May 26, 2024, 08:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 785877 times)
Wade Byrd

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:53 AM »

I am in Billings, Montana. I signed up on the 19th but just started to actively pursue.
Success!
TheodorM

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 26, 2009, 03:32:07 AM »

I'm Upstate New York. About 90 minutes North of NYC.

Warmest Regards,
gabrielle

Hey Gabrielle,
I am in upstate too. I am in Saratoga Springs. All the best.
WalterK

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

Hello To Everyone,
New as of today, from the Lehigh Valley Area of Eastern PA.
MaryWilson

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:59 AM »

I would like to know if there is anyone on here from Fort Bragg, NC or Pope AFB, NC. 
J_Fox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1369 on: January 29, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »

I'm Upstate New York. About 90 minutes North of NYC.

Warmest Regards,
gabrielle

Hey Gabrielle,
I am in upstate too. I am in Saratoga Springs. All the best.

Howdy there,
I am from the corn fields of the "Southern Tier" (south central NY) about 65 miles south
of Rochester NY - a small town called Canaseraga - near Hornell.

Take care, John
WyteriaJacobo

I am here to help.

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 31, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just signed up today, too after seeing and hearing ads about GDI. Remember that it usually takes 7-12 exposures on average for someone to make a buying decision. Keep doing what you need to do to expose GDI to your prospects and you will prosper.

Much success to all,

Wyteria Wink
JSingletary

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: February 02, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »

My name is John and I'm from North Carolina. I have been a member for a few months now and I'm spending money and doing the best I can to generate Leads. The person in my upline is not Helpful at all. If anyone can Help me out with some pointers let me know it will be Greatly Appreciated.

Sincerely,
John.
PeterGoodchild

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: February 04, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »

Hello John. Your comment on upline communications is consistant with many new members reaction.

A very big percentage of new members seem to have no support from their upline....because they expect everything to "happen" even while they are asleep!

Suggestion: Spend days on the GDI forum and learn everything you can, check every page on absolutely EVERYTHING provided by GDI on your members website, don't expect immediate results without "getting your hands on every bit of information"

When and only then, assume your upline is still non existant and promise yourself that your downline will recieve total support. GDI have everything in place for YOU to be successful ,so have confidence in an unbelievable product and take responsibility for Your business.

Peter

NinaS

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 04, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »

Hi I am a new member to the forum but not to GDI. My name is Nina and I am from California. I have been with GDI for over 6 months now and I can say that I am glad I joined. I have made money every month with GDI since I started. This business is easy and financial success is on the horizon. I encourage all of you not to give up. The key to this business is advertising!. Advertise every where and you will see results!!!
Brandi Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: February 04, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »

Just saying hello to everyone and I can't wait to get going with GDI.
I am open to hearing all advice.

Spread love.
Allan P_Small

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1375 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

Hello, Allan P. Small here.
I'm pleased to be involved and hope to visit
The GDI Forum routinely.
Peeps welcome.....
Best,
Allan

Allan P Small
** Make an automatic income...without
recruiting, selling or even putting on your
pants! Risk-Fr*ee, Guar*anteed Success,
Website.ws and a 7-Day Trial--Fr*ee.
Betina Yurkus

Success is Best!

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »

I am glad to be aboard with GDI. I live in Slidell, Louisiana and I am looking forward to chatting and getting to know some of you folks. As I am completely new to GDI, I need to become familiar with the program and I encourage everyone to share their tips and ideas with me to enable me to successfully navigate my way through building my website and marketing it successfully. Building my downline is also a high priority and I want to focus most of my attention and effortson this..., once I get my website up and running. I am a dedicated and focused person who is willing to work diligently to provide a better life for myself, my family and for those who will opt in to join me on the road to success. Glad to be here and looking forward to a very prosperous realationship with GDI. Take care and and please......drop me a line and introduce yourself Smiley

Thanks!

Betina Yurkus

Here is to your Ultimate Success!

Betina Yurkus
JamieMoore

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 09, 2009, 03:05:24 AM »

I am a newby here and really don't know much about what I am doing. Where is the best place and the best way to get people to join under me? I am a stay at home mom so I have the time to invest to make this work for me. Lets just all hope that one day all the .ws names will be taken and we will own a valuable piece of the internet. All help is welcome

Jamie
M Watson

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 09, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

Monica from Temecula California the other wine country lol Wink  Just joined and saying hello!

I'm in sacramento like 5 minutes from you. send me your email so we can exchange some marketing strategies.
Grant_D

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 10, 2009, 06:46:46 AM »

Hello All, Grin

My name is Dwayne Grant.  Just getting started within this business structure and looking forward to getting to know alot of people.  I am in Orange Park Florida and looking to make this business opportunity work for me to the best that I can.  With the strong upline  Shocked that I have I know that I will be successful as they have put faith in their downlines to make this business a very successful one to us all. Grin

Dwayne Grant
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: