March 19, 2024, 04:25:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Commitment...  (Read 18161 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2006, 02:56:12 PM »

Hello,

It comes as no surprise that Talk.ws is indeed the place to be to participate in discussions that boost and encourage the following:

• Training - weekly training calls and previous .WS Internet Shows are archived and available for listening.
  • Team Building - learn how to find, build and keep your team and the systems involved.
  • Marketing Strategies - share your ideas and tips for recruiting both online and offline. Learn how GDI members get results!
  • Website Development - tips, suggestions, and resources on Website building.
  • Effective Feedback - receive quality feedback on your “.ws” and questions and issues regarding GDI and its products and services.

Global Domains International’s world forum has exceeded 18,000 registered members in less than a year! During this time, members have been able to contribute and acquire ideas, tips and strategies to help build their GDI business. In addition, members receive constructive criticism on their Websites for significant improvements and Website building techniques. This is the place that motivates, inspires and has an immense amount of information for all members!

To share your “.ws” Website, request support, learn and share business building concepts and engage in one of the Web’s top global business forums, please visit your member’s area or go directly to www.talk.ws.

*Please copy and paste the content above in an e-mail to your team and share the GDI forum with others*

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
gdi
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »

After just two years, our Worldwide Forum is approaching 40,000 Members.

Be sure to encourage your Team Members to check out the Topics/Posts.

An easy way for a Member to 'get up to speed' is to take time to review all
the info, to date. Then, check-in at the Forum every couple days.

We look forward to new and informative Topics.

Let's make this the most dynamic Forum in the world.

Remember, .WS=WebSite and everyone will have their own WebSite soon.

Chip
Admin
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

tell me honestly how long does it take for this to actually, start seeing some money give or take months years what,cause i don't want to be waiting for money that i will never see,i can join a different business and make money faster!
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:40 AM »

1 YEAR...  Huh Huh
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

I know of people who made money in this business within 7 days!
It really depends on how much money you want to make, then you can plan how long it will take.

There are basically 3 things you need to make long term income in any MLM:
-Marketing
-Duplicatable system
-Leadership

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DTerri

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

Honestly, it depends on YOU!! How much work are YOU willing to do to grow your business? How much time are YOU willing to devote to grow your business? How much success do YOU want? YOU are in control of YOUR business. To keep things in perspective on how much money YOU can make, look at the Weekly Leaderboards. This shows where our fellow affilliates are making extra $$$ EVERY WEEK in BONUSES alone! There is money to be made, but how much do YOU want to make? This is a GREAT & AFFORDABLE BUSINESS!! Best wishes to your SUCCESS!
Alan Nunes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:52 AM »

I hate to say this but-Come on it's 10 bucks a month...  If you think you can find something better, the grass is always greener on the other side!!!  Better give up and have a J. O. B. for the rest of your life...
Earl_Davis

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »

Hey Chip,

I am a newbie and I see the value of this forum to me. Thank you for this opportunity to learn. I plan to make full use of this forum this year.

could you give me instructions of how to get my picture in my profile area. I do not know the steps or proceedures necessary to accomplish this task.  Huh

Sincerely,
Earl K. Davis, Sr.  --- champmind

Lawn Chair Millionaire
Access to Strategies available only to Multi-Millionaires.
Now the Bottom 95% can Make Big Money in the Same Ways previously Known Only to the Upper 5%(FOREX,Futures,Sport Pics...)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »

Hi Earl,

To put a profile picture, do the following:
1)Click on the profile button (one of the five buttons below the search box)
2)Under the "modify profile" box on your left, click on "forum profile information" link
3)Choose the radio button "personalized pictures" or "I have my own picture"

Cheers,
Dpro

Hey Chip,

I am a newbie and I see the value of this forum to me. Thank you for this opportunity to learn. I plan to make full use of this forum this year.

could you give me instructions of how to get my picture in my profile area. I do not know the steps or proceedures necessary to accomplish this task.  Huh

Sincerely,
Earl K. Davis, Sr.  --- champmind

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: