May 05, 2024, 07:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456209 times)
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: June 16, 2007, 06:07:20 AM »

I HAVE LIVED IN AFRIQUE OF NORD (TUNISIA) I SPEAK the FRENCH LANGUAGE I AM AFFILIATE A GDI FOR TWO WEEKS. TO NOW I AI NO SON. WHAT MUST I MAKE

Bonjour

Ce qu'il faut faire c'est d'envoyer votre lien GDI (Francais) ou des DVD en francais à vos amis afin qu'ils écoutent eux même la video.
Comme ça c'est plus facile.

Votre lien GDI en français est celui là:

http://www.freedom.ws/&language=french&sponsor=USERNAME&show_dvd=yes

PS: Remplacez le mot USERNAME par votre Nom GDI.

J'espere que ceci va vous aider.

Pour d'autres questions n'hesitez pas à me contacter.

NGrimshawe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: June 16, 2007, 06:07:21 AM »

Hi Santos,

I will tell you that persistence and consistency make this work. If you can 100 names a day on the invite, and advertise everywhere.
Get the DVD to give out to people as well. Learn to use your sitebuilder and use your site to advertise GDI. There are a million things you can do. Read the forum here. There are a lot of great suggestions.

Nick Grimshawe

Nick Grimshawe
J Hernandez

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 16, 2007, 06:08:47 AM »

Hola muchachos, ya estoy aqui, jeje  Cheesy,es mi segundo  pago y todavía no  aprendo ingles , estoy tratando de  aprender, tengo quer lograrlo , con las justas  realize mi pagina, fue con ayuda jeje. sigo para adelante.
LudwingM

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2007, 06:08:47 AM »

hi i am from El Salvador, i am a new member of gdi,,,, i have a question for you.. ist really or its a fraud this: "guaranteed signup"
what can you tell me about guaranteed signups?
mack88
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2007, 06:24:21 AM »

hi i am from El Salvador, i am a new member of gdi,,,, i have a question for you.. ist really or its a fraud this: "guaranteed signup"
what can you tell me about guaranteed signups?

My suggestion is for you and anyone else NOT to use these type of programs to build your GDI business.  If I am not mistaken, GDI has a policy against using them anyway.  Generally, signups that come from these sort of programs/services are only enticed to do so because it is free up-front and that there is no pressure to upgrade or purchase.  Normally these people have no idea what they signed up for.  It will be total waste of money, so PLEASE do not waste your money on these programs.  You will not earn a dime.

M Gariani

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »

It is not hard but for sure it is not easy..
But after you will enroll ppls in your downline - they will try to do their best because they are paying
something that is more than $1..
You can do it by lots of ways like online classifieds,search engines and more..
Good Luck
Malci Gariani
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 04:13:58 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »

Paula, Rob, and P De Thierrry,

Thanks for the encouraging comments.

Paula, to you particular thanks because I had completely missed that Page 1, Page 2 thing!  Duh!  Thanks for pointing it out.

Rob, like many others, I often send my new downline members to your site to get the overview and guidance.  Great stuff.  Thanks from me, and a lot of other people, I bet.

Best to all,

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
BSlansky

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

Hello everybody,

This is Brett Slansky from NYC and Czech republic. Wink
I have been very successful internet marketer and I have to say that I could not resist the GDI opportunity. After helping many business owners to get .com, .net now it's time to change to .ws

Actualy I have to tell you I did see GDI like 4 years ago - but i thought it would be one of those fly be night companies - well GDI prove me I was wrong and here I am.

I wish all of the GDI business owners a lot of success and keep growing every single day!

Brett

DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

Hello Shawn:

Looks like a nice clean site.

Best of luck.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
Zettye H

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

Hi Everyone.  My name is Zettye and I have just become a new member in the last few weeks. 
I am really hoping to make a go at this.  I will need some help as to how to get started.  ALL suggestions r welcome!!!! Grin
CBritt

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:39 PM »

Hi, I am new to this and would like some help.

Please, if you would tell me how to add sound and a movie to my webpage and any animation to get more attention to my site.

And secondly, outside of the business cards and email addresses, how else can i market my site? Huh
Sarah-Ann_McLeod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2007, 03:25:27 AM »

Hi Everyone

I am Sarah McLeod from Tasmania, Australia
I have come back to take another serious look at GDI. 

The program is one thing, but there are not a lot of details on the hosting, 100mb of space, 10 pages. What about bandwidth? What features? besides domain name.

When I promote a website, as part of a plan, I like to have all the details to offer my website visitors, so where do I get this info?

Sarah
SarahsWorkshop
MichaelFranklin

The worlds best kept secret.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2007, 04:47:58 AM »

Everybody check my new and improved site and help to fund my new entertainment company, by getting products you already use everyday from me. Plus I can save you money. Go to: www.MCennimm.ws. Enjoy your life with me.
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members-

Let me know what you think-

Thanks Roll Eyes

Louie

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws
Amina Shaikh

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

Hi thank you for all the support. Amina Grin
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: