May 05, 2024, 09:48:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456252 times)
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »

Welcome Quian

You will see that GDI is a very powerful Biz with a great potential.
At the beginning it seems a little bit confusing, but as time goes by
You will discover that it is pretty easy .

Just be Focus and you will see good results.

Take care

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

Hi everybody,

I am from Shanghai China. My name is Qian Feng.

Hope I can make some money in GDI.

Regard,
Qian  Wink

Hello Qian,
Welcome to GDI family and my only one main advice to get success just try to get true traffic to your gdi site.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Linda M

Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do today

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »

I have been working at this for weeks and noone seems to be even remotely interrested. And I can not figure out what forms I am suppose to fill out and send in to GDI. I have ask people in my upline and they don't know what I am talking about. Can anyone HELP ME, PLEASE?

Time is money; Money and Time wait for Noone
JavierB

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2007, 04:21:01 AM »

Hello My name is javier i'm from colombia, i would like that somebody tells me some page wghere i can have gditraining like a video tutorial to buil my web page, and where to advertise, you know like a guide of how can i build my business from the beginning,
i need your help since my sponsor dont answer my questions and i dont know how to start in this business, i apreciate your answers
HughieBurleson

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2007, 04:23:17 AM »

Your web site looks fine, but it is a little confuseing with the GDI banner right after the line about the best entertainment network. You might want to consider moving the banner to another location and also use a squeeze page so people dont have to scroll over to read everything.

Best Reguards

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:23:42 AM by Frank_M » Logged
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2007, 09:22:16 AM »

Hello My name is javier i'm from colombia, i would like that somebody tells me some page wghere i can have gditraining like a video tutorial to buil my web page, and where to advertise, you know like a guide of how can i build my business from the beginning,
i need your help since my sponsor dont answer my questions and i dont know how to start in this business, i apreciate your answers

Hi javier,

Welcome to GDI. I made a video tutorial on how to use the GDI sitebuilder and posted it in youtube.
You can go to the link below to have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOKXc6jFmc

I have also done a few other video tutorials, please send me a message if you want to know more.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:17:45 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Laura Bohn

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »

Hi All!

I have completed my Trial and am on board all the way. I even had 1 new sign up during my trila period, so that certaintly made me feel good. For those of you still in your first 7 days. I can only pass on what was passed on to me, just post your ads, get into a routine, be open to communication from any prospects. Good Luck to All and I look forward to being around for quite some time and building this opportunity.

Much Success,

Laura
Lucian Felician

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2007, 05:22:41 AM »

Hello, my name is Lucian Cazac and I'm from Bucharest, a great citty in Romania. Anyone from Romania here?
I just upgrade 3 day ago. And I'm happy to be here. I am for the first time in a great business and I hope find somebody to help me  Roll Eyes
Mary Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2007, 05:22:41 AM »

Here is my website. http://www.alcolu.ws   
It is fill with affiliate programs,home based business, shopping, freebies, dating and marketing tools.
Sue Page

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:47 AM »

Hi my name is Sue. I'm I'm new to all of this and quite uncertain what the outcome will be like I was hoping to find out from some of you how to build a successful website and find out what touse as a product or something to get money to start flowing in. Im thrilled at the fact that this is available but at the same time a lil overwhelmed also.   Huh
NenetteC

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2007, 03:09:20 AM »

Hello!!! I am Nenette Capuchino, from the Philippines. Well I am kind of surprised...that there are Filipino members at GDI. It says...Filipinos Unite! Thats it!!! We'll just have to unite. I've been with GDI for 2 months? I am very sorry...I still have not grasp how this business works. i do have my website...I want to succeed in this business...but i guess i still have a lot to learn. Co- Filipinos Please Help!!!

Thanks!
NenetteC.
Mehmet Hasve

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

Hello This is Mehmet and i just signed up 3 days ago i already showed them the presentation i already had 24 hits who watched our presentation i think that's a very good thing. I also got help from luis barrett from chat conference room about the composed letter to send to my new leads so what will be the next thing i should be doing. Do i still need to use the autoresponder or do i still need the sitebuilder Huh Help would be appreicated.

Mehmet
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2007, 10:00:23 PM »

Here is my website. http://www.alcolu.ws   
It is fill with affiliate programs,home based business, shopping, freebies, dating and marketing tools.

You made a great start - well done - keep going! Consider sticking to a uniform theme throughout. Also your front page could possibly use more content.
Tanongjit L

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:36 PM »

My name is Jill ,from Thailand
I just registered GDI for 1 week ago
can you introduce interest information to me ?

can share information together

thank you
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 02:15:31 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Manzo Ma.luisa

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:36 PM »

hi! everyone i just join today and hoping that i'll be able to earn money, i dont really have an idea how it will work becuase in our country networking really sucks hope that i will no be a victim by joining in this type of business so people that will help to earn more is highly appreciated though i alreedy send invitations to all of my friends kindly  short listed... i'll be needing help from you guys who were able to earn a lot ... Wink
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: