May 05, 2024, 03:55:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from France  (Read 91160 times)
Laurence D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img527.image

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2007, 04:19:15 AM »

salut bien a la française
moi j'y capte rien

sud france
Laurence D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img527.image

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2007, 04:48:30 AM »

bonjour a tous,

Voila je me suis inscrit il y a pas longtemps et je voulais savoir si quelqu'un ici aurais pu m'aider a débutern car je viens juste de recevoir le DVD chez moi, mais j'y rentre que demain lol
donc en gros j'aurais voulu savoir s'il y avait des documents envoyer ou quoi que se soit d'autre a faire

Merci a bientôt cher collègues...

je suis dans la même demande .
apparament il y a peu de français  (ce qui peu être positif )

sud france
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »

Salut Laurence

Il y des francais dans GDI mais ils sont TRES Peu actif sur le Forum puisque celui-ci est en anglais.

Mais il y a toujours moyen d'avoir des info en francais si on a un BON COACH.

Amicalement
GerardW

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2007, 09:28:50 PM »

Good morning,
As every French people I speak little English.
It has to change. I become attached to it.
I am a new person at GDI.
I wanted to announce on this forum.
Best regards.

Michel P

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2007, 08:53:19 AM »

Hi Jean, I'm French but at ease with English (there are some in France fortunately!). I translated several doc for my affiliates,  how to start your biz step by step, some txt ads and a notice for the Website Builder. I'd be glad if I can help you. PM me, see you soon, à bientôt.

Hi Gisele,
I'm a Frenchman too and I just read your post. I would really be interested in your translation job if you have it available, not the one of freedom.ws which already does exist, but for instance the page for invitations, the letters that you receive from the GDI following process, the site builder too. All will be welcomed and I, too, may help if needed.
Thanks to let me know.
Michel
BenjaminH

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »

sorry for my bad english, i'm in the GDI group since 5 days and i don't have any comission. so i don't understand... it's not easy to find interrested people in this country. so, i would like to know how to do, because, i've tested a lot of ways to invite people(forum, pub etc...), but it doesn't change! plizz, help me, i'm a student and the GDI could be the solution to realize my dreams!!  Shocked
NSandrine

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »

bonjour je viens de m'inscrire mais j'ai un gros problème je ne parle pas du tout l'anglais, je recherche de l'aide ou des conseils car j'avoue que c'est assez difficile pour moi.

je serais heureuse d'avoir quelques mots en français. Je suis de Toulouse dans le sud de la France. et je vais me servir du traducteur de mon Imac.

hello I have just registered me but I have a big problem I do not
speak at all English, I search of the assistance or of the consultings
because I acknowledge that it is difficult enough for me.
I would be happy to have some French words. I am of Toulouse in the
south of France. and I will be useful myself of the translator of my
Imac.

Merci by
Tonatiuh C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2007, 03:09:43 AM »

Hello Sebastien and Phalin!

I hope you are fine and welcome to GDI. This is a very  wonderful business and I'm sure you'll love it forever. I would like to have an affiliate from France. (ehehehe Grin) I like your country very much!! I have a friend in Bretagne, in Saint Nicolas de Redon. I wish you the best luck !!! By the way, I'm from Mexico. My name is Tonatiuh.

Hasta luego y mucho éxito

Tonatiuh, "el sol"
Nathalie Yungmann

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »

Hye! happy to see other french people. I'm from Montpellier (south east) and i registered today.
Bonjour à tous les francophones. Où trouver la vidéeo d'informations en français ? Mes connaissances ne parlent pas anglais.
Merci pour l'info. Bon succès à tous.

Bye bye!
JLaborde

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Hello everyone from France!

I have made a comeback I was a member of GDI in 2005 but my credit card could'nt't work it was a compulsory
for me to give up now with paypal I will try to keep in touch with everyone worldwide.
GDI is a super website but I can't refer member since my comeback so I am strurgling for that.
Ok" Bonjour "to all of you.
Be online 24/7.
jlaborde
Andre M

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »

Salut Patrice,
Est ce que je peux avoir le lien de ton site en Francais. Je suis Camerounais donc billingue et je vis aux Etats unis d'Amerique. j'aimerai etendre mon groupe aux freres et soeurs qui ne parlent que Francais. Nous pourrons egalement se changer des documents et traductions si cela peut nous aider mutuellemnt.
Andre
Anna-Maria Syk

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »

Hi everyone !

My name is Anna-Maria and I'm from France (excuse me for my english). Embarrassed
I've just finished my studies as a graphic designer (I think it's the good translation  Huh) and I was looking for a way to make some money.
I've heard of the taking off of the ".ws", but I really don't know how everything is going on and I'm a little scared... so wait and see !  Wink
S_Lafaye

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2007, 03:12:49 PM »

J'ai commencé il y a 1 mois.

J'ai déja 13 membre dans mon équipe

5-8 de nouvelles personnes vont nous rejoindre

I am star, this is a month
I have 13 member in my team
5-8 the new people are whith me

Désolés, il am not speak english
Il read very bad
S_Lafaye

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »

Je suis à 14 membres

5-9 , c'est super ;-)
PaulineSaunal

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »

Hello,

My name is lili,

It has been now 24 hours that I made knowledge with GDI,
and I am very excited Grin with the idea to begin this business.

Forgive me for my rather poor English, I would try to make my better in the future!

If by chance there are French members on the forum,
I would have a pleasure of discussing project GDI with you, however I am opened with all
discussions but to warn you as much that it will often sometimes happen to me to make mistakes of language!
I hope to make enormously meeting here,

But while waiting for your answers,
I hasten to turn over to read information in connection with the commercial activity!

See you soon!

lili
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: