May 13, 2024, 04:37:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780745 times)
MichaelShaw

View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: November 03, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is mike

and i am real excited to be a part of the team here at GDI

if there are any Vets out there that can give me some Pointers

That would be great..

Im still in my 7 day trial but i already signed up 2 people so i guess im here to stay..

Oh Yeah this is also my second time joining gdi i was a member back in 2005 guess i should of sticked with it then

who knows how many people i could of signed up then..

Any ways.... its been great thanks a bunch..

Mike
Adam Dueker

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: November 05, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

What's up everyone just joined GDI hours ago name's Adam I'm from Broomfield, CO. I wanted to know what's the most effective advertising on the net "adsense"? just need some help getting started and wish to join a team if possible. Thanks everyone hope we all get too our goals in life.
SemelbauerRichard

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:28 AM »

Hello i am from the state of Michigan in the USA. I have been with GDI for about two months i signed up through acme people search (Tissa God). I have been promoting like crazy for the last two months through several traffic exchanges,social sites and blogs and have only received one sign up. Can someone tell me what more i need to do??

Sincerely
Richard Semelbauer 
Marcella S

View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: November 15, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

Hi. My name is Marcella S. I am from NC. I am extremely new to GDI as well as internet marketing. I am very excited about this new opportunity and cannot wait to smell sweet success. I currently do not have a sponser and I am looking for one that is serious about helping me to be successful ust like they are. Actions are better than words.
AndyFowler

View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: November 18, 2009, 03:29:50 AM »

Hello everyone! My name is Andy & I am exciting to learn how to run a online business. Look forward to learning from all of you.
T_Apichet

View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: November 20, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »

i am new bie

in thai , make about 12 day

want to learning from all of you.
 Grin Grin Grin
Kerry Leggatt

Live Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1566 on: November 27, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Kerry and I'm fairly new to the GDI family.
~~SAY HI~~
TerrianneT

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »

Hello all:

I am fromTrevose PA and am trying to get started with CDI, I have been a member for about 8days and I am new to Internet Marketing. 

But I am a quick study and am putting my all into this... great opportunity.  I have tried this several years ago and ran into a lot of shady opportunities but my gut tells me that this is where I will be making my mark.

Good luck to all and I am in!
SteveGaither

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1568 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

anyone from the Indianapolis, IN area?
TerrianneT

View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: December 05, 2009, 06:22:44 AM »

Welcome to all new CDI members.  I can say that we may have found one of the best opportunities out there that is "SCAM" free.  It was only a matter of time when the scammers would be weeded out.

Good luck and I am here to help.  As soon as I find what is going to work for me.  I have started a blog to send people to.  Just finishing up my content and working on my web page. 
Pena_R

View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: December 08, 2009, 10:30:34 AM »

Hi am Rosa, I could use some help and advice.

Thank You =]]
JHopkins

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: December 08, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Smiley Just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm from Michigan and it's cold and snowy.
I'm hoping I can get help in these forums because I am lost.  They say it's easy
to make a website but I can screw up even the easiest thing.

Julie
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1572 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:24 AM »

Hi Rosa, welcome to the GDI forum!

If you need help building your GDI business be sure to take a good look through the forums, there is a lot of helpful advice to be found here.  Everything from building your own website, replicated sites, what works for other people and so on.

One piece of advice I have personally is to lead with value first.  Instead of asking a person outright if they want to "make money online" find out where they are in life.  Talk about them.  Discover where they need help, how they are doing.  Then offer GDI as a SOLUTION to THEIR problems.

I hope this makes sense to you.  One thing I constantly tell my team is, "Give without want and you will get without need."

Good luck and keep coming back!  Wonderful people here in the forums and most are all too ready to help.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1573 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:24 AM »

Hehe, hi Julie!  It IS easy to make a website, but I know how you feel.  My mom, who by the way calls me every other day with a question about her TV remote, used the SiteBuilder in GDI to make her own website.  And no, I am not giving out the link to that website as it features pictures of me that SHOULD NOT be up there.

Anyway!  If you want to make it really really easy you can always use the replicated site function.  When you first sign up with GDI your website is automatically set to forward to http://www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

If you have not changed that, just go to the My Replicated Sites tab and choose a site you want to display.

If you did change it and want to change it back click on Domains and then click on DNS Settings.  Change that to URL Forwarding and point it to http://www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME  (remember to replace YOURGDIUSERNAME with your actual GDI username).

Hope this helps.  If you want some opinions on the website you create be sure to post it in the forums and get some reviews.  Smiley

Happy building!

Vincent R. Parker
Isaiah C

View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: December 09, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Isaiah Campbell but people just call me Izzy. I am somewhat new to GDI and I have been a member for the last month and a half. I have a few people on my downline and I am having trouble getting referrals to join my site. I'm willing to learn whatever is necessary to duplicate other people's success here at GDi and I hope that will result into more financial freedom withing the coming months. So, I would like to introduce myself to everyone who don't know about me or people are just starting at GDI. May the success in your life flourish...
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: