May 05, 2024, 04:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: leads  (Read 2883 times)
LouieIngenito

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:01:55 AM »

hi im louie from australia im thinking about buying leads to expand my downline is it worth doing ?
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »

Hey,  louie

How are things in Australia? Had one client at work from Australia, you know Australia is pretty far from here, like on the other side of the world lol.

I havent used the leads, so i cant give you an conversion rate, some are saying that they get sign ups from them, some say its better to invest in to promoting your site. If you really want to try out with the leads try a small package, and that you will see if it works for u and pays off go for it, if not. Start promoting your site, if you dont know how here at forums are some training available Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: