May 05, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compensation Plan  (Read 2744 times)
Tarawyn B

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »

Where in the world do I find the compensation plan?Huh? This is insane! I know it is a forced matrix, but I don't know what size or how much we make for each person we sponsor or how much we make on each level or if there are any matching bonuses. I can't believe how much time I've wasted trying to find the most basic information about how the business works!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 03:23:16 PM »

Where in the world do I find the compensation plan?Huh? This is insane! I know it is a forced matrix, but I don't know what size or how much we make for each person we sponsor or how much we make on each level or if there are any matching bonuses. I can't believe how much time I've wasted trying to find the most basic information about how the business works!

Hello Tara,

Not sure where it might have been you might have been looking for the information you requested in your inquiry but here are some easy to follow steps on how to locate GDI's "Compensation Plan".

1. From within your account, click the "Documentation" tab located in the menu on the left.

2. From within the "Documentation" section, click the "Compensation Plan" link to bring up a PDF file with information of GDI's compensation plan.

3. If you wish to access GDI's compensation plan directly, you may do so by visiting https://www.website.ws/newdesign/documents/Compensation%20Plan.pdf.

To learn about compensation regarding current bonuses, you may do so by:

1. From within your account, click "Leaderboards" tab located in the menu on the left.

2. From within the Leaderboards section, click on "Learn About Available Bonuses" button to link to the page containing information regarding all of GDI's current available bonuses.

3. You may also access GDI's "Learn About Available Bonuses" page directly by visiting http://website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english.

Also, please keep in mind that several of GDI's videos touch on the compensation plan, such as the following screen shot from the Flash presentation:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:22:58 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: