May 15, 2024, 01:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209132 times)
William Lorch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1920 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Hi i am am liveing upstate ny near albany. This is all new to me and i need all the help i can get right now i am only getting a lot of hit but no commissions yet hope i am doing everything right. I want this to work so bad. need the money.
Thank you
William lorch

William Lorch
Michael Sexton

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm Michael from Texas, I look forward to any suggestions anybody might have on website building.
E Reynolds

View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel Reynolds from Cleveland, Ohio. I'm new to GDI and to the community, but I can't wait to get started, making money, and having fun.

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
M Flovent

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: May 16, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »

Hi, my name is Marino Flovent I live in Iceland, the small country in the north, I am marred and have 3 boys (men) 19, 20 and 29

I am have a degree as a baker and worked in that profession for fifteen years, so feel free to ask me any questions about baking.

After I quit the baking profession I worked in the computer industry for 16 years as a consultant and marketing manager for a business software company. For the last five years I have don many things, I had my own computer-software consulting business and computer equipment store, at the same time me and my wife of 25 years ran a hamburger place.
Last year I worked as a quality control manager for bakeoff in 15 stores around Iceland, lost that job in February and now I have no job..... no sorry wait..... I am an internet affiliate ws marketer now, right! Wink

I recently joined and am excited to learn !

I look forward to getting to know some of you better.

Best wishes
Cruz_William

View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 16, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »

I'm a new babie here can you assist me to how I will earn here a lot of money.I have seen in your video that they able to earned overnight? Is that true? How's that?

God Bless;
Will
L Duke

View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 16, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is larry duke from the U.S. and i am new to forums.
I would like some help with welcome emails for new sign-ups.
I am eager to make some money,don't have any more money to invest so any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:40:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Michelle Smith

View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 16, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »

hi my name is michelle smith,
i'm 23 and from armagh northern ireland, i would love some help into how to start making money please,
thanks   Cheesy
DavidBaxter

View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 17, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »

Hi my Name is David Baxter, New Mexico. I new to the site and I am trying to build my website for business. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
VictorMonarch

View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 17, 2009, 10:24:18 AM »

Thanks for the welcome! I am very new at this but, I am very excited to be here and look forward to growing with all of you.
I may need help from time to time , it's nice to know there is so many here that can help.

Thank you so much for all the help in getting me started.
BaranG

View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: May 17, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »

I had my site up for a week and still no progress. I advertise anywhere you can think of. can someone please give me direct ways to find people
Michael_Myers

View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 18, 2009, 06:46:16 AM »

Hi my name is mike and I am off and running... my goal for this week is 15 new sign ups, I already have 1 but it is not showing on my stats any suggestions. How long will it take to show potential leads stats. I am from SW Florida, USA I am married and have a large family base. I have been involved in some kind of sales venture for the past 10 yrs, everything from Dell Computer sales, to Kirby Vacuum Sales, all until this recession hit. Then things went downhill for me, sales started to dry up, and income started to dwindle. But with this program   
I can make it. Thank you GDI for this opportunity!
V_Davidson

View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 18, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »

I  live in Chicago, IL

I am new to the program and I am very excited to be apart of this family!!  I have had problems getting set up and getting started and any suggestions would be appreciated.

I had problems with the spiderweb and several other programs offer to assist in getting traffic!!

Much success to all

Veronica
WalterPerry

View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

I am new to GDI, Just over a week old. Haven't made any money yet, however I'm optimistic and excited about this new venture.

I need some pointers though. Can anyone give a clue on what it is I need to do to make some money here?

I am glad to be here.
Beth Mortimer

View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

Hi I am a new member.  My name is Beth Mortimer I am not sure what to do next.  I have set up everything the training video states excluding the lead sites that cost money.  I am wondering what else I need to do?
GILBERT ROBLES

View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

My name is Gilbert I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for welcoming me. I sure appreaciate any help to get this website thing going. Thanks 
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: