May 02, 2024, 09:18:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205080 times)
Jay McClain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1290 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi, everyone

My name is Jay McClain and I'm exited about working with all of you as a new affiliate. I'm from Houston Texas. But Some day I will be able to retire in the Bahamas and have a vacation home in the Swiss Alps. Ha ha  not yet though. I have been working as a legal videographer for 12 years in the Houston area and I just recently started work with another company in the oil fields of Texas and Louisiana. I hope to be able to quit my two jobs soon and work as an GDI affiliate full time. Thanks for the opportunity GDI and Tissa with my new search engine.

Jay H. McClain
Dmitriy L

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi. I just joined today and I have no clue as to how this works. How do I make money with GDI?
AndyDiaz

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi, my name is andy, I'm a new GDI member and I have some questions. If I have my own website, how can I get visitors, how can I promote my website with GDI. I want to all the tools that I need in order to succeed.

Thanks!
Eric Lynch

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi!  My name is Eric and I'm from Virginia. Smiley

J_Stewart

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi Everyone. I'm Janice I have been a member for about 2 months now.  I love the new build your website.  I would like to know how I can put affiliate banner's and code's into the website with the code's not visable?  Can anyone help please.  I have built it already but need to put affiliate banner's and code;s.  Please go look and tell me if it is possable.   www.eagertostart.com      Thank you  Janice
F_Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: December 23, 2008, 03:55:56 AM »

Hi my name is frank Sutton . Im also a newbie and having trouble settting up my page. If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
ChristianWest

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: December 23, 2008, 03:55:56 AM »

I need help getting people to join.
RobertoMartinez

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

Hello Everyone.
My name is Roberto Martinez and I am from the great state of Texas and If I get off to a good start I know this will be a great product to start my online business with. And like most of you I too am having trouble with setting up the website your help will be greatly appreciated. Cool
KatieJohnsen

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

Hi. My name is Katie Johnsen. I live in Evanston Wyoming. I have been a member for 6 days now. My trial membership is up tomorrow so i'm here to stay!  Cheesy I'm excited to get this started and on the run. I'm ready to go gather new members.. Thanks for every thing so far...
AndreaSiviero

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

Hi scrivo dall'Italia e sono un nuovo iscritto a questa favolosa opportunitā che solo internet sa creare....spero di riuscire come ormai molti di voi avranno e stanno facendo...il mio dominio č DOMINIOTUO...speriamo porti bene.
Buona Fortuna a me e a tutti voi
Andrea
Jeff A

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

Hello all I'm Jeff Afdahl I joined on sunday as I thought this could add to my other mlm groups as a way to advertives for them all on my very own .ws website
I live in colorado and I'm allways looking for new marketing ideals as I have a lot of them.
JuneMcDonough

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: December 24, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »

Hi every one Im New . i dont really know how this works so i will be reading blogs and maybe asking questions.  Happy Holidays! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Mommy June
NathanFlanders

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: December 24, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »

Just thought I'd introduce myself.
My names Nathan Flanders, I'm 19.
So far I love GDI.

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible Smiley
C_Converse

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 24, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »

Hi C...C... here
Can anybody tell me what the server here can handle as far as Storage and bandwith a month on a single domain so I have some guide lines. For building my site up.  Hate to take everyones page out by accident. Also what knida scripts are supported?
Thanks Sincerely C...C...
EricH1

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: December 25, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

hello everyone, glad to be onboard, my trial is almost up and i am hooked. thanks for all the help so far.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: