April 20, 2024, 04:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets ALL Try a Co-Operative Approach to Generating Free Traffic!  (Read 39494 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:15:59 PM »

After 3 years with GDI and hearing the same excuses from my downline, prospects and fellow GDI affiliates.

I want to propose a different (out of the box) approach to at least recruiting 5 new downlines for each of us.

I call it - Power5Plan! - and it doesn't cost you a dime.

Just help videos that promote www.power5plan.com on YouTube.

The idea is to redirect the over 124 MILLION YouTuber's to the GDI opportunity.

Any interested prospects from YouTube who obviously don't have a GDI access code to join will be given a RANDOM one (maybe yours).

I call it - Power5Plan's Randomizer! - A Fair & Powerfull method to automated recruiting.

The more GDI affiliates that help promote these YouTube videos means constant traffic feeding Power5Plan's Randomizer.

I programmed the randomizer to help each of us get up to 5 new recruits.

Just make sure your new recruits also use Power5Plan so they can get there 5 recruits.

Imagine earning $3905 a month just by watching and sharing YouTube videos?

Just google power5plan to learn more - I'm always trying to make it better.

I would greatly appreciate more help from this community to make power5plan the best FREE automated GDI recruiting site EVER!!!!!

Any questions or comments?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 06:29:02 AM by JoeF » Logged

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hmmm..a randomizer??, what if ya get like 5,000 members, are they all gonna be relying on those you tube video's to direct people to sign up to GDI and then hope the randomizer puts someone under them, you could be waiting forever to get 5 people under you. And yes their are a ton of you tube viewers, and a good place to market, but there is not one person inviting them to GDI, meaning they not signing up under anyone's referral link.

Or do they first have to go through your power5plan to sign up to GDI, and then from there your randomizer selects who ever that is registered with power5plan to put that new sign up under?

I can't see the benefits to GDI affiliates.

I will search you power5plan on google and give it a better read.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Paula M

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

I like this Power5Plan Joe Florendo. This is a very great way to promote GDI.

When I start promoting Power5Plan. I want to know? how do I get credit for it?

When I entered Power5Plan website to get my access code. Of course I didn't have one

so I had to push a button to get one. and when I pushed the button I had to enter my email address

and after I entered my email  address then another message popped up and said my access code

would be emailed to me. and it was my access code was emailed to me.

I guess what I'm asking is when I start promoting Power5Plan will their be an access code

at the end of my URL so I know I will get credit when someone wants to join GDI.

Can you get back with me about how I would get credit for promoting Power5Plan.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:38:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Lizelle_F

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

I love the Power5Plan!!!!!

I am a downline of Joe's and I have to admit that I havn't gone out there and promoted GDI like I should; But, because of Joe's cousin DGDiamondz on YouTube, I 've been getting people to look at GDI through my access code.

I know this because I've never given out my access code to the people who joined under me. IT REALLY WORKS!

What I want to know is why are you giving your system away to people not even in your downline?  Huh

That takes away more prospects from me and my downline (which is also your downline)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 02:25:02 PM »

Youtube is definitely a great tool for lead generation.
Just wondering how targetted is the traffic?

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

JoeF

Yeah good luck with that, any way you can get someone to view the GDI opportunity has my vote, and that youtube is popular,  maybe even try to look into advertising on their site.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »

Going viral with youtube is an awesome idea.
I just found the youtube friend adder software by Michelle MacPhearson - tubeinator
Could it be used with Power5Plan? Anyone has experience using that?

And perhaps Joe, can you kindly share what's the easiest/cheapest/fastest way to create viral videos for newbies so that we can leverage on the youtube marketing too?
Thanks!

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »

Going viral with youtube is an awesome idea.

Thanks DPro
Viral Videos has the potential to feed Power5Plan with a sudden burst of traffic in the beginning and a steady stream of traffic for years to come.

Traffic feeds the RANDOMIZER!

I just found the youtube friend adder software by Michelle MacPhearson - tubeinator
Could it be used with Power5Plan?

A very simple and time saving tool for YouTube. I dont use it yet.
Im more focused right now on building Power5Plan's 'YouTube Voting Power'.

I'm currently seeking the help from 1-2000 GDI affiliates to use the Power5Plan - Its a FREE GDI recruiting system. I will wave the requirement to upload a video on YouTube to have your name included on the randomizer.

Just read my previous post!

With that many people Voting on our upcoming YouTube videos, we could literally own YouTube.

Remember - The internet is just a popularity contest - with 2000 GDI affilites - we have 2000 instant fans - Thats huge curiosity generating power!

And perhaps Joe, can you kindly share what's the easiest/cheapest/fastest way to create viral videos for newbies so that we can leverage on the youtube marketing too?
Thanks!

I would have to say Power5Plan!

Making a viral video is a mystery. Google - Viral Video
You will find that there are tips and tricks to making viral videos and you will find paid services to help your video go viral.

Power5plan increases our chances of benefitting from a viral video because every new user of Power5Plan has to contibute a video to the Power5Plan.com pool of YouTube videos

Read this article from TechCrunch- very enlightning - http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/22/the-secret-strategies-behind-many-viral-videos/

As you can see - Power5Plan - is using similar techniques to create awareness to videos

So DPro - Power5Plan is the easiest/cheapest/fastest way for newbies to leverage on youtube marketing.

Any questions, comments or suggestions - please dont hesitate to reply here

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:07:42 AM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:18 AM »

Thanks Joe for sharing especially waivng the fee for your system.
It's a great program.

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »

Thanks Joe for sharing especially waivng the fee for your system.
It's a great program.

Thanks DPro,

Our power is our voice, especially on the internet. I can`t charge for something that requires the help from everyone to make it work!

TOGETHER!
We can manipulate audience opinion of GDI through sheer numbers of GDI affiates Voting on videos that funnel people from YouTube and into our GDI downlines AUTOMATICALLY & for free.

Think of the RANDOMIZER as a LOTTERY!

Where we have the ability to manipulate our ODDS!

I welcome any help to better Power5Plan.

Maybe copy changes on power5plan.com or other ideas, suggestions or help

This must be a collaborated team effort to properly execute this 'Oceans 11' approach to generating traffic.

Please dont hesitate to reply here

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:35:34 PM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

Alot of misconception about Power5Plan

Here's a quick FAQ so far.

1/ Do I need to quit GDI and join under you?

The answer in NO.
I understand your confusion, I've heard that alot from other people promoting their systems.

2/ But what if I don't go on YouTube?

YouTube is one of the top 3 most visited sites on the world wide web. In the hundreds of millions.
If we work as a team and VOTE on OUR OWN VIDEO'S, we can lead some of that traffic to look at GDI.

3/ But what if I don't know how to make a video?

Right now; for all GDI affiliates, I am waiving the requirement to upload a video on YouTube to get on Power5Plan's Randomizer.

Just prove that you can VOTE on YouTube by linking to your YouTube channel, like so...
http://www.youtube.com/power5plan

4/ Why should I vote on video's that will help get someone else the signup?

But, What if that someone else was in your downline?
Take emotion out of it and look at the numbers. MILLIONS!!!
We can control our odds if we work as a team.

Any more questions PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:01:55 PM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »

Unity - Colaboration - Teamwork - Family

If you don't like my idea, than can't we put our heads together and come up with a better online recruiting solution?

I for one think Power5Plan will work with more SUPPORT!

1/ Join GDI - Oh ya, your already a GDI member

2/ Sign-up FREE on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/signup?next=/ - So you can VOTE!

3/ Get on Power5Plans Randomizer List -  So you can get up to 5 new GDI recruits. AUTOMATICALLY & FREE!

After registering here - http://www.power5plan.com/signup.php?ID=35534364
Just reply to this forum thread with a link to your YouTube channel - This proves that you can VOTE on YouTube.

Like this...
http://www.youtube.com/power5plan

- If your a GDI affiliate not following an online recruiting method, Power5plan could definately use your support.

- If what your doing is already working for you, but have lazy/cheap downlines (like me Wink) - forward them this thread to try something different.

The more of us on board, the more powerful our YouTube VOTING POWER becomes!

Can we just give this a try?

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

What sold you on GDI?  Huh

For me, it was when I saw the 7 minute flash presentation for the 1st time. I was impressed with the product but, I was instantly sold when I saw the 5x5x5x5x5 = $3905 a month.

I said to myself  "I could find 5 people to commit to $10 a month"

And I did, I was a bonus pool winner too - http://power5plan.com/images/blog_images/testimonial_ws.jpg

But that damn duplication problem. I've been trying to solve that problem for years now and Power5Plan is my answer.

I listened to everyones concerns with this kind of business and basically 'No one has the time to market GDI properly'.

Believe it or not, the majority of people I've talked to would rather spend their money on the lottery than their GDI business.

AHA  Roll Eyes

Turn GDI into a FREE LOTTERY!

Just vote on Youtube videos to help drive YouTube traffic to Power5Plans Randomizer.

This will make the 5x5x5x5x5 a real possibility for us Non-Sponsor Monsters.

www.power5plan.com
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 08:35:52 AM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »

Do you want to be a Sponsor Monster?

Then spend thousands on your own tv or print ad, or buy expensive leads and load them onto your overpriced autoresponder, or generate your own leads using every tip and trick in the marketing book.

Sponsor Monsters would like you to believe its their automated recruiting system thats getting them results, but the reality is they have the money and the time to market GDI correctly & effectively.

Money that most of us dont have because we need it for other things and Time that most of us dont have because were too busy dealing with things in our everyday life.

The internet is already saturated with 'make money ads'. So, what are you selling thats different from the next guy?

I feel that for us to be different, we should team up our skills, talent, resources, ideas, voting power & computer time to share the abundance of wealth in the world.

Why?
Because most of us don't want to spend our money to get mediocre results that dont end up duplicating and most of us don't have the time to position ourselves as the next GDI GURU.

T.E.A.M.

Together - Everyone - Achieves - More
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:02:01 AM by JoeF » Logged

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »

What comes first - Faith or Proof?

This is the start of something new. Power5Plan will only work if we have more support from GDI'ers VOTING on our YouTube videos to help drive traffic to Power5Plans Randomizer. Please pass this info to your upline and downline to get the support we need to create PROOF.

When we have enough support from GDI'ers who will VOTE on YouTube:
- We will have more testimonials saying they got signups through the randomizer.
- And we will have people saying their making $3905/m with the help of power5plans randomizer and YouTube strategy.

Even when every religion in the world says that you must have FAITH first.

PROOF IS WHAT SELLS AT THE END OF THE DAY!

So the question is - Do you believe in the Power5Plan's idea to turn GDI into a lottery?

Lets talk.

• Copy & Paste ease

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: