May 15, 2024, 02:28:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209368 times)
SherriRichmond

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: May 10, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »

Hi My Name is Sherrie,  A Newbie, Not sure how this works but I am checking it out.  live in Lake park Florida Looking for some ways to earn x-tra money, Which I know everyone can use.
MirandaLloyd

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: May 11, 2009, 06:42:47 AM »

Alaska, that is!

I'm very, very new to this network marketing thing. And to internet business entirely. I was recommended those paid surveys and point-to-click websites, but you know what? Those take a long time to get any income that I feel like I can take to the bank and not die of embarrassment. $1 checks...yes, I'm doing very well indeed.

And I'm one of those that doesn't want to be shackled to any one place. I want to get out there, see the world, absorb culture like a sponge. I'm also a writer and artist, which is extremely hard to work on while doing a day job. So here I am, I guess. And hey, the website will help expose my writing and art to the mainstream, hopefully. (If it's allowed to have art! Does anyone know about restrictions on storage space and the like?)

Oh, and I don't know if anyone will have the answer to this, but it's better safe than sorry, right? Does anyone know if the GDI website will allow for derivative works? I dabble in fanworks from time to time, and I'd rather not post something on the site that might be my undoing!

Looking forward to talking with everyone and hopefully I'll have a success story in the making!

"Oh my god, it's grotesque! Oh, and there's something in a jar."

--Wash, Firefly episode "The Message"
NMendez

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: May 11, 2009, 06:43:09 AM »

hello my name is Noel and i started gdi for many reasons but most importantly i heard it was an opprotunity to raise money quick my whole family is in debt and i would really love it if someone could help me find leads to get my gdi account going

Sincerly,
                                                                                                                                               NOEL

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 03:14:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1908 on: May 11, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »

Hello my name is Kevin  what other ways of marketing gdi
Hello Kevin and welcome to GDI,
There are multiple ways, yet I would recommend that you read the "GDI Manual" on the main page. This is where I have all my team members start along with navigate, the whole system.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
AdrianMitran

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »

Hello GDI affiliates. I'm from Romania, and today is my first day in GDI. I invite all romanian affiliates to post here, so that we can talk about issues and strategies. Good luck
B Alexander

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »

Hello everyone, I am Alexander from the United States (Texas)...I definetly looking forward to working with as many of you as possible..I am new to this and any help from anyone will be great.
Matt Olson

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »

hey, im Matt, singed upa about an hour ago. i will need some help. but i really would like to make this a success, so thanks and i will ask when i need help.
Bin_W

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »

Hi everyone, My name is Bin and have been a member only about 2 days

I'm from China.

I wanted to say hi and that I feel great about joining GDI.
MitziDobbs

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: May 12, 2009, 09:02:38 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member, Memphis Tenn is my home.   
This seems like a great opportunity, If you have any suggestions feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Mitzi Huh 
Edreece R

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: May 12, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

hi my name is Edreece, Please tell me I'm wrong but do I have to buy dvds in order for me to get paid from my hard work? isnt $10 a month enough?
MAli

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

Hi all,

This is Ali from India...It makes me feel good and richer already.

Regards,
Ali
AllysonM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1916 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

Hi I am Allyson from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia
I got started here 1 week ago and have 10 signups already with plenty more to come! Grin
One question - where on the site is the Income Calculator located?
Edgaras Arlauskas

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: May 14, 2009, 06:58:16 AM »

Hi there,

I'm from Lithuania, glad to join you all
Dora_Triana

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: May 15, 2009, 07:47:40 AM »

Hi everyone im new here . and I hope to become successfull in this program , I would like to learn more on how to set up my page and how to acctract more ppl to join, so if anyone that has become successfull using the program and could share some pointers on hows to become as succesfull as you I would appreciate it.

ty,
Dora
AlfredoRodrigues

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: May 15, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »

Hi people

I am Alfredo Rodrigues, very excited to start this business, and I would like to get some help from you, gurus.

1. I just created a site with 3 pages. Eventually on my pages I changed the template, and after doing that, the changes I have made wont show up...

2. If a new member starts his/her domain with a .com extension, will he/she be in the business? I read somewhere that only .ws members are entitled to provide / earn comissions...

3. Is it possible to create a page with a blog, inside GDI pages?

4. Is it possible to change the default pictures showing on top of the web pages? (I mean the web pages created with the wizard).

Well I gues this is all at the moment...

Regards
Alfredo Rodrigues
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:21:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: