May 17, 2024, 03:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Page Rank for WSsitebuilder  (Read 3337 times)
GavinJoyce

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

Just wondered if any body got a good page rank from google using WSsitebuilder and if they can let me no due to some one asking me this same question. Thank you  Smiley

Thank you
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »

Hello

Google doesn't look at a websites appearance. All the big G cares about is the content you have on your site and how that content is optimized for the big G and other SE's. If your site is rather new (1 - 6 months old) then you shouldn't expect a page rank as Google only update their PR database a few times a year. You don't need to worry about how you built the site (unless its in flash or any other hard to read languages).

To be honest, you shouldn't care about PR at all as it's only a small factor of SEO and only applies to Google. If i was you, i would be spending more of my time working with Bing. Your probably thinking "well thats just silly. Bing doesn't get as much traffic as Google or Yahoo"..... Yes you are right there, Bing doesn't (YET). By the end of 2012, Yahoo search will be powered by Bing! This means all searches made on Yahoo will be generated by Bing.

So my point is, if you work with Bing now, you'll benefit in long term....

anyway, just my opinion.

Google will eventually give you a page rank, just be patient.

But you should have a look at how Google bot reads your site (just to be sure). Go to http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/se-bot-simulator.html and enter your .WS URL. You should see all  your sites content in the box. If you don't, post a link on here so I can check it out.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Hello

Google doesn't look at a websites appearance. All the big G cares about is the content you have on your site and how that content is optimized for the big G and other SE's. If your site is rather new (1 - 6 months old) then you shouldn't expect a page rank as Google only update their PR database a few times a year. You don't need to worry about how you built the site (unless its in flash or any other hard to read languages).

To be honest, you shouldn't care about PR at all as it's only a small factor of SEO and only applies to Google. If i was you, i would be spending more of my time working with Bing. Your probably thinking "well thats just silly. Bing doesn't get as much traffic as Google or Yahoo"..... Yes you are right there, Bing doesn't (YET). By the end of 2012, Yahoo search will be powered by Bing! This means all searches made on Yahoo will be generated by Bing.

So my point is, if you work with Bing now, you'll benefit in long term....

anyway, just my opinion.

Google will eventually give you a page rank, just be patient.

But you should have a look at how Google bot reads your site (just to be sure). Go to http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/se-bot-simulator.html and enter your .WS URL. You should see all  your sites content in the box. If you don't, post a link on here so I can check it out.

Nav

Nav M

This was great information and I have all the location to place URLs on the whole internet. There are thousands of places and it has helped me for more than 10 years get quality people to build lasting relationships.

Thanks for the information that is usable. This was worth the read.

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
GavinJoyce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

Thank you for the info and time to answer my question you have been very informative  Smiley

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: