifetime, than you must watch this show now...

Part1
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2131602

Part2
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2131691

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

gdi
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 03:44:02 AM »