May 19, 2024, 02:53:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 277091 times)
K McKay

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Do I need to sign and send in the documentation before I can recieve payment or comission?
RBaker

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

i was looking for this question on the forum but i could not find. i just started up again with gdi. i did it before a few months back, had no success using the swm system. i found the 3in7 team which i sponsored someone my 2nd day soo its going good soo far. well the question is if you sponsor 5 in 1 week after they reach the 7 day trial and they pay do you get the 100 dollar bonus without buying the dvds? if so i dont think that is right because i'm doing all my marketing on the internet. i dont want to have to purchase the dvds just to get that bonus.....thanks, ron
SondraC

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hi, I'm new and would like get an explanation of  the compensation plan, unable to loacte in the back office.

Thanks,
Sondra
GiuseppeC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:55 AM »

1) Can I change my domain name? Ho much it costs?
2) How can I have a supplementary domain name? How much it cost?

Thank you
Giuseppe
GeddesI

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »

Hello  Grin

I am from the UK and have a couple of questions. I am still in my free trial but will be off that soon and begin having to pay a monthly fee.

Firstly, how much do I have to pay each month as a UK resident ? Is it £5.00 ?? I am unable to find this information anywhere and am rather confused. I think im right on saying that in the US its $10.00 a month but what about the UK ??

Secondly, how much money does a UK resident get for a lead when they sign up ? Or do they only get money when a lead actually begins to pay a monthly fee ? So for each lead that signs up fully how much can I expect to get from them ??

Thirdly, will the monthly fee money automatically be taken out of my bank balance when the 7 day free trial is over ? Or does this happen later on ? I am using it through paypal to let you guys know

So please answer these questions if you know as I really need this info. before the free trial is up to make sure I am completly able to continue with the monthly fees and all that.

Many Thanks

Iain  Wink

RBaker

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

Hi, I'm new and would like get an explanation of  the compensation plan, unable to loacte in the back office.

Thanks,
Sondra

hey sondra, the compensation plan is very simple. it is a 5 levels deep compensation plan. you can go as far as you want in width. you get paid 1 dollar per month for every person on your downline. you also get a 100 dollar bonus for referring 5 people in 1 week. what gdi team are you on anyways?
MattDuda

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »

Hey everyone!
I am fron Thunder Bay Canada and I have a small question to ask. 
It costs me $70 to get the 10 DVDs shipped to me, but my girlfriend
has a condo in Florida.  I want to get the DVD's shipped there, so I
will save about $30.  The issue I have is that when I order, it won't let
me say where I want to ship them to, when I clear the form it only erases
my name, not the contact info.  When I go to change my "main" account
info to make that the Florida address, it wont let me update it.  It won't
let me change my country?  I was just wondering how I would get these
shipped to Florida instead of Canada, and how I can do it so it will activate my
account for the "Bonuses".... Anything would help.

Thanks and Cheers.

Matt
C Redd

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

I am new and just this week I have signed up 15 new people as shown in my downline.  Why do I not appear on the Leaderboard??? Huh

Thanks,

jbramlett

I see that you mentioned,., you have 15 people and you are new, how new and what did you do. any advice for another new member?
AUSTINO

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Please can someone tell me how i can solve this problem.I recently choose a domain name from ws website and instead of the system to re-direct me to the next page which is the $10 dollars payment page rather my account was activated while i have not even entered my credit card information's.

Please what do i do to enable me pay my $10 dollar hosting fee for my domain name?.Presently my account is free because i am still on the 7 days free trial period,will the system automatically ask me for my payment information's once after the 7 days or will my account be deleted?.

I am very sacred because i already have two people on my down line.Can someone please help by telling what to do to resolve this problem.All comments will be welcomed and appreciated.
AdamBrines

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 02, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

I had my first member join my GDI team on the 18th of October, and it says that they are still on trial. I'm new to GDI so I'm not exactly sure how everything works but doesn't the trial end in 7 days and then after that it charges them for the month? I also have a problem with trying to sell the product that GDI has to offer. Besides the referral program, what other benefits does GDI have to offer? I can get a .com website for 10$ a year, so why should I pay 10$ a month for a .ws website? Thanks in advance.
Shubam Gautam

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

hey guys,my name is shubam gautam .i have recently joined the GDI team.
i live in india and my contact information which i have in my account where i am supposed to recieve my cheques at is also an indian address.
but my problem is that i have recently got my permanent residence card{green card} for united states and i will be moving to USA permanently in a couple of weeks.
when i tried to change my address from india to united states ,i was unable to change the country.
can anybody tell me how can i change it?
also is it because the credit card which i had used to pay the fee has an indian billing address?
thanks in advance.
G Jones

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Hi;

I'm Jerry here in Colorado & I just received my first set of DVD's.
The DVD refers to an Access Code at www.freedom.ws and I don't know where I find that?

Thanks for your help

Jerry Smiley
Rita_Blair

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Where can I view/find the emails that are sent to people that
1. may land on my GDI website
2. that may or may not fill out the 'ticket'to view the presentation
3. that sign up

Apparently, they are automatically receiving emails from GDI and
I need to know what is being said to them because I'm sending
them emails as well.  Huh

Are these listed in the back office somewhere?

Rita
Rita_Blair

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

Jerry, your access code is your User Name that you picked.....not your domain name.
Rita_Blair

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »

Where can I view/find the emails that are sent to people that:

1. may land on my GDI website
2. that may or may not fill out the 'ticket'to view the presentation
3. that sign up

Apparently, they are automatically receiving emails from GDI and
I need to know what is being said to them because I'm sending
them emails as well.   

Are these listed in the back office somewhere?

Rita
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: