May 03, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 86182 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2007, 03:34:26 AM »

Ok I have a question I recently joined GDI and today I got my 7th sign up. I have been in contact with my other downline people and teaching them the simplest ways to promote the business. When they start getting people under them will they show up on my downline as level 1 ?
I am confused lol...let me know someone thanks! 

Christy

Hello soria,
First of all congrats for your seventh sign up.
Yes all of your downline will show in your ,memberarea.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
Yacine Bahri

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Dear All,

I've just started with GDI and I'm not sure i understood averything.
When you use the income calculator, you see that you get paid when you lead people right?
So I just have to recrute people, make them sign up for 10$/month, and then i get paid for it right?
Thank you for your help Grin

IrajA

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Hi guys,

A quick question, lets say you have someone in your downline who has 10 people in their downline, but for some strange reason lets say that person under you quits!!! what happens to all those 10 people under him?  Will they now be members under you ?  will you keep getting commission from them and people under them or do you lose that chain and everyone below him?
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

Dear All,

When you use the income calculator, you see that you get paid when you lead people right?
So I just have to recrute people, make them sign up for 10$/month, and then i get paid for it right?

Hello Yacine

That's Correct.
You get Paid for people you referred personaly
And you get paid for people your referrees bring in.....until 5 level down.

Any question....PM Me

Regards
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

You got it, thats all you have to do is recruit, use the invite system to invite family and friends and any associates you may know that would be interested in GDI. GDI will send out a movie invitation to those people and invite them to see the movie, you will know if they have viewed it, by checking the status of the e-mails you entered in the invite system as well as GDI will send you a business communication e-mail stating that some one has viewed the movie. So you just follow up.

Another place that will help you in running your GDI business more efficiently is http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html it was created by another GDI member Rod Beaumont for the purpose of a training site for new GDI members.

Also check this website out by another GDI member http://www.buildawebsite.ws/ this will help you get some ideas on what you can do with your website, and remember to always put your USERID in all links.

Wish you success.

Dear All,

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »

You are correct, if a frontline member of yours decide to quit, by some unforeseen circumstances that they do, but would be silly if they did with 10 in their frontline, but if it ever did happen all his frontline members move up a level to your frontline, and you will still get commissions from them, no chain is lost, they all just move up.

Hi guys,

A quick question, lets say you have someone in your downline who has 10 people in their downline, but for some strange reason lets say that person under you quits!!! what happens to all those 10 people under him?  Will they now be members under you ?  will you keep getting commission from them and people under them or do you lose that chain and everyone below him?

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

SFink

Trcowgirl Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »

Hi all I am New to GDI my 7 day free trial isn't up yet But I plan on staying on board making  a success of this   joint endeavor to have WS as the Next Best Internet Service..
  However seems like with Most Postings Ihave read We (newbies) have alot in common  "lack of Support from "OUR Upline""
  that is a bad move on the people not to make an effort... after my second email to  my first upline contact i recieved a bulk welcome email with no advice or response to any of my questions
   guess thats more then some had recieved???  but still no repleis to my inquiries for help on getting advertised what i can say in my advertisment
is there a Text format already in place we can use ??   
 NOTHING..........  Hence leading me to the forum i have read n read seeing what i can do still searching however as i have not yet found anything relating to the  advertising Text
    Didn't know how to  follow up with those who had viewed the initial invite video nor did i know what they  actually viewed?? when  one replied he asked or stated"I see  it took me awhile you were  the bride in the wedding shot?? i stillhave no idea what  he is making reference too or  know how to respond to  that with out messing up the presentation?

I have read the gdi handbook ordered dvd read and read and read everything i can even googled  gdi to get information read people against and people for it on and on
 I need help to get the advertisng segment going with text /layout   etc..
somebody  here  can lead me through this??
trcowgirl/ sandy
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »

Hi all I am New to GDI my 7 day free trial isn't up yet But I plan on staying on board making  a success of this   joint endeavor to have WS as the Next Best Internet Service..
  However seems like with Most Postings Ihave read We (newbies) have alot in common  "lack of Support from "OUR Upline""
  that is a bad move on the people not to make an effort... after my second email to  my first upline contact i recieved a bulk welcome email with no advice or response to any of my questions
   guess thats more then some had recieved???  but still no repleis to my inquiries for help on getting advertised what i can say in my advertisment
is there a Text format already in place we can use ??   
 NOTHING..........  Hence leading me to the forum i have read n read seeing what i can do still searching however as i have not yet found anything relating to the  advertising Text
    Didn't know how to  follow up with those who had viewed the initial invite video nor did i know what they  actually viewed?? when  one replied he asked or stated"I see  it took me awhile you were  the bride in the wedding shot?? i stillhave no idea what  he is making reference too or  know how to respond to  that with out messing up the presentation?

I have read the gdi handbook ordered dvd read and read and read everything i can even googled  gdi to get information read people against and people for it on and on
 I need help to get the advertisng segment going with text /layout   etc..
somebody  here  can lead me through this??
trcowgirl/ sandy

Hi Sandy

It is a worry when an upline of yours has no interest in helping you, I feel for you and am glad I had a sponsor who answered my questions upon joining GDI, so I shall return the favor to you and help you in any way I can, the first place I send my downline to get a good start in your GDI business is a website build by a GDI member Rod Beaumont http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html with hard work and dedication to helping others rod has set up this training site for all GDI members and greatful we are for it.

There you will find untold information about e-mail examples you can use for prospects as well as HTML codes for your website, save the website to your favorites and refer back to it often it really is a great way to get to know the basic and advance level of training needed for a great start in your GDI business.

You hang in their and learn all you need to know about GDI and go make this business your own, just don't make the same mistakes as your upline, communicate with your downline, build friendships with them, for they are the ones in the long run who are gonna help you create your income for life, listen to what they have to say and help them anyway you can.

Be a leader to your downline and gain respect along the way, your dreams will come true, if you just help enough people with their dreams as well.

To your success.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »

I have a question. 

My goal is to build a large team and am wondering if there is any way to see the contact info for members of my downline that are past the 5th level.  I have some tips and tools that I want to be able to share with my whole downline not just those down to level 5.

Jeff Boothe

Hello Jeff,
If really you have something to offer and you can creat some squeeze page by that and prepare your list..contact-list that will will be your great success to get downline in GDI.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Leonardo Marques Ribeiro

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2007, 04:22:04 AM »

Hi all

I am new in GDI(9 Days) and I received an e-mail today that said that I have a new prospect. But this new prospect is not in my downline area. Anyone knows what is going on?Huh

Thanks
Leo.
AdellaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »

Undecided
I still do not understand the concept of the moving. I have my first downline person and I have 3 days to move them. What does that mean? And what happens if I do not move them? I know the procedure but I don't want to proceed with something and not fully understand why I am doing it? Can someone please explain this to me in lamens terms.
Also, I read where you should advise them after the fact. What do I say (when I move them) and are the downline affiliates usually ok with this?

Totally Confused... Huh

Kindest Regards,
 Adella Gonzalez
AdamCallahan

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

How do you educate some of your downline signups, I feel like I dont have alot of hope with the one I have at the moment, he is just not real computer savvy and I am trying to give him info and tell him what he has to do, but I am just not real sure about him. So my initial excitement over getting a person in my downline is kinda sinking Sad. I by no means am giving up and I am digging in and promoting away so hopefully things will get rolling. Any suggestions (or extra people looking to signup  Smiley ) that can be sent my way would be appreciated.
T Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2007, 12:51:04 PM »

Hello ,

How are you ? Your down line and you have to realize that thjis is not a get rich quick bussiness . they must be willing to learn all they can in one year.  what is it costing them 120.00 dollars . If they are not willing to make that sacrifice . then what can I say . look for people that are not looking for some thing for nothing. Either they get it are they don't . this is a reality check . Move on to the next person .  make your downline don't let your downline make you.

Peace
Terry
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2007, 01:34:52 PM »

Ok I have a question I recently joined GDI and today I got my 7th sign up. I have been in contact with my other downline people and teaching them the simplest ways to promote the business. When they start getting people under them will they show up on my downline as level 1 ?

Christy

Christy,

When your first levelers start signing up people, they will
be placed in your level 2. When second levelers sign someone,
they will be placed in level 3 etc.

Sanjinka

Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2007, 02:07:02 PM »

Christy

Hi Christy - no - the people who signup under your personal referrals will be on your level 2. All of the people you personally brought in are on your level one. Great job so far.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: