May 05, 2024, 12:00:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336391 times)
WendyMullins

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

Hi!

I'm Wendy Mullins, From Texas, I'm new here still feeling my way around, any and all advice is most welcome.

Thanks
NancyS3

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

:)My name is Nancy Stannard and I am from Rockford, IL. I have been in GDI for several months.  I just found my way here and am trying to get some sign-ups.  This is so confusing to me.  Hope to get some help out there so I can make some money.  I have not really done anything like this before.  I really believe that this in a wonderful opportunity if I can get it figured out. Thanks for any ideas.
FaizulShayuti

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »

Hi, i'm faizul from Malaysia. I'm still new in this programme and very excited to know more. Pls help...tqvm
Rohit Mishra

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2010, 02:55:35 AM »

Smiley Hi Everybody! Smiley
Myself Rohit Mishra from India.
I'm new for gdi and confused that how can i start? Huh

R.Mishra
BrittanyMatias

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2010, 01:58:56 PM »

hi my name is brittany matias and i am from santa rosa california. i am a 22 year old college student who needs a little extra income to help pay bills and get through school. my goal is to produce enough income so i can stop my dead end job and just go to school. i am really new at this and would like some ideas to how to build my downline. i sent out emails and no hits i posted my web page on face book no hits. i order business cards hopefully they will help. any suggestions?  Cheesy
Amanda Mankins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2010, 01:59:07 PM »

I am new to the forum.
My name is Amanda Mankins and I signed up through gdi with the Acme People Search program.
L_SHYAM

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2010, 03:51:19 PM »

Hi and Hello to everyone. I am with gdi for couple of month. Hope to get help from here to build my downline.
Thank you.
SabarI

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »

Dear all,

I am a new joining member and still do not know nothing.

From Indonesia with 37 y.o

Anyone can helping & teach me ....?
ShahrizailaMahmud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »

Hi Everyone!! Grin

My name is Shah and from Malaysia. I am just joint in this forum to get such a great opportunity. I'm still learning as I go along. I'm looking forward to meeting some great people and helping everyone when I can to reach great earning potential.

Thank You.

Go For Success
StevenSmith1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »

Hello, my name is Steve, I think that the GDI model is awesome.  I signed up through an upline that isn't getting back to me, could someone provide me with some free ways to promote my website?  Thanks.
KwabenaAsante

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2010, 05:36:32 AM »

Hi Guys , I am kwabena Asante from Ghana and I have joined the GDI family, Hope to make some money soon, hahaaa.
VivekGopal

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »

Hi, my name is Vivek, I am from India and I joined GDI on 2 weeks back.  I am really excited about this opportunity and hope to be able to add my success story to these pages in the near future. 
AurtherSteadman

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »

Huh POST HERE TO FIND ANSWERS AND ASK QUESTIONS LETS UNITE AND HELP EACH OTHER BY
SHARING USEFUL INFORMATION! THANKS FOR VIEWING MY NAME IS AURTHER STEADMAN AND I AM
THANKFUL AND BLESS TO BE WITH THIS TEAM!
YvonneW1

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2010, 02:59:54 AM »

Hello everyone! Smiley
                                 My first visit to GDI  forum. I am from New York. I am seeking  an honest Home bussiness.
I pray that I have found theeee one. I need money to live comfortable, and do the things I dream of doing, with my family and
love ones. I would love to be able to build my own WebSite but its not easy but I am going to give it a try. So if I mess up I will
need you help. Nice meeting you all!
David Furness

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

Hi,

My name is David and I am from Australia. I am looking forward to making lots of cash.

This is the first business that I can see is not a scam. It is almost worth considering paying the first three months or so of downliners to get them to believe. At 10 bucks a month it probably would not take long to make it back.

Anyway, got some questions to ask other posts so I am going for a look for the subjects I am chasing.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: