May 03, 2024, 12:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 157927 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2007, 04:02:57 AM »

i am the member from china,any one who want to know about chinese culture ,contact to me  Smiley

Hello Wangchen,
I am Mohammed from India. I want to know about chinese culture more.
Please PM me.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
AaronS

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

Does anyone know of any good autoresponders?Huh? I need one asap!
RichardBoulianne

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

May be somebody could give me information?

I have heard somewhere' GDi have a system to organise a raising fund campain by
the opportunity ?
Is it true or not and if it is true where can i found the information?

Thank you

Richard
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:55 AM »

Does anyone know of any good autoresponders?Huh? I need one asap!

The well known autoresponders in the market are aweber and getresponse, they will cost you $17~$20 monthly fee to use.
If you can afford it, it is good investment as they have a lot of features that make lead capture and follow-up easy.

There are also many other autoresponder programs out there that are offering reasonably good services for less fees.
I am currently using one which is less then $10 per month.
If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
A_Henry III

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2007, 10:00:29 AM »

Hi all, my name is Amos and I've been using news paper ads for six months now. By trial and error I found my best results came with the wording - HOME WORKERS NEEDED!!! - to $5000/month POSSIBLE! - Part Time - No investment required! - Totally Automated - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE! - www.my.ws/your code. 
  Line ads work well but a 1 1/4" x 2" display ad works much better. If you can aford it and you can see the benifit of contracting an ad for a whole year, then it will be cheaper and even more effective. People have to see consistantcy to build trust!
  The most I ever signed up in a week from news paper ads has been eight new members.
  At present I'm also working on marketing on line. There are many who have done so and have been vary successful at it. They would say that if you are looking for the best way to get new members with the least amont of effort then making good use of internet marketing is key.
   This is not the first time i've tried to market on line. Yet it is the first time I'm unwilling to give up just because I hit a hard spot and don't know what to do from here on out. That is why GDI has been nice enought to provide us with this forum.          There are many membrs who are making the big money and are ready to show us the way. You just have to stick with them and do what they ASK of you. Copy the winners!

GOOD LUCK/ KEEP AT IT !!!
Amos
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:01:01 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
PTim

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2007, 03:42:11 PM »

Hi,  I look at the leaderboards and see people haveing alot of success with this company. The trouble is when you contact one of these people to see how or what they are doing to achieve this it seems it falls on deaf ears. Has anyone else had this reaction?  I thought we all were promoting the same thing( GDI)

Tim
Yeo Tien Kiong

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2007, 04:06:14 AM »

i want to use a url rotator to put up all the gdi websites, rotate them and see which one produces more results.

any advice on this url rotator thing?
AlanChapman

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

hello Tim ,

you are correct , I have tried this approach a few times without success , even with direct questions they seem to beat around the bush. The fact is that those that are successful have worked hard to get there , you will notice some of the top in GDI have 30 years of experience in MLM , they have paid their dues as it were and have finally found GDI and are making it work.I have looked at their methods and there is no " silver" bullet , they have strategies that require time and effort each day , some claiming that in 2 hours they can do what the rest of us take 8 hours.The leaders are focused , they use all opportunities to promote and close GDI to prospects.Soem of the younger ones who are Net savy have developed programs of there own that allow them to draw others in to join thier internet marketing ideas and build their GDI downline in the process - look at payit4ward,profitwildfire and of course the popular 3in7 , there all have someone at the top who started it and now everyone joining is below them

- for me , I work full time ( 12 hours a day ) so I just buy leads and put into the GDI Invite System - can I suggest that if you have one or 2 or more in your downline thats not promoting GDI then to ask them if you can use their Invite System to send out more invites , that way your downline will feel encouraged and you increase your chances of signups - just a thought

- I do this and it takes me just 15 min a day - have 18 in my downline doing just this in less than 3 months , when you understand the "Power of One" you will see the growth that this will bring in the next 12 months

- to our success Alan
WSigmund

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2007, 03:15:04 AM »

Was wondering if anyone has used or is using a viral sysstem? From what i see its a webpage with 3 steps the interested person has to sign up for what you offer in the first 2 steps in order to get to step 3. Anyone know of webpage code for one of these?
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:09 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I put together an inexpensive ebook that is packed with online and offline ideas, it work's I've been on the Leader boards twice so far.

I sell it as a niche mlm product, so I advertise it, sell it to pay for my advertising and it helps build my GDI team at the same time.

I also give it away free to members of my team as an incentive to join under me.

I'm also number 1 in Google for MLM Team Building Manual and MLM Team Building Ebook searches.

Regards,

Tony

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
Brian Montney

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »

If so, how are you doing that?

Brian

GStoeckel

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »

I signed up for GDI about 2 weeks ago and I am very excited about the potential earnings to be made but I am new to the whole Internet Marketing and would like some advise on how to sell this opportunity if anyone has any ideas Please let me know

Thank You Cool
Simone M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

Hello,
I am new.  I feel torn between automating with auto responders and all of those helps, but I also feel the way I have been responded to buy this medium is very empersonal.  I will want to make my clients feel special. Is their a alturnative? I would like to hear from persons who are  successful GDI members who are not automated their business. to see if this is possible.
Thank you
Simone

I am not selling dreams. I am selling foundations in which dreams are made into reality

SMY
NeilClues

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »

Hi everyone

Does anyone have an effective and powerful welcome email that works when a new member joins your GDI team??

I'm forever composing and editing welcome emails trying to get the wording right or just simply trying to get the first steps right in order to get the new affiliates get started and I know it sounds silly lol!!

Is there any sites associated with GDI where there's welcome emails displayed or does anyone have any ideas as what to put or simply any welcome emails to copy and paste??

Your replies would be much appreciated, Thanks,
Neil
United Kingdom  Smiley
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »

Hi everyone

Does anyone have an effective and powerful welcome email that works when a new member joins your GDI team??

I'm forever composing and editing welcome emails trying to get the wording right or just simply trying to get the first steps right in order to get the new affiliates get started and I know it sounds silly lol!!

Is there any sites associated with GDI where there's welcome emails displayed or does anyone have any ideas as what to put or simply any welcome emails to copy and paste??

Your replies would be much appreciated, Thanks,
Neil
United Kingdom  Smiley
Hi Neil,
The following site offers some sample emails to use.  Check it out.  Hopefully it offers you the assistance you are looking for.  Note: There is another site included within this one also that has some helpful hints.  Take care.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ExampleScripts.html
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: