May 13, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208429 times)
Ceniza Antonio

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: August 11, 2008, 05:36:38 AM »

Hello, im Ceniza Antonio, i am a member for almost two months, but i just register in this forum today. im from Philippines.
Lois Dela Rosa

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

Hello!

I am not sure how many people from the UAE are already here and I wanna say hi!

Lois
KTerri

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »

Hi,

I am still on my 7-day trial - I have not really done anything but sent out just to a couple of my friends and familiy -I have not done my website it is just in park- I guess I really don't know where to start- I have setup my e-mail and this is about it -What is the best way to get hits can you post links to blogs? Help I am not sure where to start Undecided
KTerri

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »

Hi,

This is all so new to me where do I start- Still on 7-day trial - have set-up email and my website is in park- have sent out to just a couple of my friends- Are you limited to what you say if you post to a blog?
Troy Petross

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Hello, I am Troy Petross, I am from Salem, OR., and I am having faith that I can do this.
BMilton

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Hello everyone I'm from Tennessee and I've been with GDI for about 12 days now. I really enjoy reading all the post here lots of Good
helpful stuff here.   
I've heard a lot about systems here I need help with one to jump start my business

Thanks
Mike Davey

FREE GDI Traffic? http://www.mikesfreetraffic.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Hi to all my new team
hope you enjoy your stay here

i

4 ways to promote GDI

http://mymoneytrain.ws  Use your domain for the Spiderweb Marketing System

http://netbookmarketing.com/simplegdi   Simple GDI Marketing

http://www.3steplotto.com  UK & Non USA Only

http://netbookmarketing.com/spinsuccess  Spin Success Marketing
Aisha Samuels

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Aisha and I am from THE BIG APPLE. I want to say thanks to Paul, who put this opportunity in front of me, I am so excited that I don't know what to do with myself ( Cheesy LOL). I'm having some trouble building the site, but Im a newbie. Besides I could stand to learn some patience. I appreciate all of the support that is available, Lord knows I need it. I look forward to this great adventure with GDI. Much success to everyone.

it is my prayer that you have PEACE in every area of your life and that you take the time to enjoy the BLESSINGS around you!
PK Knight

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Thanks Chip,
i just signed on today; so any helpful tips would be most welcome.  I'm from Atlanta; and looking forward to working with all you guys in this business. Wink        I really don't know what to do first, or next.... I attemped to set up my website; but not sure what to do with it.       PK Knight
Stephen DuBose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: August 13, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

Hello All,
My name is Stephen DuBose and I would like to introduce myself to the GDI community. I have been exploring some marketing techniques recently to try and optimize my site exposure. If anyone has any suggestions I would gladly accept any help/comments. i am also having some difficultties setting up a website through sitebuilder. Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
Al C

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 13, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

Hi, Al Coburn from Akron, Ohio. Look forward to learning and sharing with y'all.

Joined GDI over a year ago and then got caight in other things and never got rolling with the program. So, I guess You could call me an old retread. This time I stick with it.
VickiQ

my time to be free to be me!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: August 13, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »

HI!!!!!!!! Everybody sounds to me that all us newbies have the same problems and I thought i was alone nice to know i'm not I've been a member for the past two weeks and what i have done is get into the website and found out a few things on my owen i think my website is up and running i have'nt seen it yet but i got an email from someone that has any way my name is vicki quiroga i just want to say in a way of help keep focused try hard to get all the help you need and remember to be thankful for the new life you are about to share with ? and blessed you will be blessed and everything will come together have a wonderful day everyone !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [color=Green][/color]color=Maroon][/color]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:47:15 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Cheryel Cannon

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »

Hello,
My name is Cheryel from Aurora, Il.  and I am very new, I am still setting set up some of the sites, I have had to go over several times before getting the full understanding to what I need to do.
It's good meeting and working with you.
Cheryel
Felix Delgado

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »

Hi my name is felix delgado and I am very exited about GDI. if any body has ideas to share about this business  will be apreciated thank you Grin Grin
Everett Davidson

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »

Hi My name Everett.  I live in a village called Manitou Beack near a small town called Watrous.  Watrous is located 120 Km from Saskatoon SK Canada.  I have gotten into this not knowing what to expect.  I have tried having web site online stores but have not had any success in selling much.  Hopefully this will be a better plan, at least the price is right.

Questions I have are 1. what kind of support can I expect from this company and my upline?  2. What kind of products can I advertise on my website?  ( I have other product I would still like to promote over the Internet- can I have links to those other sites?)  3. How much time is needed to really make this work for you?  4.  How do I promote this on the social networking networks out there?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: