May 02, 2024, 05:17:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140619 times)
Ahmad Abbas Zainol1

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

Hi...
Ijust wanna introduce myself... i'm abbas from malaysia. hope i can learn something here...
insight247
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2012, 02:44:32 PM »

HELLO MY NAME IS ELIA I STARTED LAST WEEK AND I WAS SO HAPPY FOR START A NEW JOB FROM MY HOME BUT IDONT HAVE ANY REFERRALS YET SOMEBODY HELP ME  Huh TAMBIEN HABLO ESPANOL www.eliagonzalez1987.ws

Every GDI member advertises and promotes GDI in their own way. There is no "right way". What works for some members may or may not work for others and vice versa. One of the best places to start for directing marketing guidance and promotional questions is the sponsor that referred you to GDI. To contact your sponsor, simply follow the instructions below:

1. Log into your account at www.website.ws/members
2. Click on the 'Upline' button on the left hand menu.

I would also recommend utilizing the "GDI Marketing Kit" located in your members area on the left hand column. The GDI Marketing Kit allows members to download and print customized marketing kits to help expand your network of members. The GDI Marketing Kits includes several marketing items such as flyers and brochures. Simply select the kit materials you wish to receive, and click "Go!" All materials will be customized with a link to your personal referral page, as well as your contact information.

Whitney
GDI Forum Support
OryL

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »

Hello,

I'm Laurent and I'm from Belgium, I discovered GDI.

Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »

Welcome abbas  -  Global Domains International (GDI) is without a doubt the Best $10 per month Business Opportunity in the World... PERIOD!
Ron Knod

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »

Hello everyone! I live with my Son and three-legged dog in California.
I'm very happy to be a part of Kiss GDI and look forward to much success.

I'm 80 years of age with some good years left to promote and grow with
GDI while helping others do the same!
I wish all of you the very best
in every way. Ron Knod cash4ume@gmail.com
Zakariyyah A

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »

Hello everyone.I am Abdul-Ghaniy Akorede Zakariyyah,a Nigerian specifically from Ilorin In Kwara State. Iam highly delighted to be a member of GDI family.I hope to pioneer GDI activities and business opportunities in Nigeria,West Africa and Africa generally.
I am currently an Assistant Director,an Acting Head,Private Institutions Below Tertiary Education Registration and Accreditation Unit in the Quality Assurance Bureau Headquarters,Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development,Kwara State.By 15th of December,2012 I will turn 30 years in active service as a civil servant.
Privately,to prepare myself for retirement I have floated two enterprises,namely-HASBUNALLAHU SUCCESS LINKS ENTERPRISES for general business and PROSPEROUS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES as Education consultancy and training outfit;both are duly  registered in Nigeria.These are been run for now on part time basis.
Since 2004 I have been learning about how to leverage the power of Internet to create wealth my coming in contact with GDI is a morale boaster for a stress free retirement life in an Information Age.
I will appreciate further strategies information to bring GDI to all knocks and cranny of Nigeria.GDI thanks for create a platform for me to achieve financial freedom from the comfort of my home.

H_PARK

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2012, 11:26:35 AM »

Hi. I've just joined GDI and very interested in it.
My registered domain is so far www.E-tribe.ws I don't quite understand what can I do with it.
I'm running low on my contact list so I'm trying to get some traffic to my website.
If someone visited my website and joined GDI, would that count as my costumer?
Any input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Andrea Pini

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

Im from Italy but I live in Dominican Rep.
I start with this opportunity because I need a extra income.
I hope grow my business. for that I work hardly to reffer GDI opportunities in english and in spanish for now. I will in italian too, is my next goal.
I end my GDI Learning bonus, only need my downline become active.
Maybe you have any suggestion?
here links of my works:
http://Http://www.website-domains.ws
https://www.facebook.com/ComoGanarDineroAhoraConInternet?ref=stream
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9218951820024580639#overview/src=dashboard
Thanks
Andrea Pini
Andrea Pini

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

I new too, but all your replycate site have your refferal code.
So all who subscribe from your page will be your downline.
Andrea
Maddox_T

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »

Hello all!  I am new to GDI (<7 DAYS) and I am excited about the possibilities and opportunites!

A BAMAGurl
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

Welcome to GDI.

This is what i do and works for me:
be available  ---  be open  --  offer help  --  It all comes down to relationship  --  duplication  --  don't be static GDI is dynamic.
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

STOP trying to sell and start looking at this in a different way.  -  90% of online businesses take your money, but they will not teach you how to make it. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

Welcome Ron.
"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." Abraham Joshua Heschel
JohnChadwick

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie my name is John obviously and I'm very happy to be part of the team. I'm very anxious to get started and help everyone and myself to make some much needed cash by informing people about GDI. I'm 31years old and from New York. If anyone has any good advice to get started it would be appreciated. I'm waiting for a response from my direct sponsor as we speak.

Thanks in advance,

John

http://www.freedom.ws/fillmypockets 
JamieBishop

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

Hello,my name is Jamie and I am new here to GDI and the forum.Looking forward to meeting new people and expanding my knowledge of GDI

"Let's Guide Those Who Need It"
Jamie Bishop
Contact Me Day Or Night For Assistance:
http://my.vcita.com/jamiebishop
jamiebishop@bishopmarketing.ws
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  

Jump to: