May 03, 2024, 02:57:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254223 times)
PaulToussaint

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

Hello, to all you newbies out there. I am fairly new myself. We can do this together and help each other. GDI can really work for us. The first thing we've got to do is to choose a target audience.I've chosen retired people who can't make it on their retirement. There are a lot of them out there. Or, we can choose college students looking for tuition moey. Pick the target you want to help. there are many people in each target, so, aim towards those people. Let me know what you think: paultoussaintmusic@hotmail.com,or 1-800-406-1579. Hope to hear from you soon.
JHernandez1

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

Hello GDI members my name is Jose A Hernandez and im new to this company. I gotta say this system is a great one and it's cost affective. I'm from Massachusetts and im looking forward of growing rapidly in this company. I'm a Father of three and looking forward of replacing my job for this one.

So far i have my website running and i registered to four traffic site's and have them running. I just cant seem to be getting more then 50 traffics a day on each of them... this is my 7th day.
V_Mataia

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2011, 09:41:31 AM »

hello..

my name is vaa mataia and i am new too this. i would take any advise of how to start making fast progress.. Grin

thank you
LawrenceGrant

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »

just saying hi im lawrence i live in albany ga looking forward to getting started
Folse_B

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »

Hello all. I am new to GDI but experienced in Affiliate Marketing. I have found so far that GDI is one of the easier Affiliate Marketing Programs out there and the most beneficial up to this point. 90 percent of the work is done for you. There are many Affiliate Marketing Programs out there and I encourage you to try them. The right one can change your life. I can recommend some programs if anyone is interested. Just let me know. Goodluck!!
MarioStjepanovic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: July 13, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »

Hello everyone! I dream of a new member.
In GDI I see a good opportunity. I work in GDI Team Premium. My web page is www.softshop.ws This team would recommend to beginners who do not have enough knowledge. It's free.

Here's an e-book Success in MLM   http://bit.ly/nSw9Vi
LSherwood

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »

Hi everyone I am Larry Sherwood from Oregon USA. I am looking forward to learning more about GDI and helping other in the future. The best success to all. Thank you.

RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Welcome to GDI, you will learn alot but try to use what you learn one step at a time. if you do one marketing use it to you get the results before you move on. as for me I like to write articles and it seemed to move slow then I kept writting articles and not I have more sign ups, its not that it dont work it all works together when we master one marketing at a time, and due it daily!!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

welcome if you need help or a team member here in the U.S let me know.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
FineL

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Hi KarinaB,
If you want to contact your upline or sponsor. Login to your back  office and on the left hand TABS click on upline. That will show your upline contact and your sponsor.

JSomsak

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Hi all,
I am Somsak , from Singapore.
I just join GDI, but don't know to do next. please help.
Thank you
M Sabir

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2011, 10:47:25 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am Mohammad Sabir. I have just finished my GDI sign-up yesterday. My website is - www.globalbusiness.ws

You can also find my page on facebook, just search for - "Global Business" on facebook. There you will find my article about the GDI.

I understand that as a newbie everyone is looking for prospects. But approaching prospects is itself a quite tricky thing. I think approach should be correct and swift, and always keep "Privacy" of others in mind. Do not Spam at all.

I have found some good websites which tells you how to approach new prospect through email. How to follow-up them and all other GDI related good stuff. here it is:-

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/Recruiting_Letter_Examples.html

If you like my post then please share this on facebook. And connect with me on my facebook group- "Global Business".

Mohammad Sabir
http://www.globalbusiness.ws
Reach me: Sabir@globalbusiness.ws

Income for Life - Its easy !! 
Global Business © 2011. All rights reserved.

Bobbi Jo Allen

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

I am a new member, and like most new members I have no idea what I am doing. I do know what I am supposed to do but do not know how. All of this is new stuff to me, I dont know what most of these words and places and stuff means. If anyone one can help me that would be so wonderful. I really want to succeed at this. I am from Minnesota, I have three children, I need to find a way of taking care of them from doing a job from my home. I found this to be the most easiest to understand and the most helpful. I am not understanding how to this though, if I could get someone to help me learn how to do this, I would be really great for this.
D Smith2

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

I'm very new here also and I'm just trying to get started. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. How long are the postings supposed to go on? When do I go to the next step?

Please Help!!!!!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

JLegg,
There are lots of places yet I have been using only one locate for more than eight years and its 100% free. Lots of leads and once you retrieve information. It is deleted having you the only one with it. They asked to be contacted for products and business starts.

Just ask me for free!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: