May 05, 2024, 08:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 64238 times)
CandiceP

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Hi everyone!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »

Hello Candice,

Welcome to GDI. I think you will find some help here.

www.wealth411.ws 

I wish you much success.

Watersa. Cheesy

Success Is What You Make Of It!
PrincessTsotetsi

View Profile
New
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »

Hi

I would like to introduce myself to the GDI business, I really like it and Im in South Africa where people are scared to use their credit cards on the internet but will keep on trying and hope for the best.

Thank you
Princess Tsotetsi
South Africa
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 05:31:54 PM »

Hi

I would like to introduce myself to the GDI business, I really like it and Im in South Africa where people are scared to use their credit cards on the internet but will keep on trying and hope for the best.

Thank you
Princess Tsotetsi
South Africa

Hello How is your GDI biz going so far in S.A ?
Korey Singleton

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

Grin Hi All, My name is Korey Singleton out of Georgia, USA, and I'm here on the forum to build brainstroms of ideas with other members of GDI/.WS.  If I see anyway to help promote GDI businesses then I'll do my best in this endeavor, So GDI family let's go make this money Grin   K. Singleton  P.S. My first suggestion is to go to GDI Training Forum for starters, that's what my next step is about to be Grin
Kris Larsen

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

My name is Kris Larsen I have recently joined and already have 3 people signed up and one of them has already signed up another.

I am new to the Internet marketing opportunity but I have been in network marketing for several years.

I want to make a success of this one in a big way.

Any South Africans out there let me Know let us network this place on fire

Regards
Kris
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:28 PM »

My name is Kris Larsen I have recently joined and already have 3 people signed up and one of them has already signed up another.

I am new to the Internet marketing opportunity but I have been in network marketing for several years.

I want to make a success of this one in a big way.

Any South Africans out there let me Know let us network this place on fire

Regards
Kris

Great job Kris!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Louis S

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »

Hi,

I'm from sunny South Africa, I have about 2 hours a day to spend on GDI and any sugestions how to maximise this effort will be appreciated.

Think and grow rich
NRoberts

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:29 AM »

Dear all,

A quick shout out to all fellow members everywhere from a newbie affiliate (2nd day at GDI).

I am very excited to be part of this opportunity and look forward to learning/sharing much from/with you all in these forums in the future.

Relatively new to internet marketing in general (and Forums) but prepared to work tirelessly at learning the ropes and ultimately achieving the success so many are evidently experiencing with this business already.

Also a very special hi to my sponsor, Henry Yu. Look forward to working closely with you and ultimately achieving great success Smiley

See you at the top.

Best regards,
Nicci

Proudly South African
NRoberts

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 05:59:13 AM »

Good morning South Africa!

My name is Nicci and I am based in Farrarmere on the East Rand and would love to hear from fellow-South African members. An attempt has been made to contact some of you via PM but to no avail - many of you appear to be inactive for quite some time already.

Anyhow, I am on day 3 of my free 7-day trial period but consider myself to be as good as a full member already; the trial period is just a formality - part of the process.
I am decided and fully committed to this venture for the long haul. The GDI income generation opportunity is exactly what I have been searching for, for a long time. GDI is for me.

I am very excited to be part of this venture and look forward to learning much from you all and sharing much with you all in this forum.

I have some experience in corporate marketing but relatively new to internet marketing but prepared to work tirelessly at learning the ropes, growing our business and ultimately achieving great success.

Let's get together and do this thing together South Africa!

Wake up & talk to me.
Nicci

Proudly South African
ChristopherBurger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:47 AM »

Hi, I'm Christopher Burger, 23 years of age, currently studying IT Engineering, and I stay in Johannesburg - South Africa.
I am very glad that Sanjinka Ostro introduced me to GDI!  I'm going to put all my effort into this business because I can see the
OPPORTUNITIE! 

So let's MAKE MONEY PEOPLE!!!!   YEAH!!!

Christopher Burger

Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:09:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Christopher Burger
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 01:10:07 PM »

Welcome to all the new members in Africa!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
SheriffaRahim

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:07 AM »

Hello My name is Sheriffa And I am from South Africa.I am new and still feeling my way around. I look forward to working with all of you.It was be nice to establish good relationships. I am sure if we work together sharing ideas as a team we can all benefit.

regards Sheriffa
BiliaminO

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »

Hello, I`m from Africa..Nigeria to b precise......Like most newbie I`m having problem with alot of stuff..My domain is still useless as I`m mailing you..Perhaps I need alot of coaching from anybody that resides here in Nigeria that will be willing to help out (quite amazed by alot of Nigeria already registered)....Anyway, we Nigeria can like free stuff (Do I hear someone say smartness)..A JOKE!

I will be grateful if someone can help out..OK for those that that are complaining of payment options they should try and open a domicilliary account wt a bank in Nigeria..GTB/First bank and hence they can apply for A MASTERCARD....Then you can contact me...I will let you through without a penny.......
Gerty Hattingh

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »

Hi GDI-ers.  I'm as in brand new.  Still trying and investigating everything. Don't actually know alot about working on the net, but starting to have fun. Shocked  Grin. I am actually Afrikaans but since few will be able to understand, I hope my English is ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: