May 12, 2024, 09:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208131 times)
Nashid A

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

Hello, my name is Nasheed al-Uqdah.  I live in Dallas, Texas and I am new to online marketing or network marketing.  Although I have become an affiliate and sub-affiliate ( I guess) for some other online-money making-systems, GDI so far is the easiest for me to understand, therefore I can do it.  I welcome all help and happy to be here!
Kim A

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 19, 2008, 02:05:57 PM »

Hi, my name is Kim Aker and I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  I just signed up late yesterday and have been spending the majority of today building my website.

Looking forward to this opportunity actually getting some income coming in.
Pamela N

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

Hi, My name is Pam and I just signed up and am having a hard time with setting up email. Can  anyone explain what I need to do.Thanks Pam Huh
Aprile Snyder

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

[ Cool Hi GDI friends,

I signed up 1 wk ago from the Sunshine state, Florida. It's awesome, the resources available to us for free here in the forum, team members, or trainers. I love their philosophy which is being applied to this business that "If you help others get what they want, then you will get what you want." It's a win-win situation! I look forward to taking this opportunity to as many levels as possible.
Have an awesome week, year, life!
Aprile 
[/color]
FlorenceL

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LINDA.  I'M FROM LOUSIANA. HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING EVERYTHING I CAN, AND THINK I FINALLY HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THIS WORKS.  THE SIMPLICITY OF IT, IS MIND BOGGLING.  AT FIRST I THOUGHT I WOULD BE EASY, BUT FOUND OUT THAT IS NOT TRUE.  BUT WITH THE KNOWLEDGE I'M GETTING FROM EVERTHING I'VE BEEN READING AND WATCHING, I REALLY BELIEVE THIS CAN BE DONE.  ANY INFORMATION ANYONE HAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  LINDA
Vivian McClain

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

Hey Pepes,
  My name is Vivian but all my friends call me Vivi. I am a single mother of three. We just started a new life in a new town.
This move to Brnwood is going to be of tremendis benefit.
DonnaRagusa

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

Hello, I am Donna, I am new here and I am very determined to make this work.  I sure do need some advice though.  Not quite sure I know what I am doing when it comes to setting up a website.  Anyone willing to help please let me know.

Thanks
Donna
HunterS1

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

Hi, I'm Sherri Hunter from Houston, Texas.  Excited about this opportunity.  Tried other programs and they were very confusing or couldn't get any real help.  Just wanted to introduce myself.
David Fenton

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 21, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »

Hi everyone,
I am Dave Fenton from the UK.
Recently joined the forum and enjoy watching the comments etc.

Good luck to everyone.
Sincerely
Dave
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:10:02 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J Clinton

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »

Hi all!

My name is Jim Clinton.  I saw this opportunity and it caught my attention.  I am absorbing as much info as I can and look forward to growing with GDI.
VickiQ

my time to be free to be me!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Hello everybody,

I'm Jose, from Dominican Republic. I just entered the team a couple of weeks ago. I have been kindly helped to set up my page, robot, etc. but I still don't know who my sponsor is. How can I contact him/her?

Thanks,
Jose
hi jose i'm also new but if you will go to you're upline they are your sponcers there is 5 of them vickiq Wink
Brigitte Lesiak

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Hi , my name is Brigitte and I am a fairly new member. I live in Honolulu Hawaii and would like to meet someone here who is also in GDi and who lives in Honolulu, so we can exchange Ideas and hopefully work together.
OkweluG

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Hi,
This is okwelug from Boston.
My question is how many domain can I host in GDI?
D_Bryan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #793 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Hello All!!! I am Doug from Louisiana!!

Be Blessed Doug

With God All Things Are Possible
Tripudjo D

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 23, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Hi Gang:

I just join GDI 3 hrs ago!!
My name is Tripudjo, and I am usually called Pudjo! I am from Jakarta, Indonesia.

I am a complete newbie on the computer and internet. I hope to be able to learn something, and to be able to get some residual income. I am a retired engineering consultant, and I am 69 yrs. I am now still in the FREE 7 days trial period.

I hope I can get something out of this, before the 7 days are up, in order to enable me to "stay on"!

Wishing you all the very best,
Cheers,

Pudjo.   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: