May 05, 2024, 09:33:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 367278 times)
G V P

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

Dear Mr.Brad Kamanski,

While thanking you for sharing the info which is working for you, I have a few questions.
Please do reply me at your convenience.

You have posted about employing a system, which is an autoresponder which follows
up your prospects with prewritten followup letters specifically designed for GDI.

I would like to know about the system and monthly cost for using their services.

I am already using another autoresponder by paying a monthly fees. Please let
me know, is there any way of getting the series of followup letters, ofcourse by paying
a fees,and not joining their services or it is exclusively for their members.

However,if itis exclusively for their members, I am ready to join under you. You
can send the link via PM.

Sorry, I had forgotten to introduce myself. However,better late than  never.

I am Prasanna from India, I am in GDI for six months with no results. However I am
actively leraning things for about a month now.

Friendly yours.

Prasanna
athreyas3006.ws
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »

Dear Mr.Brad Kamanski,

While thanking you for sharing the info which is working for you, I have a few questions.

You have posted about employing a system, which is an autoresponder which follows
up your prospects with prewritten followup letters specifically designed for GDI.

I would like to know about the system and monthly cost for using their services.

me know, is there any way of getting the series of followup letters, ofcourse by paying

However,if itis exclusively for their members, I am ready to join under you. You

I am Prasanna from India, I am in GDI for six months with no results. However I am

Friendly yours.

Prasanna

Hi Prasana,

There is a email marketing program dedicated to the promotion of GDI, membership includes automatic followup with your GDI prospects using a series of prewritten emails promoting your GDI site. I have also compiled some followup emails used by other GDI teams as well as for other home businesses.
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, if so, please send me a private message and I will give you the links.

Cheers  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:12:59 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
PeterDobler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

"The money is in the list". This statement gets old and worthless if you

a) Don't know what you're doing and list is just a bunch of email addresses you buy for pennies a piece.
b) You don't care who's in the list and you just get a kick of you send out thousands of emails at once. Some may call this SPAM.
c) You send a sales pitch every day
d) You do all of the above

My experience; build your list the old fashion way. Give away something valuable and collect the email address in return. Double or triple optin is standard. I took me a couple of years to build a list of several thousand subscribers, but they really want to hear from me. I do not sell all the time. I inform my subscribers and occasionally I put in a sales pitch.

Let's hear who you build your list. However, the money is in the list, period.

Take care,
Peter
Michael Dietrich

The future starts here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: May 14, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »

I've finally learned Google adwords and tweeked my ads to get the best click through ratio.   These get loaded into an auto-responder and the rest is history.  Decent signup rate too.   The only downside is I can barely afford the $5 budget I've set for myself currently.  Google suggests that due to my CTR that I should change my daily budget to $27.  Way too much for me right now, but in the future.......

Best regards,  Michael
AdamThompson

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:21 PM »

I like the second landing page how come when I try to place the hot mail code into my web page it wont show anything? Can yo give some advice to linking those pages together to the other pages.
King_Ling

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2007, 05:17:03 AM »

Dear Mr.Brad Kamanski,

Friendly yours.

Prasanna

Hi Prasana,

There is a email marketing program dedicated to the promotion of GDI, membership includes automatic followup with your GDI prospects using a series of prewritten emails promoting your GDI site. I have also compiled some followup emails used by other GDI teams as well as for other home businesses.
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, if so, please send me a private message and I will give you the links.

Cheers  Cheesy
Melissa

Hi melissa,

I appreciate very much if you could share what you have for the promotion of GDI. Thanks

King Ling
BLane

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 29, 2007, 03:10:36 PM »

I have been in GDI for around 5 or 6 weeeks now and doing pretty good using 3in7. I want to

use the online videos for some of my advertising , but don't know how to get the correct file

formats to the videos. Can someone tell me how i go about getting the correct file formats for

the GDI online videos so i can use them to advertise?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:11:17 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CarlosCastillo

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2007, 01:26:28 AM »

You                  They

Month              Recruit              Recruit              Total
1                      1                      0                      2
2                      1                      1                      4
3                      1                      3                      8
4                      1                      7                      16
5                      1                      15                    32
6                      1                      31                    64
7                      1                      63                    128
8                      1                      127                  256
9                      1                      255                  512
10                    1                      511                  1,024
11                    1                      1,023               2,048
12                    1                      2,047               4,096   

DID YOU GET YOUR ONE NEW MEMBER THIS MONTH

If you think about it that isnt true because its not following the fact the you can only go as far as lvl 5.
Jalynn A

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Hello all.

This is my first post.  Am happy to be a part of the organization.   My question has to do with locating  one of the GDI ad pages.  I saw it in a  traffic

exchange.  Can anyone lead me toward finding the GDI ad that has the balloons on it..?   Also, does anyone know ,  is this 1   quick loading..?

Thanks

Jalynn

« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:33:48 PM by Frank_M » Logged
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

Hello all.

This is my first post.  Am happy to be a part of the organization.   My question has to do with locating  one of the GDI ad pages.  I saw it in a  traffic

exchange.  Can anyone lead me toward finding the GDI ad that has the balloons on it..?   Also, does anyone know ,  is this 1   quick loading..?

Thanks

Jalynn

Hello Jalynn

Here it is

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 01:00:56 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
T Roberts-York

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:43 PM »

Hi, William

Terrance here.Great to see a fellow South African also on GDI. I to am a newbie to this but and sure we can take SA by storm if we just climb in hard and fast with this.
The best way I think is to advertise in your local papers then expand. I`ve seen it work on my other sites so why not this?

Regards Terrance
James Dean

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2007, 03:06:06 AM »

Hello all,  I am very new to GDI and need some help getting my team off the ground.  Does anyone have an e-mail layout or text that worked particulary well during a campaign?  I am looking for any suggestions and am always willing to learn.

Thanks,

James
Laura Bohn

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »

SergeB

Thanks for that LINK! I am still new and struggling and I had not seen that one before and I love it! Any more suggestions or other links that we might not have come acroos, if people could post them, that would be helpful to those of us that are new.

Thanks!
Laura
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

Giving something away free is always an attention getter.  Getting a name and email address at least is important.  There are free ebooks you can give away.  Some of these are brandable...you can put a link to your website in them.  You can give away free advertising.  I provide all my downline members with the link to a free advertising program that includes GDI recruiting and followup.

Best of luck.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
AlexW

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2007, 02:43:46 AM »

Hi Alex here
I have a question for all the hitters. All the people with 100s of sign ups. I and I'm sure many others are struggling to stay alive in GDI.
I would like to know where you folks are advertising and what you are saying in your ads. What's the big secret to getting the sign ups.
A simple question not too hard to answer. Searches don't seem to tell me anything. Maybe I'm not putting in the right words. So how about a little help.
To your success
Alex
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: