May 06, 2024, 02:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Malaysia  (Read 147305 times)
RAMIS M

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

Hi , I am RAMIS from JB . Just joined abt 1 month ago . Just trying out the opportunity .Hope to share ideas with all .
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »

Hi fellow Malaysians,

Welcome and very happy to see all of you here.
I am from Malaysia too but now residing in Singapore.

GDI is a great opportunity, persevere and experience exponential success.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

Hi , I am RAMIS from JB . Just joined abt 1 month ago . Just trying out the opportunity .Hope to share ideas with all .

Hello Ramis

How is the Biz Going so far?
Do you know a very active Mallaysian Forum ?

Thanks
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2007, 04:35:31 PM »

Hi, my name Mohd Fazli..from Sg. Buloh, Sel Grin.....

Welcome abord Mohd
Hello brothers,
Assalamulaikkum,
Both of you Mohad ans Saaid welcome to GDI and if you need any help please PM me.
I joined two months back and today I have 47 downline.
Mohammed Mujahid Khan(Mkhan)

We should help to each other for our own success
Azmi C

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »

How am I unsubscribed my .ws, I got a technical prob and really need to unsubscribe other wise GDI will charge my creditcard automatiicaly  at the end of the month. Terima Kasih Kawan  dari malaysia kalau dapat beri jawapan bagaimana say nak berhenti melanggan.ws
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2007, 04:24:50 AM »

How am I unsubscribed my .ws, I got a technical prob and really need to unsubscribe other wise GDI will charge my creditcard automatiicaly  at the end of the month. Terima Kasih Kawan  dari malaysia kalau dapat beri jawapan bagaimana say nak berhenti melanggan.ws

hello azmi

To cancel your account you must this number

(1) 760-602-3000 ext. 5804 M-F 8-5 Pacific Time,.

Hope this help

Any more question PM Me

serge
MRosdin

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

Hi, I am from Malacca, Malaysia.  I'm a newbie & really need your assisstance, thanks.

MRosdin
Shaiful Affandi Bachtiar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am trully a newbie from Malaysia and things got very excited when I accidentally came across GDI. I am very excited about the great things to come, but being Malaysians, I found that the exchange rate is really killing my budget when thinking of buying the DVD. At the moment, I am still thinking of the quickest way of promoting my site effectively and cost efficient. Any suggestion to a 1-2-3 simple steps in doing so? Smiley

Regards,

Affandi

Home Is Where We Belong
Chey Wei Ta

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »

Hi everyone...

Nice to meet you all here...I am from Malaysia...I am new Dot WS new member...Thank you
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2007, 07:24:24 AM »

Welcome to all the new members from Malaysia.  You are proof that we are a global community.  I wish you all much happiness and success with your endeavors.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Tommy Fong

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:17 AM »

Cheesy Hye you all malaysiann.. Happy independence days.............................................  May god bless you all n me. Lets make more money with GDI Teams..
P. V. AnverSha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2007, 05:37:43 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am just joined in DGI. I am Indian living in Malaysia. In fact last time, I have joined GDI and died as natual death by canceling the subscription. This time after attending the Internet Marketing Seminar by Ewen Chia. I am giving another try.
If you Can Do it, So do I.....

PvaSha

If you help enough other people what they want, you will get what you want.
"Zig Ziglar"
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »

...Welcome PvaSha
.............Sure you find opperitunety in GDI    have fun and enjoy

GDI rocks
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2007, 06:06:33 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am just joined in DGI. I am Indian living in Malaysia. In fact last time, I have joined GDI and died as natual death by canceling the subscription. This time after attending the Internet Marketing Seminar by Ewen Chia. I am giving another try.
If you Can Do it, So do I.....

PvaSha

Great to have you back - and awesome to see so many people from Malaysia! Best success to everyone!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
P. V. AnverSha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2007, 03:12:37 AM »

Hi Guys,

2 questions:

1) To invite friends to see the oppotunity, do you have any pre-written email format, where I can use to send out from my Microsoft Outlook.

2) When I get Premium Lead email, what do I need to do? Is GDI will send out the Autoresponder? Or I need to send seperate email Manually?

thanks

PvaSha

If you help enough other people what they want, you will get what you want.
"Zig Ziglar"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: