May 18, 2024, 05:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 459071 times)
Steven Wood

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »

Hi everybody,  Grin i just wanna say a great big HI  from the uk to all the newbies and old pro's alike, i too am a new kid, (first time i've been called a kid in a few years!!!). . . . . . . and would just like to echo the sentiments of more or less everybody who has posted here i.e
hope it works, glad to be out there having a go at least
and of course any tips hints and tricks that you guys are using would be greatly appreciated, but then i guess that goes without saying
any big success stories to inspire us newbies, would also be great to hear
have fun all and be lucky,
is there a particular part of the forums that i should go to for advice and startup tips,
Steven
DGuy

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

G'day everyone !
This is my first time at the forum....so G'day ! Howdy ! Greetings ! Hallo ! Hi !

Nice to be part of this family of friends. Hope all is well for all of you.
After having a quick glance at what's in this forum, it looks like I could spend oodles of time here and learn heaps...and I look forward to that.

I suppose we'll all get to meet in time, so for now, I wish you all the very best, and lots more !

Blessings,

DGuy

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2007, 03:52:39 AM »

G'day everyone !
This is my first time at the forum....so G'day ! Howdy ! Greetings ! Hallo ! Hi !

Nice to be part of this family of friends. Hope all is well for all of you.
After having a quick glance at what's in this forum, it looks like I could spend oodles of time here and learn heaps...and I look forward to that.

I suppose we'll all get to meet in time, so for now, I wish you all the very best, and lots more !

Blessings,

DGuy

Hello DGuy,
Welcome to forum and GDI family.
I hope that you will enjoy over here.
Certainly you will learn too much from forum and try to get as much as traffic to your GDI site that is the only solution to get new sign-ups.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
R_Dunstan

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:20 PM »

Just finished my website and would really appreciate your feedback
thanks
Paul
www.paulwhite.ws

The 1st dog to own his own web site? lol love it.
StacyMatheson

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »

Ok here goes I have posted in 15-30 free classifieds and sent out over 1000 emails and have blogs and etc. etc. I have ordered the video's I have put out flyers ........I need to know a new way of getting people to sign up? I have hit a hill and am slidding the wrong way slow. So if anyone who has more than 4 people under them let me in on the secret. Thank for any reply's. I know this is a good business just do not know how to get there. I do not want everything over night but would like it in the near future.
MSibley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »

How's everybody? I know a good thing when i see it,so i joined a winning team! I'm definitely looking forward to generating income for life! Grin
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2007, 03:17:51 AM »

How's everybody? I know a good thing when i see it,so i joined a winning team! I'm definitely looking forward to generating income for life! Grin
Hello Msibly,
It is very nice that you got a winning team.
It is luck that you got so in first time.Utilize it properly.
Mkhan

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2007, 03:17:51 AM »

Ok here goes I have posted in 15-30 free classifieds and sent out over 1000 emails and have blogs and etc. etc. I have ordered the video's I have put out flyers ........I need to know a new way of getting people to sign up? I have hit a hill and am slidding the wrong way slow. So if anyone who has more than 4 people under them let me in on the secret. Thank for any reply's. I know this is a good business just do not know how to get there. I do not want everything over night but would like it in the near future.
Hello Stacy,
There is no much secret just try to get as muchas traffic to your GDI site, that is the only secret.
Mkhan

SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

Hello Terry

With a Profesional looking site like yours, there is Noo reason to be unsure.
I think that you just have to believe in your self....and you will see.

I don't even have a nice website like yours and I 've already 11 people in my downline.

Again.....No reason to be Unsure....Believe in your Self.

Regards
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

Hi Stacy,

Most people don't succeed over night, it is usually over a period of consistent effort.
Well done on your promotion, it may take a while for the traffic to build up.
Some other promotion methods that you may want to consider are:
1)article submissions
2)forum marketing
3)traffic exchanges
4)join a GDI downline builder program
5)pay per click campaigns
6)social networking

Each method has it's own benefits, it's better to just choose one method and learn it well instead of touch on the surface of everything.
When you master a technique, you can improve on it to generate long term traffic.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
A Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Hi Stacy,

Most people don't succeed over night, it is usually over a period of consistent effort.
Well done on your promotion, it may take a while for the traffic to build up.
Some other promotion methods that you may want to consider are:
1)article submissions
2)forum marketing
3)traffic exchanges
4)join a GDI downline builder program
5)pay per click campaigns
6)social networking

Each method has it's own benefits, it's better to just choose one method and learn it well instead of touch on the surface of everything.
When you master a technique, you can improve on it to generate long term traffic.

Melissa
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
Hi Everybody,
kimbrointernational.ws got indexed by Google within 48 hours!
I built this site using the SiteBuilder 3.0
Free Indepth tutorial on how to use the SiteBuilder and get traffic to your new sites.
Your feedback would be apreciated.
Kitty Brown.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Aiysha Murphy

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Well, like most people here...I'm new. Just joined today.  I have to say that I am excited and frightened all at the same time.  Grin Embarrassed I'm going to give it the best I've got.  Wish me luck.
 Cool
Aiysha M.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »

Hello Aiyesha,
You are welcome to GDI and forum.
We hope that you will enjoy over here.
Why frightened it is very nice and most effective opportunity on net you have to work for it and then you will enjoy it.
Mohammed Khan

Sylvain Riendeau

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »

Anybody else from Montréal ? Province of Québec ?
I just subscribe to this thing...hopefully, i'll get wealth this way...

Je suis francophone, alors si vous voulez me laisser un mot... Pas de trouble dans les 2 langues.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: