May 14, 2024, 02:54:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 174144 times)
Vicentiu P

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »

I'm wondering if a (future) downline member of mine could use my credit card (if I allow that) to pay his monthly charges ?
Thank you.
D_Woodall

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2008, 03:02:04 AM »

Anyone actually tried all these sales websites where they sell you leads? I am kinda nervous about spending that much money on these leads. Can someone give me some feedback? How many sales did you et out of these leads?
Tim McAlpin

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2008, 03:51:37 AM »

I need help, I can not even find this back office you all are talking about. Also, what  is this about paperwork needed to become active member? I have been a member for a week, and I am lost, every where I go seems to be a brick wall. I am about to say forget it. Nobody will give me answers. As far as that goes, nobody even responds to these messages I am leaving.
mack88
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2008, 05:35:01 AM »

I need help, I can not even find this back office you all are talking about. Also, what  is this about paperwork needed to become active member? I have been a member for a week, and I am lost, every where I go seems to be a brick wall. I am about to say forget it. Nobody will give me answers. As far as that goes, nobody even responds to these messages I am leaving.

Tim,

When you joined, you should of received an email with all of your details.  The members area, the login and password that you created, etc.  Your sponsor, the person you signed up under would have this information as well unless you have no idea who you signed up under and that happens as well.

Go to www.website.ws/members and login with your username and password.  Once you login you will see everything.  Also, here on the forum, you will find so many answers to the questions you may have.  Just conduct a search using the "SEARCH" field at the upper left of this page.

I wish you the best.  Again, the answers to all of your questions are with your sponsor and here in this forum.

Frank
JMerrell

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »

Hi...

I just joined GDI late last week and wanted to put some serious kick out there to build my downline.  Nothing yet, but I didn't expect it within a couple of days.  Can some of you please share how you got people to join your team?  I'm using a new automated promotional website that sends out 50,000, plus trying to find other methods. 

Anyone's help is appreciated!
I want to make this work and am willing to devote the time to it!

Thanks!
JM   Smiley
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

I'm a newbie,i don't have any downline yet,can someone get me the bestand fast  solution in getting downline ?

My experience says, that the best way to get new members in your downline, is to use downline builders. They are more efficient than using just the GDI promotion sites. I am using 2 downline builders as a system, with quite good results. There are several GDI downline builders, you just have to find those that suits your needs.

I wish you success,

Kind egards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »

Hi, to all in the forum.

I have a question for anyone that can answer it. Is anyone aware that the movie
links are not displaying the movie. I am refering to the link of the movie of the
Red Ferrari  Undecided This link goes to a still life page. This time it goes to website.ws

http://movie.ws/username/show

maybe it's just a mix up. If so I hope it cleares up soon. Cheesy

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
EHermann

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:14 AM »

hi @ all,

I am a newbie and I don't want to build an own website because I want to start now. Is there any possibility by forwarding the page to get the page with all languages? Now I got a page "admit one". Huh

Thank's a lot for the answer.

Greetings
Erika
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2008, 10:16:05 AM »

After logging out of sitebuilder I go to a login page with a blue box for user name, password and domain name.

I can't log back in to my site using this - any idea what the problem might be?

I have checked the password, tried it uppercase/lowercase and domain name with and without .ws - no joy

Yes, I can go right back through the other signup route, but it is a bit of a pain!

Jenny Fletcher

Jenny Fletcher
KelliV

LIVE FREE!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2008, 04:04:59 AM »

I need help picking a domain name, somthng short but clever. PLEASE HELP !!! I can't sleep and i'm gonna rip my hair out!!!! Shocked
A Strempel

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07:50 AM »

Ok so I signed up for my 7 day trial which will end on Friday. So far I am clueless on how you guys are makeing the money. The video made it sound alot easier than it really is. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am not sure I am going to continue after my 7days due to not understanding it. I recently lost my job so I am looking for free cheap ways to advertise it. Thanks

Ashlyn
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

Ok so I signed up for my 7 day trial which will end on Friday. So far I am clueless on how you guys are makeing the money. The video made it sound alot easier than it really is. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am not sure I am going to continue after my 7days due to not understanding it. I recently lost my job so I am looking for free cheap ways to advertise it. Thanks

Ashlyn

Hi Ashlyn,

There are many free ways to advertise your GDI Business so that your downlines grow.. I like Blogging, articles and forums.. there are also some recruiting systems that are made to help you build
GDI.. Some of these are free and have very good training.. and there are some that charge you just to signup so be careful..

I have been getting paid from GDI for over a year so this does work and the movie does sell itself.. you just need to get the your movie referral link out infront of as many eyes as you can..

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
OmarR

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:17 AM »

Hello everybody,

my name is Omar and i am new in GDI. i have my .ws in test and i want to change my site to other name how can i do this before the seven days.

thanks all
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2008, 08:39:24 AM »

Hi Omar,

Just login to your member area and register for another domain name.
After that write to support to cancel the present one.

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
OmarR

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2008, 08:43:27 PM »

thanks
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: