March 28, 2024, 11:05:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103370 times)
WBrant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 01:44:25 PM »

I can see where everyone here is coming from here. On one hand if we were able to make our own copies everyone could do it and spread the word about GDI. But on the other hand GDI would not be able to control the quality of the product that is being used to represent its company. Even though some people have the ability to make a good copy and reproduce the packaging and everything else does not mean that they will and other people may just burn the dvd write GDI in a magick marker and hand it out.  To copy it and do the packageing would probably cost more for each person then it would for GDI to have them done in bulk and sell them to us any way. As long as they are not trying to make money off the dvd's just  the money that results from people using the dvd I think its better for them not to allow us to copy them.

William

"you never know unless you try"
gdi
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 01:58:22 PM »

Visit http://dvd.ws to preview the DVD presentation.

This video does not do the DVD justice but you'll get an idea of
the final content.   

Look for more details from GDI next week.

Chip
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:45:19 AM by Mike N » Logged
gdi
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 02:04:01 PM »

Please check out http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=2461.0

Chip
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

Awesome, where can I sign up to be on the next edition?
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

Umm, actually, if GDI says that it is okay for affiliates to duplicate the DVD’s, then it wouldn’t impinge on any copyright laws because they unequivocally agreed to let us reproduce them. In my opinion, it shouldn’t matter because it would ultimately benefit them anyway. Think about it.
If it takes a long time to download... that is a tell-tale that it is too long...cut it up...prospects like to "get in and get out" time is of the essence
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2005, 01:31:09 PM »

Very impressive,

I liked the DVD it was very informative and another good tool to have to market and expand our GDI Business.

But also remember we need to add the human touch also to this when showing people the opportunity or the products.

take care

howie martell
GeneW1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2005, 03:10:22 AM »

I beleive the DVD should be shortened...a few things were repeated time and again, however I agree some points should be emphanizes a second or third time...

there is an old saying...about speeches, sermons and presentations...

"The mind can only comprehend...what the rear can endure..."

good point...
gene

ur gonna love me...
mack88
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2005, 01:07:24 PM »

It is an excellent video , with great content.  I watched the entire video twice already.  I understand the concept and intent!  The DVD will be an exceptional tool for all GDI Affiliates, whether they are seasoned or brand new to GDI.  I can hardly wait till I get my copies in the hand of many potential customers and affiliates.  GDI is making this business way too easy!

Frank
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 03:39:16 AM »

I just don't agree with the people that are saying that the GDI DVD is too long.  Anybody serious about making a substantial income with an opportunity like GDI should be ready to watch a FOUR hour video if they have to.  On the other hand I just believe that it's much more informative, and conveys a great sense of emotion across all boards.  I was excited during the parts meant to be exciting, I was apathetic during the moments in the film that it was called for as well.  The music is great.  The examples are great.  And I believe that this is going to make all of your downlines EXPLODE.  Give it a chance.  What company have YOU worked beside with.  And I don't mean worked for but BESIDE.  There's a difference.  It seems to me that the GDI staffs and teams vision is much bigger than some of your eyes can or choose to see. 

EVERY FAMILY, SMALL BUSINESS, EVERYBODY will have a website!!  They've just put money back into your pockets when you think about it.  You just wait when you start showing that DVD!

Thank You GDI Team, Mike and Alan.  You guys truly are visionaries.  Thank You.

Most Sincerely,
Myke Geter
Commerce City, CO

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
mack88
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2005, 08:25:02 AM »

I just don't agree with the people that are saying that the GDI DVD is too long.  Anybody serious about making a substantial income with an opportunity like GDI should be ready to watch a FOUR hour video if they have to.  On the other hand I just believe that it's much more informative, and conveys a great sense of emotion across all boards.  I was excited during the parts meant to be exciting, I was apathetic during the moments in the film that it was called for as well.  The music is great.  The examples are great.  And I believe that this is going to make all of your downlines EXPLODE.  Give it a chance.  What company have YOU worked beside with.  And I don't mean worked for but BESIDE.  There's a difference.  It seems to me that the GDI staffs and teams vision is much bigger than some of your eyes can or choose to see. 

EVERY FAMILY, SMALL BUSINESS, EVERYBODY will have a website!!  They've just put money back into your pockets when you think about it.  You just wait when you start showing that DVD!

Thank You GDI Team, Mike and Alan.  You guys truly are visionaries.  Thank You.

Most Sincerely,
Myke Geter
Commerce City, CO

Well said Myke, I agree as well!  The "DVD/MOVIE" is an excellent tool!  In time, everyone that uses this "DVD/MOVIE" as a tool will experience tremendous growth in their organizations and teams.   We must continue to think outside the box! 

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 09:22:44 AM »

I can see where everyone here is coming from here. On one hand if we were able to make our own copies everyone could do it and spread the word about GDI. But on the other hand GDI would not be able to control the quality of the product that is being used to represent its company. Even though some people have the ability to make a good copy and reproduce the packaging and everything else does not mean that they will and other people may just burn the dvd write GDI in a magick marker and hand it out.  To copy it and do the packageing would probably cost more for each person then it would for GDI to have them done in bulk and sell them to us any way. As long as they are not trying to make money off the dvd's just  the money that results from people using the dvd I think its better for them not to allow us to copy them.

Finally one who sees what I'm trying to say for so long time!!!! I think unpropriate quality of the DVD could do more damage to the Company then benefit it. If GDI is high ranked firm then it's its turn to act that way from inside out, too.

Well on the other hand I agree that the DVD should have the reasonable price for everyone to be able to afford it to use it as a market tool. Well, I also hope we are allowed to paste the link to the full preview to our pages to use it as the promotional tool also. The sale of the DVD wouldn't drop because of that I believe. This would be the same quality for everyone and also very useful for marketing GDI.

Thank you for reading my comment!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Denise Le

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 03:10:50 AM »

I would love to see it down to 15 minutes.  45 minutes is a long time to sit and watch. I took 2 nights to watch it.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »

It is looooonnnnnnggggg, yes, but think a bit! Why you would speak all this to the prospects and never managed to do it so good as one tool like this can. If you have really interested people around who are already almost redy to sign up, they will watch even 50 minutes long moovie. But yes I agree, you have to reserve a time - quite a lot of time -  there should not be the big rush. Ah, come on, people we're rushing too much already ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 09:45:01 PM »

I agree with Tatjana's post.  Why is everybody in a rush?  The wait for your success in GDI is going to be MUCH longer than 45-50 minutes.  If you have a serious prospect who isn't thinking "get-rich-quick" they'll sit there and watch it.  And once they do they'll probably never make it through it ANYWAY because they'll be 'itching' to sign up under you.

Instant gratification... it's all the world is looking for now'a'days and that's the wrong way to go about introducing this business to people I think.  If your boss, who's been in the business for years told you to prepare a 45 minute presentation to entice buyers with your company would you tell him (who's been successful in it and knows what it takes) "awww, come on boss, how 'bout I just make a 15 minute one.  They'll get it!??" Undecided  I don't think so.  He'd look at you like you were out your mind.

Let the founders and the GDI staff do their thing.  I personally think it's a great presentation/DVD and am looking forward to getting my copies to show ALL 45-50 minutes of everytime to my prospects.

Thank You GDI

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2005, 10:06:10 AM »

Instant gratification... it's all the world is looking for now'a'days and that's the wrong way to go about introducing this business to people I think.  If your boss, who's been in the business for years told you to prepare a 45 minute presentation to entice buyers with your company would you tell him (who's been successful in it and knows what it takes) "awww, come on boss, how 'bout I just make a 15 minute one.  They'll get it!??" Undecided  I don't think so.  He'd look at you like you were out your mind.

Hi Michael:

I love your example.  I have downline members who ask about the history of GDI and the need for
the product.  They don't get it

Recently someone (not in my group) joined my mailing list where I do my drip campaigns (I promote
GDI).  A woman responded telling me GDI doesn't work.  She had joined 4 months ago and her
sponsor promised her $10,000 per month after 4 months.  She was upset that she wasn't making
that kind of money yet and I did feel bad for her.  I also felt bad for the rest of us as this type of
story can hurt all of us including GDI.  Word of mouth is powerful, both positively and negatively.

Just my two cents,

Alan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: