May 05, 2024, 08:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: I need help
question - 0 (0%)
help - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana VictoriaVelasquez Restrepo  (Read 2620 times)
Diana VictoriaVelasquez Restrepo

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:15:22 AM »

Hey guys... I need help.
When I was watching an invitation video, it talked about this...
If you donīt have mails contacts you donīt have any problems, we have a lot for you...
My question is... where can I find it?... Iīve been searching these contacts... but i canīt find them.
Could you tell me how can i do for it please.

Thanks a lot.  
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »

Hi Diana,

If you would like to use leads generated by GDI go to your GDI members area ( http://website.ws/members ) and click on "Order Goodies".  From there click on "Phone-Verified Leads".  These leads are fresh (within 48 hours) phone verified and profiled leads.  That means someone from the GDI call center already verified that the lead is highly interested in joining GDI and awaiting more information.

When you order these leads you will find a link in the same area where you can view and/or download their information so you can market to them in any way you choose.  They are meant for calling, and it is highly recommended you do so.  However, you can also email them or write them via postal mail.

When you do order leads please be sure to download them right away.  They are only kept in your leads area for 3 months, after which they are purged from the system.

Hope this helps!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: