May 03, 2024, 06:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254241 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Karina,
if you are unable to locate your sponsor or team. You required help and not getting it? This has happened and you may contact me day or night. I have been here for years and in this industry for over 27 years. My support for others is at no cost. I give without expecting anything in return.

My team and I believe in GDI and all it's members are like a family to us. There is nothing we can accomplish together. I look forward in meeting you and building a real relationship bonded on trust.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

It's wonderful to see all new members. All that energy and empowerment will go along way. Just reach out and ask questions. If no one helps you for any reason. Just connect with me day or night. It's always free for me and my team to support others. That is what we live for.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Nelson, if you still seek a passionate supportive team of experience people. You have reached the right place. My team and I have over 27 years of experience each. We would be honored to help in any way possible. Just connect with me and it will be amazing. This is you choice to accept greatness and achieve your success as you determined it to be. That is all everyone is focused on. Connect with me day or night.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Welcome and your in the right place. You may want to utilize a replica site first. Then get involved with a team of people to bring traffic to your sight. There are easy ways to monitize. Yet, that is a long road to travel.

We teach and mentor others at no price. I have solutions with GDI and procedures. Just connect with me if your hungry enough for success, as you determined it to be.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Alethea and J, I pray all is going well with your new exciting platform here at GDI. Make sure you get all the training and communicate with your sponsors. You should be on your way to exciting new achievements.

If you ever need more help. Just communicate day or night.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
L_Acosta

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »

Hello its very nice to meet you all, i'm new here, i'm pretty clueless, but i think i will make this worked out some how, but if someone is will to help me, it will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot for your attention and time, please have a nice day/night.
JeanR1

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Hi everyone, I have recently started GDI, and am reading through all the rules and guidelines. I really like the new video presentation I may use. For today I am going to read up on everyhting GDI has to offer, and tomorrow start building my site.. I am sure I will be in the forums a lot with questions. Wink
Jean
ALOISKIBE

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Me too! Am lucky to not be alone!
RaymondHenderson1

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Hello I am a new member, and glad to be part of the team, really appreciate all the help I can get.
M Goodwin

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Just a few word to introduce myself. I am new to all this I have tryed many, many, many thing to try and make a income on line and off line. I really think this will be the one. I will need help I know this so if anyone out there have any suggestions I will listen. good hunting to all
Janet Laughlin

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

Well....... I am so green it scares me.     Cry  I got into this GDI think because I am in another MLM called NUMIS NETWORK, and just looking to find other ways of marketing myself besides offline.    go to my (other) website - www.numisnetwork.com/janetlaughlin and tell me what you think!
Mohamed Abd EL-Awwal EL-said Abo EL-magd

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Hello everybody,
my name is Mohamed Abd EL-Awwal , I joined GDI 2 days ago
and I have some questions ,
1)I started working and I have now 4 downlines , but In my account, in the commissions section, I see $0.00 in (commissions earned for month) !!!!
Why that?Huh??

2)I want to know if I will receive my commission on Aug.15 , or on September15  HuhHuh

wish success for you forever

LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Just a few word to introduce myself. I am new to all this I have tryed many, many, many thing to try and make a income on line and off line. I really think this will be the one. I will need help I know this so if anyone out there have any suggestions I will listen. good hunting to all

Welcome, my only suggestion is to stick to it and don't give up sooner or later you will get it and
start making money, a little creativity and hard work will pay off trust me.

Good Luck Buddy

Lester Diaz

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Welcome

GDI is a great opportunity, the only suggestion is to be unique and find a way to
make yourself unique from anyone else promoting the GDI opportunity, offer value and training
to your prospects as well as support and you will double your chances of success.

The more you spend thinking about others the more success you will have..

Lester Diaz

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
Stuart T

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

HELLO FELLOW GDIs!!!!

My name is Stuart and I'm residing in Los Angeles, CA. I'm born and raised in Detroit, Mi, and I moved to So-Cal from Dallas, Tx. around 8 yrs ago and I love it here!!! Hey, the best thing I can put out there is to get a knowledgeble MENTOR that knows the ins and outs of INTERNET MARKETING!!! I was blessed to meet one of the true ROCK STARS IN THIS INDUSTRY!!! I've LEARNED more and MADE MORE MONEY THAN I EVER THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE AS AN INTERNET MARKETER!!! There are people out here that really care about others and will help you for free with your business ventures!

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Much Success,

Stuart

818-605-2211
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: