May 18, 2024, 02:28:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 158629 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2008, 10:57:37 AM »

i recently started promoting gdi with the spiderwebmarketing. i've been doing google ppc. i've had one signup since i started the compaign 1 week ago. heres the breakdown. around 400 clicks about 40 actual leads with names/numbers, 15 members on the spiderweb and 1 signup for gdi. i expect some more signups as well but the spiderweb process takes some time... i spent a little over 200 bucks too soo far. my question is to get 5 plus signups how much are you spending on advertising? especially the people that are getting 10,20-30 signups per week... does that mean your spending a couple grand a month on advertising?

spider web system is great but promoting using google ppc can be very expensive.
I don't usually recommend newbies to use that as it's pretty hard to get good ROI.

The best advertising method is article marketing and blogging which is free and can achieve more long term effect.
You can also try traffic exchanges.

If you must use PPC, you can try with other search engines such as msn and 7search, they usually offer cheaper keyword bids.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: July 10, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

Hello this is from Kim Klaver;

Why people ignore us. Both has to do with the actual words and phrases people use when making their presentations, long or short, formally in a meeting or informally in a elevator.

1. For presenting the business- use certain words meant to impress the listener, but which turns off the good ones and attract weak ones.

2. For the product- The words meant to impress the listener, but which in fact result in the familiar eyes-glazing-over scene, and you know the rest.

Presenting the business:

5 things people throughout network marketing land say in their meetings that tend to shut out good people.

1. Its easy. anyone can do it.
2. You can make big money almost immediaely in this business.
3. Everyone will want this product/service. It sells itself.
4. Ours is the best deal/company/pay plan/management in the history of the world out there.
5. All you have to do is talk to people you know.

I hope this helps you not make these common mistakes when presenting your business.

Mary Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »

Hi GUys and GIrls, i have an idea and i wanted to share with you all, i have a friend who is a life coach and he is helping me with this BRILLIANT IDEA

1. Place an advert in your local paper, keep it simple advertinsing that a promotion is being held at your local Hotel conference room to teach people to earn an extra income from home, ( havent got the exact advert up yet but you get the idea)

2. Book your local hotel conference room to hold 100 people

3. people that reply to the advert have to send their tel. num + email address to book a place

4. make sure the conference room has a big screen tv

5. Play the dvd

6.  hold questions and answers

7 get signups

tell me what you think

i am thinking of doing this each week in different areas for 1 month..........to get as many as i can

any suggestions about it?

hI CARMEL,

i WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALREADY? AND IF SO, HOW WERE THE RESULTS.

I know for my current job, this is how we hire. We do a mass orientation and follow with interviews. We've been really successful.

Id appreciate some feedback.

thanks,
Mary
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 18, 2008, 04:05:01 AM »

Hi GUys and GIrls, i have an idea and i wanted to share with you all, i have a friend who is a life coach and he is helping me with this BRILLIANT IDEA

1. Place an advert in your local paper, keep it simple advertinsing that a promotion is being held at your local Hotel conference room to teach people to earn an extra income from home, ( havent got the exact advert up yet but you get the idea)

2. Book your local hotel conference room to hold 100 people

3. people that reply to the advert have to send their tel. num + email address to book a place

4. make sure the conference room has a big screen tv

5. Play the dvd

6.  hold questions and answers

7 get signups

tell me what you think

i am thinking of doing this each week in different areas for 1 month..........to get as many as i can

any suggestions about it?

Try it the other way around.

Redirect your hotel room budget to buying DVD presentations.

Place your advert in the local paper.

Send inquirers to watch the 6 minute animated presentation

Follow up 48 hours later by phone, to see if they want
more information. If they do, send them a DVD.

Follow up 24 hours later and ask them what they think. If
they haven't taken the 7 day trial, they may have extra questions, so invite
them to an "in-home business review" at your house. This will save you
travelling time and money.

At the "in-home business review", answer any questions and help them get
started, if they want to.

My better half and I have been using this method to build another business.
She is focused on that, but I have lost interest because they have radically
changed the plan. That is why I am focusing on GDI and I will be using the
system I've outlined.

There is only one problem with this plan and that is the cost of advertising.
Most people do not know how to advertise and promote effectively so it could
be an
unacceptable drain on their resources. You will get a very big attrition rate  Undecided

Because you are working local and thinking global, try and move to working
warm lists. I only advertsie when I personally need to start a new leg. In fact,
now I will only sponsor a person if they agree to write a list and work it with me.

This may seem harsh, but I know that any other way, my downline are at a very
much higher risk of failure.

By working their list WITH them, I help build their team and mine, without
wasting masses of time and money on cold marketing.

Gordon
Frida_M

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

Hello everyone,

Im new to GDI and at the moment what Im doing is that Im using classified ads to advertise GDI. I think its a good way to market your business for free if money is an issue.
Getting your own domain and hosting your site is very effective to drive traffi but if money is the problem then I think opting for classifed ads is a good mean

I want your opinion

Frida
Fabio Spezzano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Hi guys
someone can help me?
How can i use craiglist with success?
There are some tips o particular ideas to use in this ads site?
Thanks
William D1

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

Which is the best address to give a prospect, or put in ads?  There was one I ran across that gave a short 5 minute presentation with live people then tells them to watch the animated movie.  I like that the best, but now I can't remember which address it is that will take them there.  Does anyone know what I mean? 
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

Which is the best address to give a prospect, or put in ads?  There was one I ran across that gave a short 5 minute presentation with live people then tells them to watch the animated movie.  I like that the best, but now I can't remember which address it is that will take them there.  Does anyone know what I mean? 

Are you referring to this one
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/preflash.dhtml?sponsor=your_userid

Mike_H

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »

Hi I just wanted to share my thoughts as a new member. There are many great opportunities in how to get people we are basically selling the idea of making money. But in this topic to get companies to join GDI is I think a waste of time, I think it was said in this earlier that it would drive companies away seeing all the extras once logged in. I think companies wouldnt be fancied by that idea, and i dont see how that could run 5 layers deep with them. I say its a waste of time because we should be targeting people who are interested on making money, not getting a domain. But I love the idea of going to companies but is it really worth it??? If someone can please let me know how they would make it worth doing it, I would greatly appreciate it.. As I live in a place where there are tonsssss of small business owners.... This is actually my first post in GDI Forums so please any tips on to do so is appreciated.
Mike From Baltimore, Grin Maryland
Alejandra A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »

Hi,Iīm Alejandra,GDI member,Iīve been surfing the web and suscribe to some  Traffic Exchange programs to promote my GDI business but I donīt know if itīs working...I donīt see it working! so I tryed checking the GDI forum but I canīt find anything about traffic exchange!So I would love if someone says-Hey!donīt lose your time surfing in traffic exhcange programs!,it doesnīt work!-
Could you help me please?
Thanks!

DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: September 17, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »

Hi,Iīm Alejandra,GDI member,Iīve been surfing the web and suscribe to some  Traffic Exchange programs to promote my GDI business but I donīt know if itīs working...I donīt see it working! so I tryed checking the GDI forum but I canīt find anything about traffic exchange!So I would love if someone says-Hey!donīt lose your time surfing in traffic exhcange programs!,it doesnīt work!-
Could you help me please?
Thanks!

Hi Alejandra,

Traffic exchanges do work but there are some strategies that you need to apply to get results.
This method won't work if you are promoting:
1) your GDI affiliate pages directly
2) lengthy websites with too much information
3) similar looking pages or splash pages that thousands of others are already promoting

Different tactics may be necessary for manual / auto surf, as well as how established the traffic exchange sites are.

I suggest that you consider using the following to get better results :
1) freebies with a nice looking landing page
2) email capture form
3) audio or video on the landing page
4) large buttons which opens in new window when the surfers click on it
5) leverage your effort by getting credits from referring downlines to the traffic exchange

If you need more info, just send me a private message.

cheers

Sean Gatewood

I fight for my right to...write.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2008, 03:38:19 AM »

hey angela,

im guessing you dont know this but it's a federal crime to be putting anything in anybody's mailbox unless you're a mailman/woman delivering legitimate mail.

sean g.

Michael,

I agree with Kyra.  Lots you can do without spending.  So far, I have had the best luck with word of mouth.  (I'm new too.) I am also at home with three small kids and no money to spare!  Take the kids to the park.  Start chatting with anyone you meet there.  Tell them about it.  Chances are, other stay at home parenrs are going to be interested.  This has been my biggest success group so far. (It's a small group... since I just started but I expect it to get bigger!!)  As Kyra said, talk to everyone.  I told my hairdresser about it yesterday.  She was totally interested and wanted a card for her brother as well.  Also thought her husband would be into it.  They haven't watched the movie yet, but that was just yesterday and sounded promising.  "Drop" cards everywhere.  I just posted in another thread about the flyers I put in mailboxes around our block.
It is in this thread: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=209.0   But might not be up for a while because I'm still under "post moderation".  Good luck!

Angela
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

A marketing method I would like to propose is that of a joint collaboration.

All these methods only promote your own gdi access code

So basically, were all in competition with each other.

I was sold on the 'everyone just recruit 5' to make $3905 a month.

Imagine a system that automatically got us each 5 new recruits and so on - actually, that was the easy part.

The hard part was figuring out a way to feed the system.

Until Now, google - power5plan - to see if I'm on to something.

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Ronda G

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2008, 02:52:03 PM »

Everyone keeps saying watch the movie. The flash presentation to join. I didn't watch a movie I just went to the interview and got convinced to join. Could someone show me where to find the vid so that I can share it with my potential downliners?
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Here is a link to personalize the movie for family and friends:

http://movie.ws/USERNAME/FIRSTNAME&LASTNAME

Replace username with your GDI username. Replace Firstname and lastname with your family and friends names, and send link through email or on msn while chatting to them.

Simple. ohhh... and leave the & between the first and last name...ok

Cheers, wish you well.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
  Print  

Jump to: