May 05, 2024, 12:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190282 times)
Dawes_Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2009, 03:48:11 AM »

Hi I am new also was wanting to get some dvds but the cost for postage is more than i can afford by myself, but i would like some, are there any people living near toowoomba, that could go in with me if we got 100, that means we all pay a percentage and we get more dvds? Please let me know, thanks
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:48:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
R Le Gay Brereton

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

hi
I am also an Aussie and like you have had zero success with sign ups here I don't know why, it seems Aussies prefer tried and true.I have just joined the forum to get some ideas on how to reach a wider market . I hope we can both get some pointers on the best one to use.If e-zines,safe lists,ffa,bulk email etc.doesn't work what does?

Vickim

Why not try traffic exchanges they work for me i live in the blue mountains in Sydney and have been getting plenty of signups.]
SuzanneBaldwin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2009, 03:12:46 AM »

Hi

My name I Suzanne Baldwin and I am from the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland Australia.I would like to welcome new members to global domains also. Kiss

Brian Eastwood

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »

Cool Hi every one, I am Brian Eastwood from Bunbury in Western Australia.
I have been here before a few years back and let frustration beat me.
Not this time though, some many changes for the good that I have the good
vibes before I even start. Hope to communicate when I get set up. Shocked

"We do not stop playing because we are old.
We grow old because we stop playing!"
G Hawkins

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 24, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »

Hey everyone another Aussie here , A total newbie @ this so I'm just going with the flow at the present .
Hope to get to talk with U all later.. Good Luck ..Gary
Michelle_T

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:29 AM »

hi
I am also an Aussie and like you have had zero success with sign ups here I don't know why, it seems Aussies prefer tried and true.I have just joined the forum to get some ideas on how to reach a wider market . I hope we can both get some pointers on the best one to use.If e-zines,safe lists,ffa,bulk email etc.doesn't work what does?

Vickim

Hi from another Australian,
Glad to see I'm not the only one  Smiley I have only been here for about two weeks and was wondering if we have banners that can be used on traffic exchanges? I am having trouble getting people to join. Its only early days so I will keep on keeping on!
Cheers from Townsville QLD Australia.
R Le Gay Brereton

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 27, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Hi felow auzzies
                   There are more of us than you think just sitting in the wings of this wonderful business opportunity.
                    Just thought i would let you know I`am here!
ChrisS3

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Any advice for legally advertising gdi on the net? Thanks! My leads aren't signing and i bought 100!
Roger Hatton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Any advice for legally advertising gdi on the net? Thanks! My leads aren't signing and i bought 100!

Ask your sponsor, that is what a sponsor is meant to do.....help.
Karli H

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 02, 2009, 04:34:10 AM »

hey there

i have now idea wot i have just signed up for.. so im hoping that another aussie can give me the run down..
i have been trying to find ways for years now on how to make money on the net.. i have heard of so many ppl doing it so i thought i'd give it a shot.. but it seems like everything i sign up 4 turrns out to be a scam.. would love to hear some success stories and hopefully find some1 to coach me through to making some big bucks

loook forward to hearing from you

Karli
JohnBarber

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 05, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

hello everyone, my name is john, i am new also, i am down in tasmania. it looks like a good thing to me, hope i can make it work !?
AJook

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 05, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

hello from Australia. my name is Abuor Jook
am a student and i joined GDI on 05/10/09. looking forward to working with you.
Apollo Russell

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Hello everyone.

I'm Apollo, i just signed up today.
Im quite nervous but excited, im not quite sure what to do, or how to contact my sponsor.
I am willing to work very hard for this to work.
This is the strangest thing i have ever done in my life in terms of money opportunities.
Can't wait to make some MONEY!
What forms of advertising can i use to get more people?
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »

Hello everyone.

I'm Apollo, i just signed up today.
Im quite nervous but excited, im not quite sure what to do, or how to contact my sponsor.
I am willing to work very hard for this to work.
This is the strangest thing i have ever done in my life in terms of money opportunities.
Can't wait to make some MONEY!
What forms of advertising can i use to get more people?

Welcome Apollo!
You can contact your sponsor by going in your members area under Affiliates and "Upline".. there will be contact information for 5 levels upwards!

Darren

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
CBatten

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2009, 04:21:29 PM »

Hey there all!!

Great to see aussies online..  Smiley .. i am new here and wishing everone great success and hope to recieve/give good pointers in the near future for a great future  Smiley

Regards
Cindy
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
  Print  

Jump to: