May 15, 2024, 03:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209370 times)
Sherri Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »

Hey GDI,  My name is Sherri Robinson and new member with GDI suppose to take new member for training class. I was been waiting  few hour today. No one did not answer me or what I do?  Huh
Joanna S

View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

Hello my name is Joanna and i just started last night. I am from Minnesota, USA and i'm really looking forward to getting to know this business very well. Thank you. Grin
T_Fultz

View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

Hi I am Teresa...I live in Texas and I am new to this. I am very determined to learn all I can about this incredible business :-)
M_Harris

View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

Hello All,
My Name is Mike Harris and I'm ready to get my feet wet, I've tried almost everything else in marketing other stuff, and this one really looks like it will work better than the rest. I'm ready to get started, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just started as of today, Thanks GDI for this wonderful Opportunity!
TraceyWeaver

View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: April 30, 2009, 05:54:54 AM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Tracey Weaver and I am a newbie.
I'm really excited that I took the leap to be a part of this team.
I'm not the most computer literate person so any help or advice
will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Jameson Pack

View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: April 30, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »

Hello My Name is Jameson I live in Tn as well and brand new anything you can teach me I have no idea how to make my site to get paid?
M_Othman

View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: April 30, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »

Hi.. My Name is Asyraf.. 22..
I am new in GDI.. I hope someone could help and teach me step-by-step how to make money from this website..

you can email me at support@7dollar.ws
 Smiley

kronx_blue
R_Piper

View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: May 01, 2009, 02:55:50 AM »

Hi

I am new also,  Names rebecca from california. Trying to figure out what to put on the website. I would like to make money today. I have one possible lead as of the first day. Hopefully others will sign up I sent about 30 emails out the first day to people that are already registered with me with something. Else, took a few hours to go through the GDI still need to look at the other items sucha as ADsense etc.. So maybe a few of us could network together...
Gill Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: May 02, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »

Hi All

Just joined today and here we go on another learning curve!  I am looking forward to working in GDI and building a nice residual income!

Gill Mitchell
SimonaPaliu

View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: May 02, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »

Hello Im glad to meet you Grin I am from Romania.Do speak someone romanian here?
StacyW

View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: May 02, 2009, 07:13:41 AM »

Hi everyone I am a newbie. I joined GDI 2 months ago. I am in the USA. I just realized there was a forum. Yea I know shows how much I have been reading on the site right  Shocked  Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I am really looking forward to getting this going and meeting new people.

Stacy
Michael M5

View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: May 02, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

Great to be here, heard good things about GDI, will do my best to dominate the leaderboard shortly, anybody having problems recruting can contact me.
Happy to help anybody out who is willing to put some time and effort into online marketing, feel free to contact me anytime regarding weekly training/ webinars and how i can help you build your GDI business .Thanks Brian Michael.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 07:15:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RRollings

Be Empowered To Empower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1872 on: May 02, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

Just joined GDI and looking for mentors here on how to grow the business. So guys if you are up there business-wise please show me the way and together we can do more.

Thank You for your support.
Regards,
RRollings.
Enrique_Rosas

View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: May 02, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

HI
My name is Enrique, from Mississauga, Ontario, I would like to start making money asap, Everything I saw here is very interesting and I hope all of you in this forum the best.
BCrosby

View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: May 02, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

Hi My name is Brent,
I took some time this am and just went thru every button on the menu to learn what there is available to help us all make money.
The resources are here without a doubt! Thanks GDI!! Read the suggestion to invite new signups to the forum. Now that I've been here it is obvious that this will help new members to get a grasp of their possibility.
Look forward to reading many more posts. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: