March 28, 2024, 11:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I got my first signup woohoo!!  (Read 63641 times)
J_Caldwell

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »

Yup first sign up in my first 24 hours!! Im really excited. Im looking to do GDI And stop working for someone else and work for myself. Im really motivated especially since I have a baby due in April and maternity leave just isnt going to cut it!! Ive been posting ads in forums and the free classified sites. Any tips for me to maximize my income? I plan on ordering my dvds so I can get the bonus money. Do I have to have ordered the dvds before my signups are counted towards my bonus money?
Thanks for any replies!!
Julenne
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 02:25:49 PM »

Congrads on your first sign up. Just keep going. Remember
helping your downline is the key to success.

Take Care,
Alcoya
DanielM1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

Hey congrats:

Order your DVD's now and then wehn you get 5 you are eligble for the bonus. (Get 10 that's 200 etc etc etc) Good luck.

Daniel M
RobH

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 03:17:38 PM »

Congrads on your first sign up. Just keep going. Remember
helping your downline is the key to success.

HELP IM NOT GETTING ANYONE!!!!
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »

HELP IM NOT GETTING ANYONE!!!!

If you could share what you have been doing to promote your site, perhaps we can help you better.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
NelsonG

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

I also need help on getting signups! I've been working on my business for 3 days non stop and still haven't received any signups! What am I doing wrong? HELP PLEASE! Thanks!!
Daniel_Tetreault

Let's Get Together Online-danieltetreault.blogspot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Congratulations.

My name is Daniel Tetreault

First sign up within 24 hours!  That is pretty amazing. I have been doing this thing for 3 months and not one signup.  How did you do it?  What forums are you posting to? And what is your ad saying?

I really need some help.

I would love just a few sign ups to keep my hopes and spirits up!

Sincerely,

Daniel
 Roll Eyes

Daniel Tetreault
"GDI Rocks!"
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

Congratulations.

My name is Daniel Tetreault

First sign up within 24 hours!  That is pretty amazing. I have been doing this thing for 3 months and not one signup.  How did you do it?  What forums are you posting to? And what is your ad saying?

I really need some help.

I would love just a few sign ups to keep my hopes and spirits up!

Sincerely,

Daniel
 Roll Eyes

Make personal contact with people. There is no secret here or anywhere in networking.

Invite - Follow-up - Repeat. 

More activity from the person in the mirror.

Cheers
Pamela Hutchison

life is too short to sit and wonder 'what if'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 04:30:52 AM »

congrads on the signup, hope you have had many more by now

For those of us who haven't made it yet, stay strong & work hard. There are people out there waiting for that email or contact.
AaronS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »

After 24 days in the business I got my first signup! woo hoo
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »

After 24 days in the business I got my first signup! woo hoo

WoW...This Is GOOD !

I'am Happy You YOU

Keep Up  Smiley
JAdkins

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »

Hello Everyone!!!

I was also fortunate to get my 1st signup within 24 hours! My first signup was through the invite system! USE IT! The law of averages is on our side! Aside of the invite system, I use craigslist and eBay! They work! I was promoting the opportunity, and have recently started promoting the product.

I am going into month 3.....I have 7 on my front line......and a total of 42 downline members! Take 30 to 60 minutes a day and focus on promoting either the opportunity or product!

John

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:50:29 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2007, 05:26:48 AM »

Hello Everyone!!!

I was also fortunate to get my 1st signup within 24 hours! My first signup was through the invite system! USE IT! The law of averages is on our side! Aside of the invite system, I use craigslist and eBay! They work! I was promoting the opportunity, and have recently started promoting the product.

I am going into month 3.....I have 7 on my front line......and a total of 42 downline members! Take 30 to 60 minutes a day and focus on promoting either the opportunity or product!

John

Wow, That is impressive..

Keep it up, thank you for sharing and please do not stop giving advice.  Please post more ... you will give many people hope.

Cheers

Werner

Life is what you make of it !!!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Hi Portia,

Hits from traffic exchanges do not produce signups..they guarantee you traffic/hits to your website which is what you are receiving.  What gets you signups is introducing your GDI business to people that you know.  That is why GDI created the invite system.  For every 10-15 people you introduce GDI to, you may receive 1 sign up.  So let's say you know 250 people, You may get 15-20 signups from them.  If they do the same, the same results.  Now I do not guarantee the results, but they are typical.

If you do not want to use the invite system.  The create a simple email and send it to people that you know:

Hi First Name,

I recently started a new home business.  Check out my website at www.Freedom.ws/Username or www.movie.ws/UserName/FirstName&LastName.  I'll contact you later.

Your Name Go Here

That's it in a nutshell.

Frank

Me too. I have been with GDI for a little over 2 weeks and have received over 600 hits but no signups.  Using trafficswarm,instant buzz,and safelists. But no signups. Can someone send me an email campaign that is working for them to generate signups.

Thanks,

Portia

Well.. I don't think we should give out the wrong idea.. because I use traffic exchanges effectively.. this last week I sponsored 7 into GDI and one of my main traffic sources are traffic exchanges. I do however use my own website on the exchanges (not the GDI pages) and then later they are introduced to GDI. Also the most profitable way to use exchanges is to get referrals into them. What I would recommend to do is create your own lead capture page - something that will get a visitors interest within 10 seconds of viewing your page. I am getting one free signup (into my website) for every 800 credits on traffic swarm.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
AAmos

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 04:44:27 AM »

I just got my first sign up after about a month in GDI! I'm very excited, but during that first month I never gave up. You have to do GDI everyday in order to be successful. You have to be willing to work your business for however long it takes to get that first sign up. It'll be worth it, trust me! Grin

AAmos
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: