May 19, 2024, 05:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211896 times)
Mark Atkinson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2265 on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

Hi im brand Spanking new and dont know what im doing yet,so  im just dipping my toe in the water to test the temperature.
im about to read the training guide i'll check in a bit later to talk about what ive learned or am confused about,may need some advise from you guys.

All your best Work from home ideas in one Place including the famous plug in profit site the service that builds your own money making Website for free,encoded with your affiliate links from proven work from home programs.All this plus other great ideas for making money from home.
Rick Ray

View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm originally from West Texas, but now live in Thailand. I came here for a holiday 20 years ago and didn't go home!

Anyway, I just heard about GDI from my friend Bill Reid who is also from West Texas. I'm looking forward to building my Internet business with support of all you guys.

Rick
Richard H1

View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 02, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,Hey there I am new to this

Chip
Admin
Ariel D

View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 03, 2009, 03:04:11 AM »

I'm a new member of the GDI family!
My name is Ariel from Florida!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:55:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Dawes_Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 03, 2009, 03:04:11 AM »

Hi everyone I am a new member as well, I am living in Australia, in Toowoomba, the weather here is beautiful at the moment. I have been doing a little research before I really built my website, as to what advertisements really appealed to me, ones that I would click on.  So thats  a start, as for the other person talking about autoresponders and an email campain I think I read somewhere that you cannot promote GDI in emails as they have a spam policy, you can only put GDI in the emails if you know the person you are sending it to personally, so if anyone complains your membership will be terminated so you might want to look into that one first!

But personally I am in this for the long haul I want to provide a better future for my children, instead of being on welfare. Dont forget you get perhaps put other affiliate links into your website. Will have to look more at that though, as I found another member on a traffic exchange was doing this. Myself I am not good with technology.  Smiley
Z Bo Bo

View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 03, 2009, 03:04:11 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm bobo from Singapore. I don't know much about how to do with .ws!!!!
So learning and still studying.......thanz.....

bobo
OshaneW

View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 03, 2009, 03:13:20 AM »

Hi GDI members,

I joined GDI today. I live in Jamaica and I'm exited about this great business opportunity. I hope i can reach on the leader boards or atleast get a few new in my downline, any suggestions?
J Froese

View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

Hi! Just signed up, and am looking to get the business going. This seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Dawes_Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

Hi to everyone, we have to start the hard slog, advertise on the internet, ask your friends to look at the business by asking there permission to give the company their email to send an invite, i just asked 10 of my friends to watch it as i get 3 free credits to invite more people, if they watch the clip all the way through, u never know after they watch the  clip they might be interested, some people walk up to people in the street and ask them if they want their own domain name and website on the internet and a proven way to make money, and he said he has 26? people under him, it just how we approach it, you would have been sent an email about advertising, or you could do one yourself and just put your email address down and invite people that way list the advantages of the company, and if they email you you know with a yes send their email to the company. GOOD LUCK TOO US ALL
IrvingC

View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 04, 2009, 03:48:11 AM »

Hi! I'm just navigating the site after joining last week. I'm Cheryl from Ontario, Canada. Bought a package of leads today to see how that will turn out. Any suggestions are welcome!
K_Mann

View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 04, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »

Hi,

I m new here, just wondering how i would get a list of people to invite as i dont really know many people
Antonio_C

View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 04, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »

Hi Guys,
My name is Tony Cunha and I'm very excited to be here. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
Tony  Cunha
ToddB1

View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 04, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Hi, everyone!

I am new here.  I live in Kansas, and glad to be a part of this amazing opportunity.  I am a member of ISO auto responder, and was wanting to know if anybody knows how i could get my auto responder to connected to my GDI payment page, so when somebody gets signed up my auto responder can send them the team training manual.  ISO does not really explain how to use it that well.  Thanks for your time. 
OshaneW

View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 05, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »

i'm new to global domains and i wan to know whats the best way to get people into my downline because i dont have any as yet and i want to feel as if i can actually do this. plz and thanks!
BRichard

View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 05, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »

Hello everyone.  I'm new to GDI and excited about the opportunity.  I have a great sponsor whom I feel will help me alot along the way.  I look forward to interacting with you on this forum and learning much.  Peace and blessings.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:06:08 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: