May 11, 2024, 08:44:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144182 times)
EricDesbiens

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

im new is my first day i speach french i dont undersand the concept in detail but i have invite 100 people for listen the movie
people can help me for make money
T Zullo

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2007, 12:40:37 PM »

Hello from los angeles.I am not only new to this GDI,but I am not too good on the computer either.Anyone out there with suggestions on where to learn more about how to use this site.I would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
JamesEwers

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »

Hello all,
   Newbie here I am trying to see if there is anyone in the Dallas area that is doing the .ws thing. I would like some feedbackfrom a local person.

Thanks
James
SdW

I'm Shooting for Million$$$$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2007, 05:50:05 AM »

Wassup James!

I'm in the DF-dub. Ag-town to be precise.

So far I have no gripes about GDI.
Right now I mainly use it for the website. 

I have decided this year that I am going to work to build a team.   Grin

Holla!!

s-dub  Wink
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2007, 02:49:50 AM »

Hey James and Sdub,

I am not from Dallas but I am up north of you guys in Wichita Falls, at Sheppard AFB.
Dropping a line saying hi to my fellow Texas members. Also if you are really serious about getting your
team built PM me and we will talk.

Suggestion: For all newbies I tell you this, do not give up, in the beginning it will be hard because most likely you are a total newbie to internet marketing and have no idea where to start. So before you get on the net and start paying for a million different things on how to get going talk to your sponsors first and see what they are doing and search this forum. Plenty of ideas in here that work. And I am sure everyone in the forum will be willing to help you if you need anything. If not PM me I will help.

To everyones success.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Yves_L

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2007, 03:11:28 PM »

Hello, My name is Yves from Québec Canada... Yep, I"m a newbie toGDI and am looking forward to sharing with you all. But right now, i'm not sure I'm in the right forum page but I gotta start somewhere so anyboby notice I'm not in the right place kindly let me know.
Have a gorgeous day!
JimFreeman

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »

CoolI'M NOT A FULL BLOWN MEMBER YET STILL ON MY TRIAL PERIOD BUT LOOKING FORWORD TO JOINING THIS TEAM.  I'M LOOKING FORWORD TO GETTING MY BUSINESS CARDS AND WHAT ABOUT THE REPRINTS HOW WOULD I SEND THEM OUT OR DO I JUST PUT THEM ON COUNTERS SO ANYONE CAN GET TO THEM.  I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TO VIDEO ALSO BUT CAN'T DO MENNY  JUST GIVE THEM AWAY? ANY WAY IM LOOKING FORWORD TO MAKING A WHOE LOT OF MONEY.  I HAVE SOME HABITS AND THEY COST A LOT.
MAbellana

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2007, 03:18:38 AM »

hi everyone, Wink i'm a new member of the family, i'm excited though on finding out how this works for me. I believe that GDI is serious business. Some people i mentioned on this are skeptical, but i'll prove them wrong by showing them my earnings at the end of the month. I just need guidance though so i'll keep myself posted.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

MAbellana Cheesy
JohnSprague

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2007, 03:18:15 AM »

Hi All new members and those not so new! I've been in GDI for over three months and will be here for the long haul. I just wrote this article and I hope it  is helpful to you. It is pertinent to what you are now in and may be of some help as you get started. Here it is:                              You Can Extract Success from your MLM Online Pursuit 

Determination and drive are necessary for you to find success. You’ll need to organize your thoughts and ideas and set your goals before you can begin in earnest. Remember, you’ll also want to utilize your special traits and characteristics as you set up the website that you will require, in order to portray your special story and angle that only you can create. Everyone has their own set of unique abilities. Decide what your God given knowledge specialties are. Once you’ve combined your goals with the abilities you possess, you’re ready to begin the adventure.

You will need your own Domain identity, a Professional looking Website of several pages and Hosting on the main street of the Web. Sure, there are free sites but that would only put you on a back street. You’ll need to spend at least ten dollars per month to get started. There is no way to get around it. It takes money to make money. It has always been that way through history. The computer age has actually made it easier to get started in business.  Once you have set up your nice Website with your unrivaled content, you’ll need targeted traffic.                                                                                                       

Does it all sound easy so far? If you’ve set your goals and identified your specialties, you are going to accomplish what you set out to do. You won’t get rich overnight. It doesn’t happen that way. You are going to have to be patient and not quit. Plan to stay for the long haul. It is not hard work but will require some serious effort. You’ll want to have some mentoring along the way and not jump in to every opportunity that will be presented to you. Some will be less than stellar and you will need to do some research so as not to be pulled into something that will not benefit you. That’s why mentoring is important and studying the wide selection of free ebooks and ezines that are available online. Harness yourself with knowledge as you make your way on the online marketplace.

Make sure your product or products are targeted properly. You don’t want to sell furniture to the stationary market. You can buy leads but it is best to create your own customers that are interested in your specific product. The way you will do this is by setting up an auto responder on your website. It is not really that big a job to set one up. What ever you do, start out with the free version. Until you get your business running the way you want, you need to keep your expenses in check. I’m convinced that you can operate at least initially on less than twenty dollars per month. When a year has gone by and the business is starting to bring in some income, it is ok to upgrade. The fellow marketers are going to try to get you to spend money constantly online. Stay in your budget and be careful as you built up your domain of significance.

John Sprague is presently working in Northern Iraq and will return to his home in Bellingham, MA later in the springtime. He enjoys computer work and writing in his free time. John’s own uniqueness comes from his perspective as a Vietnam Era Veteran who has spent over three years in the Mideast. He has been around computers since 1968 and has a website. He welcomes you to email him. GDI is a good product but you'll need to make some effort to make it work. I may not be your sponsor but feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. Good Luck! John.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:19:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JamesN3

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

Hi Everyone:
I am a Newbie and i am navigating around to get a feel.
I am very excited and I hope that those of you who are successful don't mind sharing your strategies.
IbrahimN

Desire Determination Persistance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:11 AM »

I am a new member I need help? any suggestions?

Nadine Pasteleurs-Wouters

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2007, 03:19:56 AM »

Hello everyone and especially P Gringel,

I joined GBI yesterday, and have been browsing and searching practically all day. Then I stumbled on this forum. Thank you P Gringel, for the info you gave on page 8. The fogg in my mind is clearing, and a lot is becoming somewhat more structured.

Maybe it's good to repeat what helped me so much : www.gdi-made-easy.ws . Thank you RodB for your wonderful helpfull website.

Grin Nadine

Nip kumar Ray

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »

I am a new Member from India, I have some problems .. the leads which i have bought are send and i even got a copy of it which i have downloaded but when i click the INVITE button ..it says a/c not in good standing .. can anyone help
BMatt1

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »

I BMatt1 - newbie name given to me by the automatic selection list

- aka captainmatt from other coasts

- and thanks for the welcome aboard

no idea how to post or get my picture up there on the left

one moment at a time   Huh
Haryanto Gunawan

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2007, 03:49:49 AM »

Hi World pals,
I'm quite new to this Forum, less than a month. All I am going to suggest to You is
Your have to be patient, have to have desire to learn new things.
Remember, there is no such thing that get big ticket in a short time.
I believe Your guy have to do all your home work before you get you prize.
So, keep up and lets do it together, many Internet tycoon want to guide
Your through this journey.

have a good time.  Grin

Haryanto Gunawan   
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: