April 27, 2024, 03:42:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets ALL Try a Co-Operative Approach to Generating Free Traffic!  (Read 39540 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »

Quick FAQ

1/ I'm already a GDI member and I registered with Power5Plan using the correct link - http://www.power5plan.com/signup.php?ID=35534364
Does that mean I'm on the Randomizer?

No, To have your GDI username included on the randomizer, your required to upload a creative video on YouTube with a link to power5plan.com. But; For a limited time, I will include everyone on the randomizer if they can prove they are a YouTube member. (So you can vote)
Join here - http://www.youtube.com/signup?next=/

Just post your YouTube channel url below.

2/ How and when does the randomizer referrals start?

Once your name is included on the randomizer, you will be asked to vote on YouTube videos that includes a link to power5plan.com. The more videos we have and the more people voting on these videos will help with our odds of getting a signup through the randomizer (up to 5)

Think of the randomizer as a lottery.

3/ If I invite someone to power5plan.com, how do I get the signup?

Just give them your GDI username as the accesscode. The randomizer is only for un-invited guests coming from YouTube (even some from google!)

Hope this helps
Joe F.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:54:15 AM by JoeF » Logged

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »

Why do 95% of us fail in network marketing?

I don't think were failing. We were just promised a positive life changing experience by joining; but, after joining we realize that theres a science & psychology to making this work.

The promises were not lies, this business can change our life if this was a perfect world. The problem is that people think everything is a scam!

Thats why 5% are kicking butt in GDI - they know this TRUTH and are using tried and true methods to lure people into action. Unfortunately for us, those methods cost money and takes time.

Plus, we hate those kinds of methods when done to us. Don't you hate giving your email address to learn more? Don't you hate commercials during your favourite tv or radio programs?

I'm a big fan of advertising thats not so BLATANT! Like someone drinking Coke in a movie, or the FedEx courier delivering a package.

We can do that kind of advertising on YouTube. Someone does a search on skateboarding or watch their favourite YouTube celebrity and theres a link to power5plan.com.

Thats not in your face and the more of us that do this, the greater our odds on the randomizer!

Together, GDI affiliates and the YouTube community can orchestrate the biggest subliminal campaign ad on YouTube!

Lets make this BIG! - No one wants to watch a 'How to make money video - or hear why your program is better. People want to watch what they want to watch - Just Let Them (hopefully theres a link to power5plan.com)

With Power5Plans Randomizer, we can minipulate our odds with an orchestrated plan and TEAMWORK!

Together - Everyone - Achieves - More
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:44:11 AM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

Paul Burnette

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

This is a great idea - Thanks!

I joined the Power5Plan but You Tube is under maintenance, so I wasn't able to get a YouTube account just yet - I will sign up tomorrow there and give you my link...I'm not sure what kind of video I can make, but I'll start by doing the voting for sure.

I must say I had to laugh when one of the first responses I read was along the lines of "how targeted is the traffic?" - Man, it's not enough that you put this all together for everyone to use - That you are doing it free and you are offering it to everyone in the forum...Oh no, what kind of QUALITY traffic are you giving - lol -

I appreciate any and all free resources...And I recognize when someone is putting up some work to help everyone in general - so thanks again - I'm going to recommend it to my downline also (as soon as I get signed up with YouTube that is)

regards,
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »

Whats the big deal with Collaboration?

Collaboration - A Process where two or more people or organizations work together toward a common goal.

-GDI is an organization with thousands of affiliates worldwide. On our forum, talk.ws, we currently have 76,330 GDI affiliates registered.

-YouTube is the largest worldwide video-sharing community with millions of registered users.

How can we do a collaboration thats a win-win for both the YouTube community and the GDI community?

The problem with YouTube is that there are alot of talented people on there that are not getting the support they deserve. Thats because they probably suck at promotion.

What GDI affiliates can offer a talented up and coming artist is an INSTANT FAN BASE. If the artist put out a video with a link to power5plan.com, imagine 76,330 people watching, commenting, favouriting & rating their video ON THE SAME DAY - Not to mention, sharing that video to all their online friends!

WOW! Thats Instant EXPOSURE

There are alot of interested artists on YouTube waiting for Power5Plans Voting Power to get bigger. So content is not an issue. The issue is the support from GDI affiliates.

These talented artists are willing to share their traffic with us if we help them get popular. Its a win-win.

Everything is in place to make this work; ie. Power5Plans Randomizer; Plus, Its FREE!

We need at least a 1000-2000 YouTube VOTERS to make it worth while for the YouTube artist to include power5plans.coms link on their next video.

IT WILL GROW FROM THERE!

Come on GDI - This is FREE TRAFFIC - Pass this info to your upline and downline. 

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 04:31:09 AM »

Thanks to all for messaging me with their problems and possible solutions to improving Power5Plan.

My head is going a mile a minute right now with ideas, but I want to hear from more of you before I continue with improvements.

Here are the major problems that people are experiencing right now:

1/ Confusion
- How do I get on the Randomizer?
- What do I have to do?

2/ Proof
- Will this idea work?

Do you have any idea's to help ease these issues?

I'm going to get started on a few ideas and keep you updated on the changes. Please feel free to comment on the changes to spark discussions on if the changes are helping toward better 'Conversion' rates or not.

If any of you are wondering what videos to vote on, just search for power5plan on YouTube. More Videos will not be a problem because I have that covered. They are just waiting till Power5Plans voting power gets stronger.

So Power5Plans goal right now is to get more GDI affiliates to help vote on YouTube. Then I/we can go exchange our voting power for a video with a link to power5plan.com - Its a win-win!

Come on GDI - This is FREE TRAFFIC - Pass this info to your upline and downline. 

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »

As most of you already know, I'm here on GDI's World Forum 'Talk.ws' to rally for support.

If more GDI affiliates help vote on YouTube video's that have a link to power5plan.com, we can funnel alot of traffic to Power5Plans randomizer.

Making the recruiting process like a LOTTERY!

I understand there is alot of confusion and misunderstanding with this innovative new idea

So Lets Hear Your Questions!

I want to start a Podcast addressing these questions and keeping everyone updated on whats new within the community. So please help by asking your questions here on Talk.ws.

Thanks for your support!

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 02:46:33 PM »

funscott, your on the randomizer, thanks for your support!

What are you selling? The Product or the Opportunity?

- People who buy the product rarely duplicate!

- People who buy the opportunity try to duplicate!

Why don't you sell the duplication method?

Power5Plan is the only method that requires NO SELF HELP training or MONEY to make DUPLICATION WORK!

By turning the recruiting process in to a Free Lottery!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 12:37:04 PM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 05:31:40 AM »

We All Have A List!

As a marketer for GDI, you quickly learn the importance of building your list. Power5Plan wants to use the power of everyones list to help our video's GO VIRAL!

Number 5 of the Power5Plan YouTube Strategy is SHARE!

If we have 1000 Voting Members using Power5Plan with 100 contacts each on their list. Thats 100,000 people we can share our video's to in hopes that it could spread even more and GO VIRAL!

DOING THIS HELPS FEED THE RANDOMIZER 'CAUSE ALL OUR VIDEO'S HAS A LINK BACK TO POWER5PLAN.COM

Any Questions?

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »

Put yourself in your prospects shoes for a moment!

Yes, GDI has amazing tools to help educate and close your prospect like the 7 minute flash presentation(ONLINE) and the GDI dvd(OFFLINE).

But, before you use those tools, did you find out your prospects WHY?

Do you know where your prospect is currently at in their life right now?

Do you know where your prospect wants to be in the future?

Only with that information can you present GDI as a solution because you now know WHY they need GDI.

I also find that talking about Power5Plan's YouTube Strategy is a good way to beat your prospects last excuse to join...

The infamous - "I don't have enough time...(fill in the blank)"

If you can watch a YouTube video on the internet, you can succeed with GDI, thanks to Power5Plan.

Let's make this happen everyone!

T.E.A.M - Together Everyone Achieves More

• Copy & Paste ease

Paul Burnette

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Hi again Joe,

I just wanted to say I love the Power5 Plan you have put together - I invite all of my downline to join as it's not only a great idea, it's a free way to generate traffic & signups!

I also believe that most online marketers don't understand that social networking is the future - Joining Power5 Plan is just a start for us on YouTube - I believe that by all of us getting on YouTube, learning how it works, rating videos and helping each other not only builds GDI for all of us, it also teaches us how to start using Social Networking - I've already made several business contacts through YouTube and I never intended it to be anything more than Power5 -

If your serious about your LONG TERM business plan, and you should be as a GDI member, then Power5Plan is doing GREAT things for you on various aspects -

Join - Join right away - Get a YouTube account. Make a video if you can - This is an excellent FREE resource that requires very little effort on your part -

Thanks again Joe - You have done a great job here and it's incredibly unselfish of you to share this with us all -
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »

Power5Plan's presence on YouTube is growing!

Thanks to all GDI affiliates who are helping Power5Plan's cause in bringing awarness to GDI's opportunity on YouTube.

The amount of traffic from YouTube to Power5Plan has steadily increased since I've opened up this system up to all GDI affiliates. Smiley

I know for a fact that this system has helped GDI affiliates recruit new members in their downline...

either with the Randomizer or using Power5Plan's Strategy as a closing tool.

More participation from more affiliates would greatly be appreciated in making this system the #1 FREE automated GDI recruiting system in the world.  Smiley

Just follow the simple instructions to join the revolution!

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:58 PM »

Made a video to try and explain Power5Plan better.

The video is titled '$10 MLM transformed into a LOTTERY!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmkKM8jGAjQ

If there are any questions, please ask them so I can address them. Power5Plan is gaining momentum and I need the support from as much GDI affiliates as possible to turn GDI's amazing MLM into a lottery.

Plus, this new angle works amazingly well when closing your offline prospects!

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 01:19:11 AM »

Made a video to try and explain Power5Plan better.

The video is titled '$10 MLM transformed into a LOTTERY!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmkKM8jGAjQ

If there are any questions, please ask them so I can address them. Power5Plan is gaining momentum and I need the support from as much GDI affiliates as possible to turn GDI's amazing MLM into a lottery.

Plus, this new angle works amazingly well when closing your offline prospects!

Joe

Hi Joe

I watched your youtube video and rated it and I do see your commitment to helping others with thier GDI business, even if they not in your downline, I have nothing but praise for you man. I never really understood what this power5plan was all about, but since watching your video, I do get what your getting at and I do see that ratings on video's do count in yourtube to push more traffic to your videos/website.

And that is a good concept, if that randomizer does what you say it does and does it it's self, without any imput from an admin of the site in deciding and manipulating where the randomizer sticks someone when signing up. All and all yes I do see it as a lottery, because you never know if or when the randomizer will ever decide to give you a sign up if it is not manipulated. But then again, if members of power5plan do create videos and upload them and the community of power5 rate those videos of every member that posts a video, then you could push those videos to be seen by more people, which will then lead them back to the power5plan website for them to join up from there and let the RANDOMIZER do it's thing.

This way of creating traffic to the power5plan website will work. And do see it that you do have nothing to lose. Make a video, upload it, rate other P5P members video's join in the forum to see whats going on, cross your fingers that one day the randomizer decides to give a sign up to you. Yet all you done is make a video and rated video's.

Sounds sweet to me Joe.  Wink

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »

Just changed the copy to the landing page of the blog. What do you think?

Your comments would be appreciated  Smiley

Click the globe icon to the left to visit the blog.

• Copy & Paste ease

UlyssesM

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

Hi Joe,

I am new to GDI and started reading about your randomizer and really is a genius idea you have developed for all the GDI members most specially for those who can not recruit people or people that wanting to start a network marketing that don't have a recruiting power. Your the best!!!

Regards,
Ulysses
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: