March 28, 2024, 04:04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Retention Techniques...  (Read 64719 times)
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 03:05:00 AM »

I agree with what you are saying, and I do place new members under my level 1 members.  I do encourage them to do the same, but whether they are just having a difficult time recruiting or not trying I'm not sure.

I need to sign up a 'big hitter' - someone thats going to work hard and help me build my downline
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 02:36:22 PM »

Attrition unfortunately is an unavoidable fact of network marketing.   Many people join GDI (or any other program) and don't give it the time and effort it takes to build a business and they quit.  The key is not to take it personally, and move on. 

We are fortunate to have quite a few downline members that see the big picture and are working their business daily. We aren't heavy hitters by any means, but we have achieved a level of success that is growing each and every month.  We have a system and we stick to it consistently.  The members of our downline that are doing the same thing are also achieving consistent results. Almost all of the downline members we have helped directly have stayed with us, even if they are not yet in profit. We believe the same can be said of those that our downline members are helping.   By being directly involved in your downline's success not only helps establish a positive relationship and opens up communication, but for those who are serious about building their business, they learn to do the same for their downline.   The power of duplication at work!  Grin

Be patient, and find a system that works for you and stick with it! 

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 06:11:10 AM »

In my opinion we should support to our downline by giving member if we have and at the same timw we should encourage them to do the same with their downline so our team will
benifitted.
MKhan

We should help to each other for our own success
E_Esquivel

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 06:11:10 AM »

Hi, it's Ben again.

When I wrote the original post I had a different technique but I found too many holes in it. I spoke too soon and have since changed my thoughts and technique. GDI provides us with EVERYTHING we need to retain members. It's just that most people over complicate things.

The best way to retain members is to simply focus on your first level. Do not worry about your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th level. If you teach and help your first level THEY will take care of the 2nd level by copying you. The 2nd level will then copy the 1st level etc etc. The reason 98% of MLMers fail is because they try and build their WHOLE downline themselves and they just burn themselves out and run out of money.

If you have seen the 7 minute video then you know that, to get started, all you personally need to do is recruit 5 people to be on your way to earning $3,905 per month. The best part is that it is so unbelievably simple to do this. You simply go into your "order goodies section", order 10 leads and then mail out a dvd to each one. If anyone joins from watching the dvd, you then ring them or email them and tell them to do the same. You keep doing this until you have 5 members then you just focus on them. Make sure they realise how simple it is.

Never, though, never GIVE away new members to your downline. GDI provides a way of doing this but believe me, all it does is breed lazy downlines. You need 5 people who will get off their behind and help five more of their own.

Here is the key to MLM success... in my opinion... THE LESS YOU DO, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU WILL RECRUIT.

Let me explain:

If you are busting your gut to recruit people, when you approach someone about the opportunity, they will base their judgement and decision on whether or not they think they would be able to do exactly what you are doing.

Put simply, if they see what you are doing and think, "Man, I couldn't do that, it's too much effort" then you've lost them. HOWEVER, if they look at what you are doing and think, "YEAH!! I can do that! That looks easy!" Then you have a recruit.

So again... Just order the leads, send the dvds and help the ones that sign up. They will look at you and say, "That looks easy, I can do that" and they will join..... most of the time anyway.

Once they start making money, they won't quit. Why would they?

Anyway, that's all for now. Thankyou to those who replied and sorry I have taken so long to reply. I have been busy testing my theories on other stuff.

Ben

P.S. I have a letter that I print out and mail to new recruits which tells them EXACTLY how to order the leads and dvds. If I recruit someone who doesn't like to make phone calls they don't have to. They just send the letter. It pays off big time.

P.P.S. I have done all my testing on my partners account and it's kicking... I will now apply it to my own account and keep you updated... by "you" I mean, whoever, if anyone, is reading this.  Shocked)

J_Fang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »

Hi! everyone
I have been in GDI for half years, but I never get any paycheck. I try to quit but it seems not easy ,for I  have to contact by phone and that the most difficult thing for me . It it real we could finally get paid if keeping on as GDI member?
Where can I get the most instant help ?

John Fang
RMauro

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:05 AM »

Attrition unfortunately is an unavoidable fact of network marketing.   Many people join GDI (or any other program) and don't give it the time and effort it takes to build a business and they quit.  The key is not to take it personally, and move on. 

We are fortunate to have quite a few downline members that see the big picture and are working their business daily. We aren't heavy hitters by any means, but we have achieved a level of success that is growing each and every month.  We have a system and we stick to it consistently.  The members of our downline that are doing the same thing are also achieving consistent results. Almost all of the downline members we have helped directly have stayed with us, even if they are not yet in profit. We believe the same can be said of those that our downline members are helping.   By being directly involved in your downline's success not only helps establish a positive relationship and opens up communication, but for those who are serious about building their business, they learn to do the same for their downline.   The power of duplication at work!  Grin

Be patient, and find a system that works for you and stick with it! 

Yeah, Im wondering, I had 2 people quit in the past 2 weeks , My question is : I offer my help to everyone, i feel that they should contact me if they want my help, I contacted them offering it. I am not going to continue to contact them offering it after a while . 1 phone call 2 emails and thats it for me. If they dont respond , I'm not going to chase after them.

Gregorio Garcia

You have the ability to create your own destiny!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »

My question relates to deactivated and inactive members...

What do you recommend as an effective method of contacting these members and trying to get them to sign on again?

Huh

Spin your own World Wide WEB to build your GDI Team
<a href="http://www.thespiderwebsystem.com/wealthyresultsguy">The SpiderWeb Marketing System</a>...Capture your Downline!!!
TimothyP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »

Is there somewhere I can go to learn how to build a list? Any help and understanding will be appreciated.

One of the ways to build a long term biz is to have a good database of contact list and also to teach your downlines build a list as well.
I learnt from a personal mentoring workshop with Internet Super Affiliate Ewen Chia that the first thing is to put a form or squeeze page before the actual product/services that you are promoting. When your website visitor submits the form then they are redirected to your biz page ( in this case your GDI sales page).
This way even if they don't join you immediately, you would have gotten their email addresses which you can follow through.

In order to put this in place, you need the following:
1)a form/pop up/video/audio in your squeeze page to encourgae visitors to key in their emails
2)an automatic email responder that will send a welcome letter immediately to your prospects
3)redirection to your main business page
4)instant notification to you that you have a lead

I have an integrated solution that can do all the above 4, if you are interested please send me a private message.

Melissa
Is there somewhere I can go to learn how to build a list? Any help and understanding will be appreciated.

One of the ways to build a long term biz is to have a good database of contact list and also to teach your downlines build a list as well.
I learnt from a personal mentoring workshop with Internet Super Affiliate Ewen Chia that the first thing is to put a form or squeeze page before the actual product/services that you are promoting. When your website visitor submits the form then they are redirected to your biz page ( in this case your GDI sales page).
This way even if they don't join you immediately, you would have gotten their email addresses which you can follow through.

In order to put this in place, you need the following:
1)a form/pop up/video/audio in your squeeze page to encourgae visitors to key in their emails
2)an automatic email responder that will send a welcome letter immediately to your prospects
3)redirection to your main business page
4)instant notification to you that you have a lead

I have an integrated solution that can do all the above 4, if you are interested please send me a private message.

Melissa
hello I'm new at this.How do I do all that?

timothy pruett
Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

Show the Movie, Build a small team and Teach them to do the same!
Build a foundation of 5 and teach them to do the same.   5 x 5 = 25

25 x 5 = 125
125 x 5 = 625 ……

DUPLICATION... It's Simple!...It just needs to be applied!
Simple!!...Show the movie, and go to the next!

Joel

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2007, 04:53:03 PM »

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with each of you my simple technique when buillding my business.

Show each individual on my team that I care and want them to be successful.

You see when you join a business and have a solid team you become friends over the long haul.

Isn't Networking building solid relationships that last a lifetime.

take care,

Howie Martell
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »

Hi everyone,

I agree that building relationships is the key to any successful business.  Without people on our team, we have nothing.

T - Together
E - Everyone
A - Achieves
M - More

Have an awesome day.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:42 AM »

Too Many are looking at GDI as a means to build an income.  That is WHY I started, but there is much, much, more.
the bottom line is GDI offers a Great Product.  One we are using.

For example.  I was in a meeting the other day, at work.  The Admin to Mgt, asked me for my email address.  I started
to give him my FOREVER aol address, and then it hit me just as I was about to write it down.  I have my own Domain
name, and email address, so I joted down: 

He looked at it, and said, err is this YOUR domain name too?  I said, YES!  He looked puzzled, and then said, Hmmmmm!!!
and walked off.  He emailed me a couple of days later. I will be dropping him more info in the near future.

THUS:  We need to help people understand the importance of their OWN email addresses.  It ads value to this, and
it will retain customers for the long haul!!

dick & regina lewis
living the dream in
N Myrtle Beach, SC
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:28:31 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »

We stay in touch with a weekly email, and Phone Call.  Team Call.  I pastored churches for 40 years.
Ministry is the name of the game.  When folks understand that you care, they will stay!  When my
churches grew, and they all did, I just broke things down into contacts for each day.  When you get
very large, and we pastored over 600 people in one church, we trained our leaders to minister.
Spread it out.  Those who needed extra care, were refered back to me.  A brief contact, via
post card, letter, EMAIL today-with a personal touch.  Show you CARE!

Dick and Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:40:52 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Stephane_V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 06:06:48 AM »

Bonjour à tous, j'essaye de répertorier tous les francais afin de faciliter la communication et l'entraide entre francais. A bientot!
Salut! Tu peux m'ajouter à ta liste de franco. J'ai envoyé plein de email à GDI qui sont restés sans réponse. Alors aidons-nous nous-mêmes!

Mr. Stephane
Courage atrophies from lack of use
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »

Answer every question, provide training, motivate and provide incentives and over deliver to your best customers ... your downline!
I have a team site that provides a system approach, tools leads 24 hours day and I respond to every e-mail and question-
I also focus on training on MLM rather than just GDI to retain them and help become productive and for them to become innovative.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: