May 08, 2024, 03:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 102403 times)
Virginia K

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be here! My plan is to work form anywhere I may be, on an Island, on a Yatch, in a plane, wherever!
I have a very positive outlook and I know the "Secret"!     

Virginia

BLESSED BY GOD[/b]

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:38:18 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 06:24:43 PM »

Hi Virginia,
Welcome to GDI.  I am from Canada also.  I wish you much success with your business.  Take care and if you have any questions, just ask. 
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DaveMaclam

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »

Hi My name is Dave Maclam , out of Kingston Ontario Canada, enjoying everything so far, really looking to be a great part of this unique opportunity.  Looking throught he forums is great, and also looking forward to hearing about everyones do's and dont's would love to make this a worth while opportunity for everyone.  Any advice to be given would be greatly appreciated.      thanks to everyone!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 03:25:17 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »

Hi My name is Dave Maclam , out of Kingston Ontario Canada, enjoying everything so far, really looking to be a great part of this unique opportunity.  Looking throught he forums is great, and also looking forward to hearing about everyones do's and dont's would love to make this a worth while opportunity for everyone.  Any advice to be given would be greatly appreciated.      thanks to everyone!!
Hi Dave,
I think the best advice is to look through the forums and take notes on what my assist you.  There are a lot of resources and information available.  This business has been around for a while so there are several years worth of questions and answers.  If you have a question though, don't be afraid to post it.  Dive in.  Wish you all the best.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Allan-Hughes_Noel H. J.

Noel H. J. Allan-Hughes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Hello, From Vancouver!

-- I lived in Victoria for a short time in the late - '80's.  Beatiful city, just couldn't find any decend work at the time.

---

Noel Allan-Hughes
<a href="http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/21408/ShowForum.aspx"><i>My Adland Friends Forum</i>: community.adlandpro.com/forums/21408</a>
<a href="http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=5987"><i>Use Yuwie - Get Paid!</i>: www.yuwie.com</a>
Allan-Hughes_Noel H. J.

Noel H. J. Allan-Hughes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »

Hello, From Vancouver!

-- I lived in Victoria for a short time in the late - '80's.  Beautiful city, just couldn't find any decent work at the time.

---

Noel Allan-Hughes
<a href="http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/21408/ShowForum.aspx"><i>My Adland Friends Forum</i>: community.adlandpro.com/forums/21408</a>
<a href="http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=5987"><i>Use Yuwie - Get Paid!</i>: www.yuwie.com</a>
Carl-EricRouleau

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 03:01:31 PM »

Hello everyone. My name is carleric in i'm live in québec. I'm noob here and I don't know what made. Can you help me? Thanks for your help.
JordanH

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 04:55:28 AM »

bonjour je m'appelle jordan et je suis nouveau.j'aurais besoin d'aide s.v.p Grin ;Dmerci
Stephanie_D

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 04:28:15 AM »

Besoin d'aide!! J'aimerais avoir le site en francaiss ! C'est dur de tout comprendre
Chantal Gagnon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 03:08:35 AM »

Hi!

I'm from Quebec city, I'm nearly new for a week and I have big problems with Sitebuilder.  Can anyone help me?

Bonjour à tous, je suis de la grande région de Québec.  J'ai embarqué la semaine dernière,mais j'ai beaucoup de difficulté à construire mon site internet.

Comment faire pour qu'en cliquant sur mon titre de page (ex: Visionner la vidéo), que le lien se fasse se fasse directement sur notre adresse de freedom?  Comment faire pour qu'en cliquant sur mon titre de page Inscription, le lien se fasse directement sur le formulaire d'inscription?

SVP, quelqu'un aidez-moi!

Bonne journée,

Chantal
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 11:48:58 AM »

Hi Chantal,

welcome to GDI!  Smiley
I have posted a video tutorial on how to use the site builder in youtube,
you can see it on my site
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
LinaL

Hello

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »

Besoin d'aide!! J'aimerais avoir le site en francaiss ! C'est dur de tout comprendre

allo je suis nouvelle.. utilise le google, le tractucteur. c'est se que j'ai fait.. mais attention enleve le S sur le https:// pour http:// sinon il dira il i a une erreur.. c'est la seul sollution que je peut te donné

Lina
Stephanie_D

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »

Je comprend l'Angais, mais il me serait préférable des page en francais!!
Kirk McCartney

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »

As a new member I am still understanding the system. The forum pages are interesting but a little vague on how to get involved with this page..I am trying this new topic to see what happens.
Would love to hear from any Canadians involved with this program.
Kirk McCartney
Kirk McCartney

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »

Hey all Canadians. Just joined today and started to build my site..This program looks interesting. Ihave been looking for a Web site program for the average family to use and I think this is it. Plus they get to make money in the process. Great idea.
Still learing the system. How are my fellow Canadians making out with this so far?
Cheers to all.
Kirk McCartney, Edmonton Alberta..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: