May 06, 2024, 12:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456303 times)
KFoster

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2007, 04:51:58 PM »

Hello Everyone!
My name is Kristin and I live in VA.  I just joined the GDI bandwagon today and am hoping to make big things out of this!!  Wish me luck and any pointers would be great!!
Good luck to everyone out there as well!!
EBaker

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 24, 2007, 03:09:43 AM »

Hi all!  I joined a few days ago, and just got my first trial run downline today!!!  Woo hoo.  Very exciting moment.  I'm still hesitant about this, but I'm going to stick to it and see how it goes.  I hope everyone has good luck!
Liz
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: July 24, 2007, 12:49:17 PM »

Hi Paula,
Thanks so much for the advice.  I have fixed the scrolling part but what do you mean my text should be a neutral color?  Thanks again and hope to hear from you and hope you get this.
Michelle C

Hi Michelle,

What I meant by neutral color is black or gray.  To have your site seen as professional, the neutral colors work more in your favor.  Flashy colors often send up alarms in people.  Plus, some colors are not seen by those who have visual challenges.  Hope that helps.  Take care.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: July 24, 2007, 12:52:29 PM »

Hello Everyone.  Smiley

I've been looking over some of the pages that the Members have posted and they really look impressive.  I invite your opinions about my site at http://www.wealthyresults.ws

Please share your ideas and critique.

Thanks again and continued success to you all.  Grin

Hi Gregorio

Very nice layout on your site.  The only thing that I noticed with your first page is that the header takes a while to load.  Other than that, it looks very professional.  Wish you much success and thanks for sharing.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
FranciscoVega

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 24, 2007, 02:56:10 PM »

I'm here to make some money!! I need some tips though cuz im kinda young
MVasquez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »

Hello friends,

My name is Marvin, I'm recently in my trial period, but I  already signed someone up in my downline. I'm looking forward to make a million dollars with GDI. Let's keep cranking and just do it!

Best,

Marvin
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:35:16 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Marvin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: July 25, 2007, 05:11:13 AM »

Hello friends,

My name is Marvin, I'm recently in my trial period, but I  already signed someone up in my downline. I'm looking forward to make a million dollars with GDI. Let's keep cranking and just do it!

Best,

Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Welcome to GDI.  Your enthusiasm is felt.  If you need assistance with building your business, this forum provides a wealth of information and support.  I wish you much success.

Paula

SanderV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Hi, my name is sander from amsterdam.
saw this as a great opportunity to help myself and others earning cash and making your website!great!
i already were looking for a domainname so this fell in my lap!

peace and success

sander

-------------
HunabKu
CherylB3

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

I ,am in my 5th day trail of this great opportunity. Give me your real hornest opinion about advertisement. Smiley
What method works best for you. Web or face to face.
Badriya Wilaiwan

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

hi everyone,

i'm just new here from thailand but i dont' know how to get the downline. seem difficult. as my upline not good to help or answer my question very well. anybody who can help me ?

Badriya
Marilyn Renner-Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 28, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Marilyn and I'm in my trail period. I am looking forward to making some money and seeing if this business really works so I can quit my job and be my own boss.

Bless all of you
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »

Thanx Paula

I really do not know how to fix the scrolling issue. I have tried formatting differently but the same thing occurs. It is strange because I am using the exact same tools as a workmate of mine who is also in GDI, with the same formatting options and his site views fine without the need to side scroll. The only difference in what we are doing is that he uses a PC and I use a Macintosh, maybe this is the problem. If this is the issue then I will have to live with the problem because this Mac just cost me too much to disregard, besides I love my Mac  Wink

Cheers
Marty
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »

Hi Marty,

I am not very knowledgeable in that area of things.  Perhaps there is a difference between the PC and Mac.  Buying a new machine is understandably not part of the equation.  I wish that I could offer you more in the way of a solution.  The only thing that may be an option is to use someone elses PC to format your site.  It may be a way of determining if the difference in machines is the problem.  Take Care Marty and have a great weekend.  Cool

Paula

Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2007, 11:04:33 AM »

I live in Barrie Ontario.  I was wandering if anybody else lives in Barrie.  I would like to hook up and build a team together.  Anyone... Bueller?  Haha

I'm not desperate.  I make money with GDI.  I just think it's better to team up.  You should be in business for yourself, not by yourself!

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2007, 03:35:03 AM »

Hello Kerry

I am from Montreal........We could build a Team Canada  Smiley

See Yea !
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: