May 03, 2024, 10:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 86183 times)
NicBol

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Cheesy Hey I've been with Gdi for 3 months  now... I have recruited a total of 8 members  4 are still with me and  are here for the long run. and I want to know HOW MANY MEMBERS do you have in your  dowline and  scince WHEN are you with GDI ? I didn't think I'd really get hundreadSS of dollar / month but I'm working hard and not even covering my 10 $

I read  a lot on the internet  about MLM. My post  will probably be erased  but  still I want to share this  with  you. A little less than 1% of  all affiliates make real money with affiliates  programs and the big majority of people who do earn a real income with their affiliates are just people who recruited someone rellay motivated or a professionnal who didn't even care who was in his upline they simpley already wanted and  know  what to do. MLM is the largest business on the internet  where the majority of people do not know what tjey are doing !!!

Still (cause  I don't  want  this post delete) if  YOU  stay  for the long run you can still hope such a pro will come to you. So I would  focus on publicity rather than recruiting

That's only my point  of  views... and sorry for the language  i'm a  french speaking person

Regards,

NIc
Michael Ray_M

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »

Hello!

I have a member in my downline who may have inadvertently signed up one or two new recruits under the wrong access code. Is there anyway that can be fixed to the correct code under her, or is that a done deal???

Need help ASAP!

Thanks,
Michael Ray.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2007, 06:13:38 AM »

Hello!

I have a member in my downline who may have inadvertently signed up one or two new recruits under the wrong access code. Is there anyway that can be fixed to the correct code under her, or is that a done deal???

Need help ASAP!

Thanks,
Michael Ray.

Hi Michael,

I am not sure but I think they will have to cancel
their accounts and then sign up again, now using
the correct access code.

But to be sure, please, ask GDI support.

Sanjinka
Michael MacKany

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »

I am not new to GDI as I currently have 4 .ws websites active .However, I have decided to explore the potential of building
a downline in order to create residual income. I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone who has had some success.
I have considered puting op-in mailing lists on my websites to build a list of prospects.Also considered purchasing same from GDI.
Thanks ,
Mike
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »

If I have a member in my downline who cancels their account and then gets a signup under them after they have cancelled, would that sign-up go to me?

Thanks,
Matt
Steven P1

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:48 PM »

i have received an email saying that i have an activated downline with one of my prospects but when i look at the downline she is not there>? can you help?
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2008, 09:32:16 AM »

Hey I've been with Gdi for 3 months  now... I have recruited a total of 8 members  4 are still with me and  are here for the long run. I'm working hard and not even covering my 10 $

Hi NIc

First let me say that making money, especially BIG money is not easy.

It IS simple but not easy!

If it was easy then everyone would be wealthy

There are no secrets and there are no shortcuts.
It takes time and effort.

If you are not prepared to spend time and effort
and take the disappointments then buy a lottery ticket.

You will still have the disappointments but at least you
will not have put in time and effort!

You are not going to make much money in a month or two
unless you are experienced or lucky.

Success is achieved by those who have spent time and effort
learning their trade and putting in the groundwork.

Persistence, however will always win out and if you are
truly committed to your future you will persist.

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
RStowe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

I have been here for about a month now, and I haven't heard anything from anyone. What am I doing wrong?? I pay $10 a month for a website here. I am also an affiliate. What's up with the upline?? They offer no help and insight. Somone needs to post a place where we can obtain new potential  people to sign up. Also, I would like to see more tools to promote GDI, it seems so outdated and not very catchy. I have heard so many bad reviews and was told not to pay for this but I did anyway. Someone please explain what is going on with this site.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 03:19:26 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

R.Stowe
SherriM

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

Im with you on the no upline support... i just emailed my last hope in my upline to try and get some help with this so we shall see if i get a responce. If not, im cancelling my GDI account... I have been working my butt of for hours a day for weeks now and nothing! Its getting a little sickning.
I know they say persistance and wanting something are keys to success, but i have been more than persistant and wanting this to work....
 I have read good things and bad things about GDI everyday, and really the bad is starting to outway.

If anybody has a secret that we newbies dont know about, please share cause this is getting frustrating.
JValentin

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »

Ok, here is a loaded question.

I've been asked by a GDI Member if they can change their Upline leader to Join my team?

Is it Possible?

Meaning they want to jump ship and join my team. The reason they want to jump ship is that they are not getting support
from their team leader because I have developed a marketing blueprint that my team is using with success.

I have been testing some marketing stategies and have developed a step by step format to follow that has started
to really work for myself and my team. I go and test various marketing strategies and report back to what works
and I've created a free members forum to show my team the step by step blueprint to use and succeed.

But unfortunatly for those outside my team this information is not available.

Can anyone shed some light to this question?

Thanks

MaxB

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Hello!

Does anybody know this failure? I ve got a new sign up but the name is not listed in the downline.
The email from .ws says clearly that the member is in my first line.

Does anybody know how to fix that?

Thank you a lot!

Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »

Hello!

Does anybody know this failure? I ve got a new sign up but the name is not listed in the downline.
The email from .ws says clearly that the member is in my first line.

Does anybody know how to fix that?

Thank you a lot!

Wait at list 24 hours and check your down line Wink

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
DanielD1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I started with GDI yesterday and I was wondering what the best way to teach my downline to promote is.  Using the "take massive action" strategy works well but its also very general.  What specifics should I give them??
YvonneMorrison

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »

I am new at all this I am just looking to get downlines at all I don't have oner yet nysuggestions

DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »

Tips on getting downlines :

Offline techniques:
1) drop your GDI buisiness cards at restaurants, patrol kiosk, convenient stores, seminars
2) distribute flyers and post on local ad boards
3) advertise on local magazines or newspaper
4) offer website building services to small businesses
5) share your GDI dvd with friends
6) put your GDI domain name on your car number plate
7) wear a t shirt with your GDI domain name

Online techniques
1) advertise on pay per clicks
2) use traffic exchanges
3) banner ads
4) classified ads
5) article marketing
6) give away free info and followup with autoresponder
7) post a video on youtube
Cool podcasting
9) blogging
10) buy targetted leads
11) email and safelist marketing
12) join MLM social networking groups
13) social bookmarking

I have a lot more info on online marketing, just drop me a private message if you want to learn more.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: