May 07, 2024, 12:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205996 times)
EnricoC

View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

Hello and nice to meet you everyone,I'd be glad to know how I can get my first dollar.I don't want the fish but to get it Wink
Steven Addey

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:20 AM »

Hi,,my name is Steve,,im from the uk,,Doncaster,,hope you are all well,,,,and yes its raining lol Grin
A.Felix

View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:20 AM »

Hello  my Name Ant from North Dakota and I also may need some help with this new venture.   Wink
Saurabh Singhal

no one can know what he can be until he tries.

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: July 28, 2009, 03:04:18 AM »

hello friends.i am saurabh singhal from india.i am 28 years old.ever strong is my desire to be loved by all.i am a very hard working guy.i never lose hope and always try to win and mostly i succeed.i learn from my mistakes and try never to repeat them,i have a lot of courage and patience.my motto is-win,win,win..........no break in between.i am a computer software and hardware engineer.iam very spiritual and recently i have won a gold medal in a spirituality mission in india.also i am a counsellor in a rehab centre.i am third degree blackbelt holder in marshall arts and state level boxing champion.also done business management.i am known as yoga guru in my region,ialso do spiritual counselling and an expert in meditation.i am very creative and i own a very good imagination power.i love challenges as i believe they help in our allround develop[ment.i know one success mantra-try,try & try hard until you succed.my workplan runs on-well planned & then well executed.as i ham a new member and have less knowledge than my upliners but i am not nervous and iknow-well begun half done & slow & steady wins the race and i hope and believe that with the help of my upliners & downliners and with my hardwork and commitment very soon i will be on the top because i like only one thing-success.thank you,saurabh singhal.at what level of success you are there is always a room for improvement. Wink Wink
K Chongo

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: July 28, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is K Chongo of Michigan US. Been a member of GDI for almost 2 months now and still figuring out a way to get referrals, does someone have a workable method.  I am open to suggestions. If I can help with any subject I have visited before, let me know. Otherwise, I will go on commence my investigation of GDI.
W_Ortiz

God is Good at all times. He loves you..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2240 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

My name is William and I am from the Island of Puerto Rico. I decided to join GDI because I need a website for my book store.  And I find it very easy to use the website builder.  I have no skills with HTML.  So this program is great.  Well about the business I like to promote it I need to know how and where to promote my links.   If anyone has some good tips for me I will apreciate.  Especially my up line if they could help me out I will greatly appreciate that.   Take care and happy GDI.  Roll Eyes

Open your heart too the creator of all things.  Look first for the kingdom of God, and all other things will be added on to you.
JeanBaez

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

Hi people is Jean Baez I hope everybody is ok!

I dont know too much english but Im here anyway to say hi! I can understand when I read  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your attention have a nice day  Grin
LimorBar

View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: July 29, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Heyhey!

Im Limor - Please call me Lem, and Im sending you greeting from Israel

I'm kinda new here, but it seems that this is the best program around, so I think I'll stay and start
to actually work on my domains - The way I should have from the start!

Good luck and Have fun everyone  Grin
Florina Sandu

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: July 29, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Hello,my name is Florina.I live in Roumania Kiss
Rizal Basri

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: July 29, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »

I've just joined... I'm from Johor Bahru(Johor),nice to join everyone here.
BalajiK

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: July 29, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »

Hi to all members!!! Smiley Hope you all guys doing well!!
Its really nice to Join GDI. I  have joined a week ago.
JonnyBond

View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: July 29, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »

Hi there i have just joined up and wanted to say hello. Just a quick question first with setting up on site builder how do i find the rest of my url to input at the top when it asks u to fill it in?
MarshaS

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

Hello my name is Marsha and I am from Greenbelt Maryland , I am having problems setting up my site, I don't know what would be the correct context for this site. Could anyone help me. Maybe some senior person who has been with the company for awhile, I would like the site to be perfect and productive. Help!! 
SClayton

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sharon. I am new as of today. I have been reading mostly all day about this stuff, trying to figure it out. Sounds like a good opportunity.
David De Gernier

View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 30, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »

Morning, just joined today & popped in to say hello. David  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: