May 02, 2024, 05:53:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138653 times)
gdi
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2006, 08:30:26 AM »

Thank you, Rod!

Chip
Admin
MiguelinaJavier

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2006, 03:14:19 AM »

If there is anyone there, bit of a mad rush to sort the site for a press ad.  The only page I wanted to change is the front page, with the movie banner, then use the GDI back pages for the rest of the site, but have been going around incircles to find a solution.  Any suggestions?
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2006, 07:26:51 AM »

If there is anyone there, bit of a mad rush to sort the site for a press ad.  The only page I wanted to change is the front page, with the movie banner, then use the GDI back pages for the rest of the site, but have been going around incircles to find a solution.  Any suggestions?

I am sorry to be dense but I don't understand what it is you want to do?
WiebergD

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2006, 01:29:37 AM »

Thanks Rod. Finally a one stop site. I am so glad to have found GDI and for all of the great support in the forum.  Just received my  business cards are they are a bomb. Grin
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

RodB,

Hey I really like your site I wonder how LONG did it take you and if there is a way that I can duplicate it or something because the site that I have sofar is the www.Freedom.ws/pathway1 which is cool don't get me wrong.

But it doesn't reflect me as I would really like to Express the truth of GDI. I am in the process of doing a whole new site with plenty of links ans pics and some audio.

Tell you the truth though I have no idea where to start and how much every thing is going to cist when I am
done customizing my site.

All I know is that yours is cool, professional and I would like something like that.

Joseph

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2006, 07:48:17 AM »

Well I have been working  away again and beefed up GDI Made Easy once again. ( http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws ). Shocked

I just added:-

1)A utilities section to help with automation.
2)What to do if you never hear from your upline - a very common problem.
3)Our free 13 email course on how to fire your GDI business up virtually for free!

I am most excited about the third item as many of you will find it useful. It was designed to be very cost conscious and at the end of 13 emails you will have spent from $0 to $50 to get you on the road. Go take a look and I hope it fills another void. Most of all you are encouraged to save the emails and send them to your own downline.

All the very best
RodB 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 07:51:42 AM by RodB » Logged
StanleySmith

Corporate Meeting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2006, 06:05:32 PM »

Hey Rod:

I'm confused, if my upline is not working, how is it advantageous to hook up with some one else and still end up promoting the person who dosn't deserve the action?  Huh

Thanks, 

Stan Smith
stan4621

Stanley R Smith
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2006, 12:07:27 AM »

Stanley. - I guess the fact that your upline sucks is no fault of your own. I know well what it is like to start with expectations and then have them dashed. I built GDI made easy to help my own downline because I believe in the system and having a good support site is the easiest way to support them. If anyone else gets benefit from it thats fine by me. I started on the net in 1996. In 1998 I was asked by Jim Wilson from Search Engine Forums to join SEF as a moderator. In those days the internet was a help anybody type thing. Hundreds of people helped me without asking for anything in return. I guess I am still old school??
Lanny C

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »

Hey Rod,

Been looking for the kind of Info you are providing on your web site "GDI Made Easy" and just want to say thanks. It is this type of "help others attitude" that separates the the men from the boys.

No offense ladies. Just a guy thing. Grin

Great Forum and enjoyable topics.

HeyLanny

NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2006, 08:31:01 AM »

Good one! It has been awhile since my last login... I updated my website and hoping someone would check it out and give me some of your inputs... www.maplevalleywaportal.ws and also, please do not forget to SIGN on my guestbook. Thank you again for your time.

Nelfa

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
Sigrid Yancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »

Hi Rod,

thanks for your gdi-made easy.ws website. It's very helpfull and I use it
many times to find what I need to promote GDI.
But where I can find the new utilities section and the free 13 email course
to sign up for?  Huh

Sigrid
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2006, 08:16:28 PM »

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for the kind words Smiley

On the index page http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ items 10 and 11 of the nineteen options at the bottom of the page.

Best
Rod
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2006, 03:00:17 AM »

I just added the multilanguage URLS and the Traffic Exchange support pages as a result of requests.  You will find the URL's for your site for German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

Also for the guys with no experience of Search engine submission there are two new pages on generating traffic with Traffic Exchanges which may be of interest.

Hope this helps too! To all of you who have emailed asking for these additional pages - I am sorry it has taken a while to get these pages done.  Embarrassed

Best
Rod
Sigrid Yancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2006, 11:11:36 PM »

Hi Rod,

thanksfor your respond and I found the email course, filled in my information and clicked
"Send This Info". I could not go through an Internal Server Error came up and told me to contact you.
What I do here now. Please check it out I would like to get your email course.

You are doing graet work with your website to help everybody. Now I can send promotion to my
german friends too that they sign up for GDI.

Sigrid
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2006, 11:31:12 PM »

Hi Rod,

thanksfor your respond and I found the email course, filled in my information and clicked
"Send This Info". I could not go through an Internal Server Error came up and told me to contact you.
What I do here now. Please check it out I would like to get your email course.

You are doing graet work with your website to help everybody. Now I can send promotion to my
german friends too that they sign up for GDI.

Sigrid

Thanks Sigrid, I have taken it up with the hosting provider because I see not one script is working. I am so sorry for the trouble and I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

Rod
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: