May 07, 2024, 06:10:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1206085 times)
LekeO

View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: March 21, 2009, 06:44:56 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm Kolawole Oshiyemi From Lagos, Nigeria, Representing....
Saying Hi..to all you good people out here.

Cheers....
J Bono

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: March 21, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Joseph and have been a member only about 4 days

I wanted to say hi and that I feel great about joining GDI.
I not only will most likely need help, but I also will be willing to help anybody that needs it, if I have the answers.

Thank you to all you freindly people!!!!!!!!!!!
HortonJeff

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: March 21, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Hi. My name is Jeff Horton and i am from Georgia, USA. I am going to need help with building a website because i have never built a website before.
S_Kosanovic

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 21, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Hi all!

I'm Snez and I'm an Australian...just signed up a few days ago and trying to get myself into action.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully build a fantastic network!

Ciao for now!

CFristoe

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 21, 2009, 04:42:01 PM »

Hello!!! To Everyone, My name is Collene and I'm from Kansas City, Missouri, I looking forward to starting in this buisness, promoting this site, making money and maybe eventually we can promote a seminar on this buisness and the money to be made right here in good ole Kansas City, MO  a lot of people would love the potential to earn money and work from home especially when you consider the economic down fall. I look forward to asking lots of questions and moving forward in this business and sharing it with others as I grow with you. 
AllanJ

View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

Hi All Allan Here From Hawaii!
KF0lTz

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

Hello, My name is Keeley,I'm new to the site,from Ewa Beach,HI...really excited to start work,but having roblems setting my site up b.c my computer doesnt want to work right...Is there any other way to get my site up so i can put my links and stuff on it?
DFarrier

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 23, 2009, 06:58:46 AM »

Hi, my name is Derrick and I'm new just like most of you here. I was in GDI several years ago but didn't do anything expecting to get something out of it. This go round I'll be doing things differently, I'll be treating GDI like a business and give it fair chance before giving it up. I wish you all the best! 

Change has come
Nathalie_Levesque

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 23, 2009, 03:56:15 PM »

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Nathalie Levesque, et je suis de Montréal.
Je suis consciente que GDI m'offre un bel avantage à vie Smiley Youppi, une fois bien lancée, je pourrai en profiter, et faire ce que je veux Smiley

J'ai 43 ans bientot, et je vois la lumiere qui s'allume pour mon avenir financier.

Merci de me donner cette opportunité Smiley

Nathalie
DianaJ

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 24, 2009, 05:57:55 AM »

iI'M DIANA AND I'LL LOVE THAT THIS WORK FOR ME, SO I'M GONNA WORK HARD ON MAKING IT WORK. I NEED SOME HELP AND ADVISE BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO BUILD MY OWN PAGE. IT CAME OUT TERRIBLE SO I PUT THE COMPANIES PAGE, BUT I'LL LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT ONE OF THE NICER COMPANY PAGES, HOW DO I DO THAT? LIKE THE ONE WHERE THE FAMILY IS TOGETHER OR THE ONE WITH THE LADY IN THE BEACH. I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO PUT ONES OF THOSE, PLEASE HELP ME.
THANKS
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:58:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MBelosa

Hi There

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1705 on: March 24, 2009, 05:57:56 AM »

Hello everyone! Im Mark from the Philippines! I'm serious about this GDI business. I hope to learn from all of you.

Zeljko Svegar

View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 25, 2009, 07:00:44 AM »

hi my name is ŽELJKO and I am from croatia
AimyB

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 25, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Ok so after looking on the internet for ages I stumble accross this and figure its free so will go through and have a look.
Every other offer I got scared and walked away.
Today was different, I have now gone through and completed all the steps bar step three pay to get advertising.
So now i have filled out all this stuff and have absolutley no idea of what it is i am doing appart from reccomending this webhost to my friends and family!!!
Can anyone give me some guidence???
Am also going to search this forum for clues! Cheesy
FrankPalmer

View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:37 PM »

hi i'm new to the program and would like to get ideas on how to market the program. any ideas would be appreciated  thanks frank p.
DavidHinton

View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:37 PM »

Hello My name is David Hinton i am from cleveland ohio and i am looking foroward to doing this bussiness is there any tutorials i can look at to see how to be sucessful with this bussines it seems pretty easy but i dont see anything that i can go to, to learn more about what i am about to get into
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: