March 28, 2024, 06:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103343 times)
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Does anyone know if we can advertise the DVD's on ebay and charge just enough to cover the cost of shippinp and pay for the ad.
I thought of this idea to generate leads but I don't know if its ok.

Roy

I'm pretty sure you could do that, but honestly... would you pay for an advertisement?
Michael N

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2008, 01:37:05 PM »

Hi

I need to buy DVD's and Business Cards in FRENCH, but I can't see the option to turn it into !

Will I get those in english or there is a French option to turn them into french ?

Third thing ; is there a staff program that work to get those in french, if not, could I do the job for GDI in order to get something good translated into french ?

Thank you for your patience.
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »

Hi

I need to buy DVD's and Business Cards in FRENCH, but I can't see the option to turn it into !

Will I get those in english or there is a French option to turn them into french ?

Third thing ; is there a staff program that work to get those in french, if not, could I do the job for GDI in order to get something good translated into french ?

Thank you for your patience.

H Michael,

Here is the link to order the DVD's in French:

http://www.dvd.ws/?language=french

and the online presentation (remember to put your username where "cre8tivemedia" is)

http://freedom.ws/?language=french&sponsor=cre8tivemedia&show_dvd=yes

There is also a wealth guide in French:

https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide/french

Not sure about the business cards though. 

Hope this helps Smiley
Matt
Marceau Boulenger

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2008, 06:08:30 AM »

Hi,
I am french too. No there are no cards in French but you can buy some for almost free on vistaprint.fr Wink
I am a bit disapointed about GDI because there is no translation in french of website.ws Sad I really hope it would be one some day.
Maybe some members could do the translation (My english is too bad for doing it ). If there is someone who speak french and english, you should contact GDI and do the translation Cheesy It would be GREAT !

See you later everybody
SThankaew

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

HI everyone, I hope one of you can help, I post some thread and blogs on website to advertising my GDI business and I want to put GDI video presentation but i don't know how to do that. I'm very new to Gdi and online businees.
Thanks
siri
MGonsalves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Hello there,

I am new at GDI and I am about to purchase the DVDs so I can promote this business.

My question is:
Are those DVDs way different from the content on Replicated Sites?
It may be a silly question for you, but I need more info on this.

Regards,
MG

PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »

I feel the DVD's are absolutely wonderful! For those of you who plan on ordering them to use them in your marketing and recruiting, definitely be sure to pop in a copy and watch the "Full Presentation" and the "Summary". There is some lifestyle imagery that is given in the "Full Presentation" that is wonderful and can be worked into your follow up conversation. The "Summary" I would use for people who are hesitant to watch it, for this you need a shorter, straight-to-the point approach and the "Summary" does an excellent job at this, I feel. But watch both versions and think about how to use them when giving the to people. Also you can take notes and learn a lot about our product and opportunity!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2010, 02:51:06 AM »

Hey everyone,

When I go around to peoples houses and present the DVD this is the script that I use. Feel free to adapt it to suit your personality and needs:
"Hi, my name is Preston Blarek! How are you doing today? (engage in casual conversation if you choose) The reason I stopped by today is that I am actually a local business owner and I am just trying to network and get the word out about my business. (I get the DVD out of my bag and say the following) I actually have a promotional DVD that I purchased from our Company that talks about our business and gives you more information on who we are and stuff. If you could just take a few moments out of your day to just take a peek at the DVD that would be great and I would really appreciate it! I do purchase the DVD's and use them again, so if I could stop back around (name a date usually one to two days in advance) to get it from you that would be great! What time would work best? (confirm time) Awesome, great and thanks! Oh and when I come get the DVD, I can also answer any questions you may have for me or about my business! Thanks again for taking the time to talk to me and for watching the DVD! Here's my business card in case you have any questions! I will see you on (say the scheduled time and date of follow-up)!"

And thats it! Pretty easy huh? No selling, you get to meet some awesome people and build relationships with them, you set up a follow up time which puts on very light and easy pressure for them to watch the DVD and get the picture. I am sure most people will have questions afterwords, so just answer them honestly and try and help them to the best of your ability!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2010, 07:23:35 AM »

I love the GDI dvd! But I think if this GDI video was played before the DVD video, that would really get new prospects excited to watch the entire DVD!

I would also love to be able to order the GDI DVD's directly to Australia, to my knowledge it is currently not possible!
Thanks again!

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
ArmandoC

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »

Can we have a digital copy so we can upload and share for free?
Cornelius R

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2014, 08:41:30 AM »

Are the DVDs still available??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: