March 28, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103347 times)
gdi
« on: September 21, 2005, 03:38:51 PM »

Visit http://dvd.ws to preview the DVD presentation.

This video does not do the DVD justice but you'll get an idea of
the final content.   

Chip

Final DVD due out in October!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:56:12 AM by Mike N » Logged
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »

Hello,

I liked the dvd but in my opinion would like to shorten it up since some people who have talked to said the testimonies our to long.

We need to get to the point and share quickly why we think GDI product,services, and their affiliates create a family like atmosphere were the average person can build substancial income over leveraged time.

KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 08:45:23 AM »

Hello everyone,

I think this video is great, althought I do agree it may be a little lengthy. My question is, are we able to use it on our websites by copying and pasting the code. I would love to put it on my homepage. I think it would really help to convert prospects.

Thanks,
Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
JDTutterow

Groovy - Now gimme some sugar, baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 10:20:14 AM »

I too think the presentation is a great tool, and I plan to add it to my site.

Lengthy? A little - but I can live with it!

JD Cool

JD Tutterow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 01:43:46 PM »

I don't think it's lengthy at all. I have a question though... once this dvd is available to purchase from GDI can we make copies of it on our personal computers? I mean, it can be used as a very efficient tool.

Pass out the dvd for free to someone with your url written on the case or dvd. Yeah! For one, who wouldn't want a free dvd? Furthermore, who wouldn't want to join GDI after watching it?

Since I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else, please give me credit for this idea.  Grin

Chad
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 03:27:21 AM »

does anyone know how much this dvd will cost?
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 05:48:37 PM »

I don't think it's lengthy at all. I have a question though... once this dvd is available to purchase from GDI can we make copies of it on our personal computers? I mean, it can be used as a very efficient tool.

Pass out the dvd for free to someone with your url written on the case or dvd. Yeah! For one, who wouldn't want a free dvd? Furthermore, who wouldn't want to join GDI after watching it?

Since I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else, please give me credit for this idea.  Grin
Chad
============
I think this idea of our being able to copy it is a great idea. It would keep our expenses down and add much more exposure/promotion for GDI. Many of us, myself included, need an inexpensive means of convincing prospects. I believe this would be a great tool if its acquisation is not too costly. Since this item would benefit the company, wouldn't it be great if GDI sent us a copy for free and let us copy it. I think they would end up seeing massive growth and all who took advantage of this tool would benefit. I myself, being on a very limited budget, cannot afford more expense than I already have promoting GDI. Just something to think about.
John Phillips 

Chad

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 06:52:26 PM »

I like all your suggestions instead writing down the url want don't you have your business card readily available to hand out with the dvd.

My audience would be people who meet we establish good relationship and serious about making some extra money from home!

Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 01:36:04 AM »

As much as I like the idea of allowing us to copy the DVD, I don't aprove it personally. Did you see any company producing something with very high costs and then alowing their affiliates to copy this just like that??? Sorry, but I didn't. And here's something else: The product will probabbly be sold in an appropriate packaging, showing on the first glance that this is something of high qality and meant for promotion of good and reliable business. Now think for a momment: when everyone would be allowed to copy this DVD - what packaging would be this in, what quality would be this copied to and what would the company finally have from this. Then it would be just enough to give us a link to the whole DVD content and allowing to copy it for ourselves.  OH, GOD, THIS WOULD BE A MESS ... !!! But this is something what we don't want, do we?

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 02:13:16 AM »

I agree sure the GDI will keep the dvd's affordable for the affiliates.
If we have prepackaged dvd all we have to do is also give the potential business partner our business card and they know how to contact us for the followup interview.

ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 05:15:53 PM »

I am able to duplicate any dvd, even the print on the dvd with some real expensive dvd copying computer software that I have and my scanner... and if this is allowed, it would be GREAT. If not, I sure hope the dvd's can be ordered in bulk for real, real cheap.
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 08:18:08 PM »

I am able to duplicate any dvd, even the print on the dvd with some real expensive dvd copying computer software that I have and my scanner... and if this is allowed, it would be GREAT. If not, I sure hope the dvd's can be ordered in bulk for real, real cheap.
Chad,
I agree with you completely. I too can with the help of my son's software come up with some beautiful copies. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what GDI permits and offers as far as bulk purchasing. I HOPE IT ISN'T GOING TO COST A ARM AND A LEG SO THAT WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RETREIVING COPIES ONCE WE GET THEM OUT THERE. After all, we can't just give them away or will we be able to? That's the question.
Will the price be such that if someone joins we can let them keep the dvd? Remember, we only get a dollar a month from thiem unless they start recruiting.
Well, time will tell.
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 05:38:11 PM »

No offence here, but sorry people! What I see here is that you really don't get the things about Copyright stuff! We're affiliates, yes, but we don't have any right to copy something on our own. I think you should study that isue a bit ...
And also read all the GDI documents available in your Back office carefully ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2005, 02:58:31 AM »

Umm, actually, if GDI says that it is okay for affiliates to duplicate the DVD’s, then it wouldn’t impinge on any copyright laws because they unequivocally agreed to let us reproduce them. In my opinion, it shouldn’t matter because it would ultimately benefit them anyway. Think about it.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2005, 12:35:49 PM »

Umm, actually, if GDI says that it is okay for affiliates to duplicate the DVD’s, then it wouldn’t impinge on any copyright laws because they unequivocally agreed to let us reproduce them. In my opinion, it shouldn’t matter because it would ultimately benefit them anyway. Think about it.

Yes, but only if they would be in the same quality as the original ones, otherwise they'd rather ruin the reputation of the company ...

Well, GDI didn't say YES yet but I have a feeling many of you would like to start copying before it's really done and released ...

Ah, I won't argue here anymore as it's no use ...  and has no point ...

Tatjana

Tatjana
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: