May 03, 2024, 05:44:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254238 times)
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Hello everybody,
my name is Mohamed Abd EL-Awwal , I joined GDI 2 days ago
and I have some questions ,
1)I started working and I have now 4 downlines , but In my account, in the commissions section, I see $0.00 in (commissions earned for month) !!!!
Why that?Huh??

2)I want to know if I will receive my commission on Aug.15 , or on September15  HuhHuh

wish success for you forever

Hello

If you joined GDI two days ago, this must mean you have not passed your seven day trial period. You only earn commissions from ACTIVE members in your downline. Any member you have in your downline at this moment will most likely be still on the trial period as you are.

Your commission table will display the correct figures once your downline members convert (go from Trail to Active).

The trial period is 7 days long, so you must wait atleast 7 days from which your downline members joined GDI before you can earn any commissions from them (unless they make/made a purchase that does not qualify for the 7 day trial period).

Commissions are paid out on or before the 15th of every month for the previous month, so you will receive August's earning in September and September earnings in November and so on....

Just make sure your downline members are impressed and want to stick with GDI.

Good luck, NEWBIE Wink

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Welcome

GDI is a great opportunity, the only suggestion is to be unique and find a way to
make yourself unique from anyone else promoting the GDI opportunity, offer value and training
to your prospects as well as support and you will double your chances of success.

The more you spend thinking about others the more success you will have..

Lester Diaz

Lester,
I agree with you in daily learning. This is also exspected for each member to read the GDI manual and attend the trainings and Webinars. This is the only way your going to learn quickly on how to navigate and what to do and do not. Please, complete all your understanding and at the same time get the word out via email, cards, posters. Just keep it simple and to not try to sell anything. GDI will do all the work by just introducing everyone to watch a few minutes of the video tutorials.  That is it. Anymore and your going to be wasting time and money.

Need addition support then get with your sponsor and team. If that doesn't work. Contact me day or night. Just No Sundays, OK.

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III
"No Limits"

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Cheryl Rojo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: August 15, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »

Hello to everyone.
My Name is Cheryl and Iam new hear to GDI. I have been trying to find some help but no one will reply,If any one can help me get to the next step of the business I would realy apprechate it.
Just want to say Hi and Thank You
ChrisDouglas

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 15, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »

hi im a new member heres my site
quicksilver321.ws
take a look tell me what you think
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »

hi im a new member heres my site
quicksilver321.ws
take a look tell me what you think

Hello

I can't say much about your site as it's simply using a template that many other GDI members use today.

You should use something unique, something of your own.

But don't bother beginning to work on your own site just yet because our team here at My-WS are currently working on something that can and WILL help you with your Global Domains International business if you work with it.

Keep checking back on this forum, I will be posting more info soon.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
S_Chia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »

hi everyone there, I'm from Malaysia. I joined GDI because I see it as one of the good opportunity earning online. I know there are many who are making good income just by following GDI program alone. Please share more with me how can I be one of them. Wink

Steven Chia owns this websiteSuccessful Business Ideas. Steven's show 3 easy steps to build multiple streams income onlineClick Here
David J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Just wanted to say welcome to GDI this is your new home. We are all here to help eachother succeed in GDI. Been in GDI for a while now and love it. So I wanted to say hi to all the new members and wish the much success with us.

Amazing New Program Shovels Cash in Your Bank Account and builds your Downline Faster than a Road Runner on Steroids. http://GreatestMarketingSystem.com
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Hello to everyone.
My Name is Cheryl and Iam new hear to GDI. I have been trying to find some help but no one will reply,If any one can help me get to the next step of the business I would realy apprechate it.
Just want to say Hi and Thank You

Cheryl,
I have been sent you information to support your issue. You should continue to access your inter mail system here at GDI. You would have saved time and energy with the solution to your issue. You state help is needed. We offered you help. Read your messages everyone. This is how we communicate within GDI.

I wait with excitement to support your business growth. No worries it doesn't cost anything for our team support. We give without expecting anything in return. The price is right at free for life.

Very Truly Yours,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Charles Kiyimba

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Hello every one,

My name is Charles Kiyimba and I joined GDI in June 2011 but I have been  missing out a lot in this forum. I have been so much active in other forums and I do not know why it has taken all this long without joining. I have now joined and expect to see my regular posts.

I am the owner and developper of www.golezadesigners.com and www.CashWithGoleza . I am a Ugandan, born in Masaka district. I was once a school teacher, specializing in teaching French (Français). I taught in several primary and secondary schools for about 10 years and my last school being St. Joseph's Girls S.S., Nsambya.

In 2000, I left teaching and joined SOS Children's Villages Uganda, an organization that provides long-term family based care to orphaned, abandoned and destitute children.

I have been a teacher, a leader, a manager, an advocate for child rights, a story and article writer, a parent to so many SOS children and now an entrepreneur. Over the years, I have acquired a lot of skills, that include designing (graphic and web designing) and online marketing among others. I feel very passionate about them and I would like to share them with many other people through my website and Blogs

<a href="http://www.CashWithGoleza.com">Discover Great Home Business Ideas</a> | <a href="http://www.golezadesigners.com">Design With Goleza</a>
MarkPappas1

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Hello, my name is Maark Pappas and I reside in New Jersey, USA. I have been an Internet Marketer for 10 years and Network Marketer for about 15 years.

I have 5 extremely active school aged children who all must go to College as well as a wonderful wife who supports me in all my endeavors.

I'm very excited to finally have joined GDI. It seems to have taken quite some time to have realized just how good of an opportunity GDI really is. Regards!
VNoble

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and have been for many years, I stumbled upon GDI and decided that I have to start somewhere. I aim to be successful and I'm just like everyone else who is trying to survive in today's economy. I don't have any experience with this company but will try my best to stay motivated. If anyone can give me some tips or words of advice i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and I believe thisd may be the best step yet for me!!!! Talk to you ALL LATER!
NabilBetrouni

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

Hello,my name is Nabil Betrouni and im a new member to gdi!I hope i start making good income soon  Smiley .
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and have been for many years, I stumbled upon GDI and decided that I have to start somewhere. I aim to be successful and I'm just like everyone else who is trying to survive in today's economy. I don't have any experience with this company but will try my best to stay motivated. If anyone can give me some tips or words of advice i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and I believe thisd may be the best step yet for me!!!! Talk to you ALL LATER!

VNoble,
check your messages and you will have the response from you connecting with me earlier this week. I did send you all the information you request and issued the next GDI webinar which all should start to attend weekly. There are two a week. One you can even ask contacts to attend that will help them join your business. There is no selling and GDI sells it's self. All you have to do is get them to watch video and then invite them to the Webinar. Make sure you check which one is for quest. That could be a big mistake. All ways complete due diligence.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Hello every one,

My name is Charles Kiyimba and I joined GDI in June 2011 but I have been  missing out a lot in this forum. I have been so much active in other forums and I do not know why it has taken all this long without joining. I have now joined and expect to see my regular posts.

I am the owner and developper of www.golezadesigners.com and www.CashWithGoleza . I am a Ugandan, born in Masaka district. I was once a school teacher, specializing in teaching French (Français). I taught in several primary and secondary schools for about 10 years and my last school being St. Joseph's Girls S.S., Nsambya.

In 2000, I left teaching and joined SOS Children's Villages Uganda, an organization that provides long-term family based care to orphaned, abandoned and destitute children.

I have been a teacher, a leader, a manager, an advocate for child rights, a story and article writer, a parent to so many SOS children and now an entrepreneur. Over the years, I have acquired a lot of skills, that include designing (graphic and web designing) and online marketing among others. I feel very passionate about them and I would like to share them with many other people through my website and Blogs

Charles,
this sound wonderful with serving others as you do. Would you be so kind and let me know more about your cause. I believe that many people are not aware of your Organization and all the amazing support you provide. This is biblical and I would love to be a great part of it here our part of the country.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:06:28 AM by WilliamAmis » Logged

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Just a few word to introduce myself. I am new to all this I have tryed many, many, many thing to try and make a income on line and off line. I really think this will be the one. I will need help I know this so if anyone out there have any suggestions I will listen. good hunting to all

M Goodwin,
have you contacted your sponsor and their support team? If no one has helped you. Just get in touch with me and I will help in all areas. GDI is not difficult if you have the support of a team.

Very Truly Yours,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: