March 18, 2024, 07:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips, Suggestions & Advice!  (Read 128867 times)
Ryan J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »

Hey all, I have a quick question.  I've heard that one good way to follow up with leads is to set up an autoresponder series, and I've chosen to use Traffic Wave for setting up my autoresponder series.  However, I am not sure how to set it up to follow up with prospects.  Is there a way to set it up so that whenever someone visits my referral link to GDI, it will autosubscribe to my mailing list on Traffic Wave?  Also do you have any ideas on how to make custom capture pages that sell?  Any advice would be helpful.  I tried posting a similar question in the marketing thread, but for some reason, it did not show up.

Ryan Jones
ZGillam

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

Hello,
I am very, very new at this web design stuff and need as much advice, help and tips as I can handle. If anyone have any suggestions on how to bascially get started, i would really appreicate it.
AdamT

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Hey guys!

I'm a noob and I'm working on building my website and the second step is asking me to

"type in the final portion of the direct link (url) to your page"

yeah um, what is that?

Thanks!
Romeo Valentino

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »

I just started - I am not having problems but need to find the right answers with this forum.  I will try yo add the banners to my site and see what feedback I get - I'll let you guys and gals know!!!
Romeo Valentino
J Bono

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

Hello to all, I just joined about 4 days ago

I started my website, I have 3 pages, 1 offering people the movie, 2 contact me and 3 blog page so they could leave messages.

I really did this quick and I was wondering if you had any Ideas on how the first page should be

Glad to be part of GDI           

Thanks for any help in this matter Joseph 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:31:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DGower

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »

I'm faced with a pretty tough challenge, I know how to create a website pretty well, but I am clueless as to what content to put on there. I have the same goal as all of you, finding prospects. What I'm wondering is how should I make my website to get people interested in becoming a member of my downline. Another problem I have is website traffic...As of now, I am having google adwords do the work for me, but this is going to be a VERY expensive method if I plan to continue using it, although it is VERY effective. How can I get more traffic into my website?

As of now I have my website just forward users right to my page where you view the presentation. I have been getting people viewing that page, but I have only received one e-mail about a prospect. This probably means people are viewing my site and then going somewhere else right away. I need any help, mainly on how I should design my site, what to put on there, and what things to say.

Another thing I thought of, is there any sort of template you are allowed to use for your website which would pretty much do the work for you? I know this sounds lame, but I am trying to get something up and running until I have time to fully design my own site and do a good job. What I mean by this, is say somebody has already written some sort of sales pitch which I could use on my website in order to get more prospects. Something along these lines.

I appreciate any help on any of the topics I asked questions about, thanks in advance.
PeteBoulis

live to the fulliest and live free

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »

Hello greekpete,
Here I was wondering if there is anyway to put in live videos from youtube on the site or to put a better banner. I bild my site with the instrest being in targting people that want to work from home. So far ok but Trying to think of other things to come up with can any take a look and let me know what you think. Be honest. You won't hurt me but help me to make it better.

97% stay working for someone making that someone rich 3% Become rich What are YOU!!! the 97% or The 3% that makes a difference in your LIFE!! THe choice is YOURS dream now  or just sleep forever
L Pines

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

Member 'Nick' posted a list of some 50 tips over 120 days ago and when I attempted to 'reply' the forum software stopped me - advising this post was over 120 days old.

Nick had one suggestion I had searched for - 'surveys'.

In tip #29 he advised to publish a Survey to your website.

I believe a good survey, if you can get visitors to complete it truthfully, IS a VERY useful tool
to determine what a website owner should do to create more willingness to trust (on the part of the visitor) to
listen to and buy from the owner - or at least follow the owner's lead.

In that respect I DO want to create and publish a general survey to a webpage - only I don't know how.

I recall various print magazines carried such surveys/questionaires with mail-in postcards covered in choices headed by 'tick' boxes and grouped according to various criteria.

I've checked various websites offering survey/questionaire resources but none produce the type of survey template
I want.

I've tried MS Access' templates but what I'm looking for is more akin to what 'Match.com' uses.

This presents a single page survey format wherein there are multiple questions with 'tick' boxes.

Some of the questions offer simple 'yes' or 'no' options OR the respondent can simply choose NOT to tick any box. Others produce 'drop-down' menus which when the box is ticked - produce a menu with several other options or questions.

The visitor can tick THESE boxes to register their preferences and the software stores those answers in the database particular TO that visitor.

In the end - the survey owner can call-up data particular to a group of visitors grouped by any one (or more) of these criteria.

Anyone got any leads on software/scripts which offer this kind of surveys?

Thanks much; Larry

BTW: Whilst typing this the message content box kept bouncing - hiding the line I was typing at the time so if it looks I can't type - pleaes consider this.  Wink
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2009, 05:29:08 AM »

Hey everyone!

I plan on using my website for the music stuff that I do. I also plan on putting up a blog and a video page too! Just some additional ideas!

Preston
GJuancho

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:05 AM »

everything here on GDI is great! now, how about a mini blog feature on a website? this could serve as come-on articles on specific topics we can update and promote on our social networking sites. we can post the URLs of our new blog articles on social networks and lead traffic to our websites once readers click on the URLs. for instance, like a series of blogs on health or pets or nature which we can regularly promote on social sites.
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »

The blog idea is a Great one. What I have done is put my blog link on one of my GDI Website pages which has worked pretty good as far as backlinking goes and allows the reader to click on it to visit my blog.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
KSmulders

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2011, 09:09:49 AM »

I use the website builder from GDI But I read somewhere that search engines hardly index .ws domains and also because all members use the same templates/structure. Or is it better to build a unique website like http://www.networkmarketingnew.com/global-domains-international?
D Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

What can I add to my website to make it more appealing. And how do I do it?
L_Wensley

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hey everyone iv been with gdi for a while now and just made my first sale i am soo excited to make money but i think my website isnt good enough im not sure and i could do with all the help please visit my site and leave a comment on my blog to tell me what you think i need help to promote my site i have just got it listed onto goole now and its not high up at all Sad www.makeincomeonline.ws someone please help me lol
PaulFisher3

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

When I put the html code for my aweber subscription form into the Text/Source and then click Preview, it looks great but when I click Design, it's NOT there and of course when I click Save, nothing is there except the words javascript... what's up with this???

Paul
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: