March 28, 2024, 08:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Show Archives  (Read 117731 times)
TerryH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 10:47:25 AM »

Hi Chip,
A topic i think would help alot is a New Member Orientation. Something that would go over the steps to getting a new persons GDI business going in the right direction.
I know that there's info all over the place and I had no trouble getting my GDI business going but it seems like alot of people get lost in the beginning.
Just a thought.
Terry

Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2005, 02:21:57 AM »

Smiley Fall the time for change
 Wink Winter give yourself the gift you deserve
 Cheesy Making "A List" and checking it twice
 Grin Dont be AFRIAD to Succeed Holloween
 Cool My idea of FIGURE skating.... $1,000/$2,000/$3,000 winter- "infinity circle" of bonus'

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
gdi
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 02:52:44 PM »

As you sponsor new Members, encourage them to check-out the www.wsinternetshow.ws!

Plus, for a quick overview, listen to the interview for Entrepreneur.com's Ebiz show at www.wsradio.com/website.

Chip
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 02:17:11 AM »

Chip,

Thanks for the reminder of just one of the resources our "newbies" have available to get started quickly.

I would also suggest that in an effort to duplicate that we introduce them to this forum as soon as possible so if they have questions and their sponsor is not available or does not have an answer they will probably find it right here.

It is also my strong belief that our new members need to be trainied immediately, especially if they ar expected to hang around for any length of time to achieve the success they are looking for.  If a sponsor does not take responsibility to train them, they must have alternate options to do so.

As you are aware I personally do a Sunday Evening training conference call for all GDI affiliates and I would encourage every member to join us and learn with us as well.  If they need more info for the calls they will find it posted in the Training section of the forum or can visit my generic GDI training site at www.wealth411.ws. If they go to the resources page I have listed the info for them to join us.

Thanks again for doing such an awesome job as moderator here at the GDI Forum.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 03:46:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2005, 04:18:23 AM »

Make sure to archive those shows! I downloaded all the ones
that where on the website a few weeks ago.

Stefani

Mommy Enterprises
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 04:19:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Kelly Tolar

*Kelly Tolar*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 10:05:44 AM »

A NewBie Orientation would be VERY VERY helpful.

If we had a company wide NEWBIE call,  we can keep this all very simple and EASY for people to get going.

Right after someone joins, at the top of the next page they could listen to a GETTING STARTED AUDIO, or click and print a PDF, or attend a NEWBIE call.

Thank you again for listening! SUCCESS TO EVERYONE
  Grin
Simple..... Simple..... I love GDI!

How many people can you set financially free this year?
Kelly Tolar
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 03:01:00 AM »

Chip,

As we move into the fall and the holiday season we all need to remember that we need to continue our efforts on growing our organizations. 

I believe that most GDI people may want to learn how to "DUPLICATE" and how to train their organizations to do the same.  People also need to know how to keep gages and to set realistic goals.  We must all make a conscientous choices to learn everything possible so that we grow equally as strong individuals as we grow strong organizations. So personal development should be a strong consideration.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

gdi
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2005, 08:04:46 AM »

The WS Internet Show will have a new format:

Opening Segment: News, Qs & Views
Second Segment: Forum Spotlight Guest/topic
Third Segment: Internet Marketing Guru
Fourth Segment: Chip U Training with co-host, Marvin Drobes.

Please reply to this Post with your suggestions for topics.

Remember, the hour-long shows will air live on Sundays at Noon Pacific.
All shows are archived by midnight Mondays.

Chip
Doug Mann

Making every day count!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2005, 07:58:01 PM »

Marvin is joining your show?...that's great!   Smiley  Can't wait!

- Doug

Success isn't a secret, it's formula.
Jason Smith

The end of an epic journey begins with one step.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 10:35:03 PM »

Sounds awesome Chip! Can't wait!

Here's to our shared success! Smiley

Jason
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2005, 09:24:23 PM »

Yes , I appreciate  the Chip in put as well ,my big problem is phonecalls as all my best possible leads  seem to be in America, Canada or the U.K. .
The chat button I picked up from Brenda Sue who posted the link I hope will  help solve some of that problem.This forum is the best thing to happen .Thanks a lot Chip.  Smiley
DaytonC

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2005, 07:45:19 PM »

Hey Chip!  How's it going?

This is my first visit to your forum ~looks nice~

C ya soon.

Dayton
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005, 09:18:05 AM »

Hi Chip

Thank you for asking!

As you know our large campaign is beginning on tomarrow, August 1.  I suggest we look at one months statistics "What is Working Best" and use that as a topic of discussion.  What good are statistics, if we don't act upon them.

Sherri
mack88
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 11:27:21 AM »

Hey Chip! I am looking forward to the show!  Keep up the great work!  We all benefit!

Frank
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2005, 11:33:40 AM »

Oh good!! I always miss the calls due to my night job so now I can hear them later!! Excellant!
My suggestions for topics: Affordable ways to get leads-autoresponders that are good and reciprical linking instructions. Anything that is low budget.
I was robbed bigtime by the program I was in before I found this and am really having to stretch every dollar to do this.
Deborah H
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: